1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My love life :(

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Well since the blog's aren't working I needed somewhere to vent so from now on this is my place to vent. I have so many little stupid things that I just need to get out and you guys are the best for this kind of thing.

Thanks for reading and fill free to comment...I will have MANY more posts don't worry!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: May I vent and rant

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Just ignore them. If they really like you he would say it. He's probably just getting a rise out of you
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Add me as a friend! http:

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Sydneytilley wrote:
    Just ignore them. If they really like you he would say it. He's probably just getting a rise out of you
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Add me as a friend! http:

HEHE thanks...I sure hope that that is the case!

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Something like this happened to me once. I just ignored them :P It was super annoying. Don't worry, I know how it feels...

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 7:48 PM

TSwiftieful wrote:
    Something like this happened to me once. I just ignored them :P It was super annoying. Don't worry, I know how it feels...

Ok thanks I will try to ignore it...I hope it stops!!!

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Hey guys! It is now round 5 of my graphic contest! The theme for this round is "Meredith" (Taylor's cat) Round 5 ends 11/8 so please check it out! There is a link in my siggie and on my profile! The contest has 13 rounds with some really cool themes that me and FearlesslyEnchanted1237 came up with! So please check it out(:

I'd be enchanted if you would enter my graphic contest!!(:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2099591

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Ugh this happens a lot at my school. I just kick them 'accidentally' when I get up to get something

Long live all the music she made

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:40 AM

just try to ignore them..
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen
    Click below

Cred

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:34 AM

longlivequeentaylor wrote:
    Ugh this happens a lot at my school. I just kick them 'accidentally' when I get up to get something

Hehe that's funny. I may try that.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:36 AM

FearlesslySpeakNow13 wrote:
    longlivequeentaylor wrote:

Hehe that's funny. I may try that.

It's very satisfying! ;)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Well today we played a review game in psychology and they were both in my group. It was my that bad except they were flirting but they weren't touching my hair. That's the only thing I have a problem with. I don't mind the flirting i mean who would get mad at someone for flirting but you can flirt without touching someone. So I think I now have the problem under control. But I have to vent something else about a friend but I don't have time right now so I will post or later.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:48 PM

K the other story I had to tell yall

So in one of my blogs I talked about my friend Bob...if you want to read them go to my profile and read them there called rant and rant part 2...Well yesterday I talked to Bob on FB chat for a few hours and he told me that he moved on from the girl that he liked and he said that he would never get a gf and he is 2 years younger than me...so i dont like him or anything were just friends...but I feel so bad for him he says hes too young for a gf and then he says he wants one so it confuses me I mean hes a good kid the girls should be running to him...i dont get it...girls are so selfish...

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:52 PM

well on the bright side at least they like your hair and your purple toms!
    ~come morning light~

Haileys graphics shop

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 3:14 PM

taylorswiftfan#1 wrote:
    well on the bright side at least they like your hair and your purple toms!
    ~come morning light~

Haileys graphics shop

Yep thats the only good thing

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:40 PM

they sound soo immature and annoying , just be like you have no chance with me .... like ever :P
    http:[/signature]

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Indie Rock wrote:
    they sound soo immature and annoying , just be like you have no chance with me .... like ever :P
    http:[/signature][/quote]

Maybe I will tell him that next time hes being dumb...

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:56 PM

What kind of senior in high school acts like that? Sounds like a second grader with a crush to me

^^Credit to Calizzle4^^

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:01 PM

ALinnie wrote:
    What kind of senior in high school acts like that? Sounds like a second grader with a crush to me

^^Credit to Calizzle4^^

I know thats my point of view exactly!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Well I saw him yesterday and he definitely was checking me out. Seriously why can't he get the point. Like he stopped bugging me in class but I guess gen we are at our high schools football game you can start being flirty again.

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Now that TC is back up I can rant again. I know it probably seems like that's all I do but it's not you guys just understand better. So that guy was so annoying today. But I think I may be starting to like him. He sat behind me again and we was touching my hair so I turned around and said stop and be grabbed my hair and was like what if I gut a piece of hair off. And I said I would probably punch you and he was like no I would block it then he reached over and touched my arm. And so I turned back around. And then after class my friend who sits behind him was like he kept trying to touch your hair again. So Idk if this is just a cute way for him to flirt or if he's just annoying. But thanks for listening.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 1:24 AM

After reading the first post I was going to say "you don't know it, but it's pretty obvious you like that guy", but it seems you know it now LOL The fact that you are here telling us about how annoying this guy is reveals you think about him more than you should