Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Forever and Always: Louis Tomlinson

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:37 AM

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Prologue

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:41 AM

The Future Me:
    The thing about love i sthat it is invariable. Unchanging. At least, that's what most people like to think. But sometimes doubt creeps in and makes the relationship waver.
    IN my experience, love doesn't really start with a crush. IN m opinion, it isn't a love at first sight sort of thing. You start out friends, never dreaming he would someday be The One.
    Hi, I'm Emma. This is my love story.

RE: Chapter One

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:46 AM

The Beginning
    I met Louis Tomlinson when he was just starting out on the X Factor. We became friends over a cup of tea. Yes, tea.
    I ordered a peppermint tea with three lumps that day. He ordered a sodapop.

(flash to that day) "So you like Taylor Swift, huh?" he asked.
    "Do I Ever?!" I exclaimed incredulously. "Yes, I do."
    We continued to chat like that.
    "Team Jacob?" I said. "I'm Team Edward all the way!"
    "But vampires are sooooo cliche." Louis attempted in a fake-girl voice.
    "You suck at acting," I said, "Good thing you can sing.
    "You think I can sing?"
    "Oh, sure. You've certainly got my vote."
    "Great!"
    Today was the beginning of our friendship.

RE: Chapter Two

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:55 AM

A Lifeline.
    I payed the cashier, grabbed my bags, and raced to the car. I had an hour to get to X Factor. The drive was 20 minutes. Good!
    My phone rang. I picked it up and answered.
    "Hello?" I asked while carefully navigated the road.
    "Emma! It's me, Louis!"
    "Oh, hey! I'm on my way to the X Factor now."
    "Okay good... I was just checking in." I could hear the nervousness in his voice. A rare thing for Louis.
    "Hey, you're going to do great tonight. Stop worrying."
    "Yeah, you're right."
    "Easier said than done, though, huh?" I said.
    "Pretty much."
    I headed inside once I got there, showing my indentification and backstage pass to all the questioning security guards.
    Soon enouhg, I saw the ;typically joyfull and goofy Louis pacing the floor, running his hands worridly through his hair.
    "Lou. Calm down."
    "Emma! Hey!"
    He wrapped me in a hug.
    "I'm soo glad you're here!"
    "Me too!"
    "What if I get eliminated tonight?"
    "Stop worrying. You won't."
    "Promise?"
    "Promise."
    I watched the elimination on the tv right beside the stage. Louis was eliminated. He ran to me, his face shining.
    "I was elimin-"
    Somebody was beckoning him and four other boys that were eliminated back on stage. I watched, confused.
    Then, One Direction was formed.
    A lifeline.

RE: Chapter Three

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:25 AM

One Direction
    "Emma, this is Niall, Harry, Zayne, and Liam." Louis said, gesturing to each boy. "guys, this is Emma."
    "Hi." I said. It was a little awkward. The had been eliminated but thrown together. Yeah. Very awkward.
    "Hi." They answered, quiet.
    "Well, good luck next week on the X Factor. I'll be here, Louis."
    "Okay, bye Emma." Louis said.
    "Bye," I said serenely.
    As I walked out I expected to hear nothi8ng but dead silence. But the boys were already getting to know each other. *CRASH* *wince*. And goofing off.

By the next week, the boys acted almost as though they had been lifelong friends. They did video diaries every week and such. We went through the rounds. And then, they were eliminated.

Weeks, months, a year passed. And then, Up All Night, One Direction's first album, was released. They gained fans like they breathed air. And, unbeknownst to me, my love for Louis grew in the same way.
    Then Louis started dating Eleanor.

For six months, they stayed together.
    (NOTE: Everything in this chapter may not be historically correct, but it is in mine. LOL)

RE: Chapter Four

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:36 AM

Jealousy?
    Knock! Knock! Knock! "It's open!!" I said.
    "It's eleanor."
    Wince. Maybe I was jealous.
    "Hey, Emma! Louis said that we need to meet him and the guys at the cafe. I thought we could get ready together?"
    "Sounds good!"
    We did, we primped, curled, straightened, and critiqued each other. I actually had a lot of fun.
    we were at the cafe, when the boys came in, as usual,laughing and joking around, Zayne asking 'vas happeding'.
    "Hey, girls We're going on TOUR!!!!!"
    "Are your favorite assistants coming?" I asked.
    "Duh!" And we commenced with freaking out.
    And then I saw Louis and Eleanor kiss. At first I was jealous... until she pulled away... early?
    Hmm...

Re: Forever and Always: Louis Tomlinson

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:39 AM

BUMP

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:43 AM

BUMP

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:34 AM

I have one word ---------------- WOW

By tswizzleandhungergames4eva

by 13swiftie13ds

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Thanks, Willow in the Breeze! :) I'm currently writing more.

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:43 AM

This is adorable! Love it!

My Graphic Boutique

Me

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Thanks DressedToTheNines! As soon as I finish the chapter I'm writing I will post more.

RE: Chapter Five

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:52 AM

A Concert to Remember
    The concerts consistantly stayed the same- great singing, screaming girls, me friend-zoned.
    Then came what I called the Moments concert. The boys sang Moments. When Liam sand his solo, my Louis, MY Louis, shouted Daniellleeeee!!!!!! So as payback, LIam shouted Eleanooooooorrrr. Eleanor, backstage with me, blushed while I fumed.
    We got on the tour bus the next morning, and the boys immediately sat, huddled in a corner, talking in hushed voices.
    "I just don't know what to do."
    "How about we wait till after tomorrow's concert to do anything?"
    "What's going on?" I asked Eleanor.
    There was an awkward silence. Then Eleanor hesitatnyl said,"Ummm.... well, I was kinda sorta gonna break up with Louis... he must have heard....."
    Oh.
    "What are you going to do?" I asked.
    "End it. Now."
    And she did. She left LOuis to remember it all too well.

RE: Chapter Six

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:58 AM

All Too Well
    Louis performed at concerts, pretending be his happy self. But behind the scenes, he was a moping mess. I didn't know what to do.
    Finally I went to his room. "Knock, KNock." I said softly.
    "Come in." a dead voice said.
    "Lou, come on. The world's waiting out there for you."
    "Let it wait."
    "Please, Louis?"
    "But I'm a crumpled up piece of paper. She was so casually cruel in the name of being honest."
    "Been listening to T-Swizzle, huh?"
    "Yeah."
    "You have to move on, Lou."
    "I have. There's someone else, but she doesn't like me like that."
    I feel the same way, LOuis. I really do. "I'm sorry," I said.
    How could I tell him I loved him when he loved somebody else?

RE: Chapter Seven & Eight

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Holy Ground
    That night I went into the pit for the concert, to try to cheer Louis up. Plus we were in San Diego, wich reminded me of Holy Ground.
    He jumped onstage, singing joyfully. Only I could tell he was faking. Then they sang One Thing. He saw me, and no longer faked the joy. It became real. And then he pointed at me, and mouthed You've got that one thing. And during Gotta be you, that it's gotta be me.
    Every song about how it's you, you're the one, he directed it at me.
    Oh. OH. HE LIKED ME!
    That really WAS Holy Ground.

The Night
    After the concert, Louis ran to me. "You." "You." "We."
    "US!" we said together.
    He spun me around. "Emma!"
    "Shhh... the boys don't need to know yet."
    "I guess you're right... too bad!" He said mischeivously, like the Louis I knew.
    "I love you, Louis."
    "I love you, Emma." And he proved it with a kiss.

RE: Chapter Nine and Ten+ Epilogue

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Confessions
    "Hey, hey, now." Harry said. "Louis's got a girlfriend!"
    "Yeah..." we said together.
    "Congrats!" Niall said.
    Danielle walked over to me and gave me a hug. Letting go, she walked over to Liam. "Welcome to the One Direction family, Emma."
    Welcome Indeed.

Forever and Always
    Twitter was on fire. Directioners deemed us Louma: the Forever and Always relationship.
    And we were. We really were.

EPILOGUE: The Future Me (Again)
    That's just part of my story. The beginning. There's a lot more to it.
    Maybe I'll tell you later.
    ~ Emma Tomlinson

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I hope you guys liked this! I will continue writing a sequel, but for now my main goal is to get publicity for this thread. I'd sorta like more people to read it, you know? :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:26 AM

OMGOMGOMG, that was awesome :D
    I can't wait for the sequelll!

Avatar by Annie (PlaidShirtDays)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Herheeehehehe that was AMAZING!!! Ahhhhh!!!!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Just realized I was listening to gotta be you the whole tkme(:

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:50 AM

LOL My friend accidentally logged into my account rather than hers because it turns out we have same password LOL. So I wasn't complimenting myself :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.