Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Breaking Dawn part 2!!!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Whos seeing it???
i am!!!!
Team Edward or Team Jacob???
I'm TOTALLY team Edward!!!
Mrs.Ashley Cullen
" When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
Rob Pattinson's girl
LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
Friend me i don't bite

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Breaking Dawn part 2!!!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 9:09 AM

BUMP
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    Friend me i don't bite

RE: Breaking Dawn part 2!!!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Me my cousin and my friend are going to the midnight release we just it our tickets on Friday. I love midnight releases. I have been to jHarry Potter 5 6 and the first part of 7, I have been to Eclipse and BD part one and the Hunger Games. Yeah so I love midnight releases. Oh and I am totally team Jacob.

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Team Jacob!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Me and my BFF are going on the 17th of november! Team Edward!! :) x

Thanks to Swiftiesunite!!

Thanks to WonderstruckMagic!!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:27 AM

i'm not allowed to watch them
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 6:17 AM

omg! i love BD and it comes out the day presale tickets go on sale. that weekend me and my mom will probably see it, because i have school that friday, and i will be really tired and fall asleep half way through the movie... lol

I Spoke Now July 24th 2011
    It was a fairytale

10.22.12 The world turned RED

10.22.12 I got RED, and I love love love it!!!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 6:18 AM

oh, and team edward!

I Spoke Now July 24th 2011
    It was a fairytale

10.22.12 The world turned RED

10.22.12 I got RED, and I love love love it!!!

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:12 AM

I LOVE TWILIGHT SO MUCH, TEAM EDWARD I CAN'T WAIT!!!
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

Swiftie4EverAndAl

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:29 PM

TEAM EDWARD! jacob rox too though

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Of course Team Edward !!

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 2:37 PM

I'm going at 10 on Nov. 15!!!

TEAM EDWARD!!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 2:49 PM

DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THE TOUR?????????????

The breaking dawn part 2 promotional tour.

ET said they were coming to San Fransisco on the 29th. (Did anyone go??)
    Boston and Dallas on Nov. 8th.
    And Houston on Nov. 9th.

I have googled this so many times but can't find any info other than that!!

Does anyone know anything?? Especially for Dallas!!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 2:59 PM

I AM! I'M GOING! Team Edward all the way

"We are never ever getting back together, like ever"
    -Taylor swift

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:23 PM

I'm actually pretty pumped about it :) I'm going with my friends this year. Its going to be fun :)
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 5:25 PM

As much as I love Taylor Lautner...Team Edward!!!

Me/TaylorThirteen/Songbird13:)

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    Friend me i don't bite

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 8:55 AM

i want to see it, it looks good :)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen
    Click below

Cred

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Got tickets a few weeks ago :) and can't wait! I gotta go with Team Edward, although I love Jacob too.

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 11:15 AM

my favorite character is Jane, I was a bit disappointed she wasn't Breaking Dawn Part I,
    Watch my talented friend Brooke sing

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2009001

Graphic made by the talented Brooke

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I'M SEEING IT!!!!! yesssssssssss! So excited! I watched Part 1 last night haha :) Totally Team Edward!!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.