1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Your First Date And Real Kiss

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:40 PM

So here is a topic on your FIRST EVER real date and kiss! Tell your story full! And if you want tell us how the relationship is now or was (if you want!) you can out in as much details as you want like how where it was, did you break up, are you still together, how did you feel and most importantly what taylor song at that moment helped you the most?
Its not an obsession, Its dedication

'be that girl who never backed down'

I love you like I love sparkles and Taylor Swift and having the last word, and thats REAL love

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Your First Date And Real Kiss

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:41 PM

HAHA. That's a long story for me to tell..

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:44 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    HAHA. That's a long story for me to tell..

TELL US AWAY!

I love you like I love sparkles and Taylor Swift and having the last word, and thats REAL love

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:46 PM

BUMMPP

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I wish I could post in this…hahaha

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 10:44 AM

bummmp

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Never happened

I was thisclose to having my first kiss, but there was lots of peer pressure behind it, and he dumped me cuz i was hesitant about it.

I found another guy, and we sorta...didn't go out, but we like...sorta had a first date...cuz like...we just met, we both sorta liked each other, and we hung out at the park alone, but my friends came to spy on us.
    AND NOTHING HAPPENED :/

Then we had a bit of a problem, where he was leading me on, and we never ended up dating.
    Urgh.

Oh well :)
    I'm young, I have time later in life :)
    Grace Lindsay
    Singer/Songwriter/Performer/Novelist
    13 years old
    Swifty
    www.gracelindsay.net

My song book: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2217701/page/1?r=17070952#post_17070952

I'd be ENCHANTED if you would check it out :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:12 AM

First date:
    There's a theme park in the UK called Alton towers. My boyfriend took me there for our first date. (Well I say he took me, he didn't pay, we paid half each) It rained for like three hours to the point where they shut all the rides -_- so me and Chris went and hid in Burger King =L
    When it stopped raining we got on the skyride (Big cable car thing that takes you to the other side of the park, designed for lazy people who dont want to walk ;)
    So when we were about 300 feet above Alton towers he kissed me and that was my first kiss.

We're really good now. We haven't ever argued or anything, we're basically perfect.
    I felt really good and the song was Fearless

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 11:18 AM

First Date:
    He called me,he came home.he started talking to me while walking,we went in the center of my town,after we ate we walked near the sea,he brought me home...the end...Anyway it was sweet

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 4:15 AM

Bummp !!! Aw that's sooo cute! Any more stories

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:13 PM

I wish I had a story to tell.
    Although, this guy that Ive had a crush on forever asked me to the Halloween dance that my school had a couple weeks ago. So far, it was the best night of my life! I had enchanted going through my head that night because I was completely wonderstruck!
    Friend me. ;)
    ~ wonder_spark29

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:14 PM

None.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:16 PM

This story does not exist.
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:52 PM

How about first slow dance story?
    I'm sure most people had their's when they were much younger, but I've always been so shy around people who aren't my close friends, so I didn't have mine till I was 16.

So my school had a non-formal black & white dance during the winter time. No one had dates, you just went with your friends. I was there with my friends and we were just having a good time and dancing. They didn't play many slow songs. When the last song of the night came on (slow song) I was just planning on dancing with friends with our arms around eachother in a circle. But then, this guy(Adam) called my name. He was a football player, and I'd always secretly liked him a little. Adam grabbed my hand and pulled me up against him so that we were slow dancing. We were sort of on the outskirts of everyone dancing, so he pulled me towards the middle where his sister and her boyfriend were dancing. So many people kept staring at me. My friends were giggling, random people were looking faintly surprised, and even the guy I was majorly crushing on (who was best friends with Adam) kept staring at me. At one point Adam was staring at me and for a second I thought he was going to kiss me, but then he looked away. The song ended and he hugged me tightly, and then I just giddily went off with my friends.

To this day, it is one of the few times where I truly felt beautiful :)
    If you read all that, thank you!

I spoke now on August 10th, 2011 :)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:13 PM

that was like the cutest thing ever

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Well I have a boyfriend and I overheard him talking to his friend saying he's going to kiss me. He's so perfect and nice and nerdy like me, but he's moving to a different state :(

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 4:55 PM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:

My words exactly!!
    Credit to Savanah and brooker27

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 5:38 PM

TaylorIsMyStarlight13 wrote:
    LovaticSwiftie wrote:

My words exactly!!
    Credit to Savanah and brooker27

Welcome to the club, girls! Although one of my friend has like half the boys in the grade chasing after her,,, lucky...

Click here for awesome tutorials!

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I guess our first date was one day after school. We took the bus into town and walked around Main Street ad got ice cream and then went to the park and talked. We sat on a bench and it was really cute (this was 3 years ago at the end of freshman year). It was fun.
    So a month after we started dating, my friends and I (boyfriend at the time included) went to an amusement park and he had wanted to go on the Ferris wheel with me and that was where we were going to have our first kiss, which is cute but I'm terrified of heights. So like 2 weeks after, at Relay for life, it was just me and him and he pulled me in to a dark corner and we had our first kiss. It was a little awkward but sweet.
    I Spoke Now on July 20th, 2011 and my world will turn RED on March 28th, 2013

[/signature]

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 6:22 PM

My first official date was in October of 2010. And for everyone saying theirs hasn't happened yet, I was 24 at the time. So don't stress over it not having happened yet.

Anyways. We met halfway in Indianapolis. We went to the zoo. We fed giraffes. Then we wandered around the city holding hands until we had to leave to drive 2.5 hours home to our different cities. He tried to kiss me then, but I didn't realize what he was up to until I was about 20 minutes into my drive. Such a face-palm moment.

We finally kissed a few weeks later at 3am on his birthday, after another failed attempt the evening before when I wouldn't let him. (Pizza = garlic breath. I was not going to have garlic breath for my first kiss, even if we had both just eaten the same thing.)

Since then we've broken up and gotten back together. I sadly live 8 hours away now and haven't seen him since the beginning of January. But such is life sometimes.
    Lend me your ears (and your opinions)? Pretty, please.
    & Again?

Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 11:01 AM

My first real kiss happened on November 2nd 2012 and I was in his dorm room, we were just sitting and talking about everything you can imagine. It was such a magic moment. He put his arm around me and we kept talking for a while then all I sudden I looked over to my right and he leaned in and we kissed. It was perfect and I wish our relationship could've stayed that way but that guy isn't in my life anymore, sadly. We ended in December and it's a crazy horrible messy story. And well, for sure Last Kiss has helped me get through this because it was a really tragic story!
    8.29.09 3.19.10 10.26.10 8.6.11 10.13.11 11.21.11

"I think things get better, and I think that good things come back around, and I think that things change" -Taylor Swift