1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Username Idea Book

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Are you tired of your current username? Are you having trouble coming up with ideas for a new one? Well, I don't think I'm going to change mine anytime soon, but I've got a bunch of ideas! So, if you're looking for a new username, you've come to the right place.
I haven't checked these to see if they're being used, so if you know someone already has one, please tell me! I'll take it off the list. If you're a frequent username changer, just say so when you take one off the list. Thanks!
And don't forget! You can always add 13 or your own special twist to these.
Ideas:
LikeACannonball
NeverSawYouComing
YourOldFavoriteSong
ItsTimeNow
SayItWithYourHands
DangerousDaydream
YouFoundMe (I really like the idea of looking for someone on TC and this being their username.)
IFellHard
LikeHomeSomehow
LostInTranslation
SwiftieHipster
HappyFreeConfusedLonely
WeMadeQuiteAMess
Never.Like.Ever.
ImTellingYouImTellingYou
ImAlwaysLaughing
CuzIRead...
AllThoseTimesBefore
InTheBlinkOfAnEye
CoffeeAllAlone
ImGonnaDance
LongHandwrittenNote
ALittleTooLate
AngelsCity
TheLuckyOne
LikeComingHome
TheBeautifulKind
MarvelousTune
YouGottaDream
EverySingleChristmas
ForTheFirstTime
AndTheySaidSpeakMeow
AMomentOfWeakness
WhenYouThinkTaylorSwift
WhenYouSawMeDancing
LongLongLive
MagicallyTragic (or TragicallyMagic)
Feeling 13
MapleLattes
IWearHeelsNow
ShortSkirtsandTShirts
NextTimeSayNo
MyWindow'sOpen
HighHeelsandSneakers
DignifiedWithoutVintageDresses
I'veBeenHereTheWholeTime
TeardropsOnMyBanjo (or piano or violin or trumpet or whatever instrument you play)
FangirlForever
That'sSoFun
EyesLikeAJungle
SmileLikeTheRadio
Blue.Gray.Red
Everything'sOnFire
TheMusic'sGone
TheTrickyThing
DreamsWithHappyEndings
HeadLastFearful
KoalaBearOnThePiano
Ugh.AnotherGrammy.
ForeverXXII
ItRainsEverywhere
ItRainsInYourBedroom
SomethingYouMiss
LostMyself
IWearFootballHelmetsNow
FearsHopesDreams
GoldenAge
IheartTaylor
JustAGirl (or guy/boy)
Flashback2Forever&Always
CryingOnTheStaircase
REDFacedFEARLESS
<13 (saw someone on youtube do this for a <3 on a tay vid)
NotCreative
RomeoAndJulietForever (Romeo&Juliet4eva could be another suggestion)
LivinALoveStory
YourTattoos
Official(your first name here)
IComeFromTheLandDownUnder (look up this song)
SwiftieFromTheLandDownUnder
StarSpangledSwiftie
Fish&ChipsWithTaylorSwift
SwiftieInABeret
SwiftieFrom(your country/state/province here)
FightingDragons
I'mNotAfraid
AllTheRoses
ChoseMadisonSquare
WallsPaintedBlue
ToTheMoonAndBack
FlowerGardensandLemonade (this is unrelated to anything)
ConfettiFalling
RosesFallingLikeConfetti
13MemoriesToBreakOurFall
SparklyPegicorn
TalkRealSlow&You'llHearOurSong
GrowingUpAndFallingInLove
LikePrettyLights
I'mWideAwake
PacingAndWishing
MyHeartIsYours
Reminiscing
FaceInTheCrowd
Won'tFlyWithoutYou
BlueEyesAndFreckles
EchoingFlashbacks
QuiteSomeTime
NoMatterWhatIDo
SoUnbelievablyCool
BlushingAllTheWayHome
CheerCaptain
I'mOnTheBleachers
BringYouUpToTheSkies
DancesInSpite
RabbitsFootInMyPocket
DifferentYetTheSame
LuckyYou13
PathwayHeadedForTheSkies
FearlesslyFifteen ~~~~~~~~~~~InvisibleTeardrops
TheArmourFalls
NothingSafeIsWorthTheDrive
FollowYouHome
SpeakMeow
OhMyMyMy
LookBeforeYouFall
no-ones-exception ~~~~~~~~~~TaylorFanM
partydress-and-redlipstick
topofthelist
WorthTheDrive
MagicLoveThere
summerof13
KnowYouBetter
TayTayTay (Like stay stay stay) ~~~~~~~~~CasuallyCruel
ChristmasLightsGlisten
ADuchessAndAPrince
You'reQuicksand
x3 (since Tay likes repeating things three times)
TheBlameIsOnMe
SuchSweetSorrow
It'sFunnyWhenI'mMad
AtYourDoor
InYourRoomAllAlone
YouWearYourBestApology
TheyAllLookLikeMe
SweetTeaAndGodsGraces
HighOnTheFirstKiss (I know getting high isn't what you associate with Tay)
LoveLikeASinner
LoseLikeAWinner
^^All from Sweet tea and God's graces
TookMyHeartWithYou
ADreamWithoutYouInIt
TheDayIStopPretending
AllAboutYouBaby
MakeSenseOfSomethingCrazy
TearItAllToShreds
^^ All from Songs about you
ThoughtYouWereMine
LookAtYouLikeThat
MakeThisHardOnYou
PackUpAllMyTears
DoItRightHere
CryingRightNow
TellMeToBeStrong
^^From Look at you like that
APrettyFace
NotYourTypicalPrincess
FunnyDarkAndTall
AlwaysBeenABitReckless
^^All from Angelina
AReasonToGo
MyPieceOfMind
JustDriveOnBy
SomethingToHideBehind
^^All from Just south of knowing why
AMustangWithTheTopDown
ItMightJustBreakMe
EverySunset
SnapButtonsOnADenimShirt
CrazyAndALittleRough
BeforeHeTaughtMeHowToLie
ABitWonderfulAndStrange
^^All from Closest to a cowboy
AKissWithoutMistletoe
SnowCoveredLittleTown
PuttingUpTheLights
SadEmptyTown
PaintMeABlueSky
FourBlueEyes
KaledioscopeOfMemories
FasterAndNeverScared
SomethingInYourEyes
SayWeDon'tNeedThis
OnTheBoardwalk
AutumnLeavesFalling~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hannah
ItWasMeantToBe~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~onedirectionismylife
WeWereMeantToBe
I'llLoveYouEndlessly
CryingOnTheSidewalk
TheSmellOfRain
TwinFiresigns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LikeTheWeather14
1:58
AllthatIknowIsIdon't
NewSeptembers
Lifeisatougcrowd
Ayoungthing
A fearless fan of a worried idol (get it?)
TheRosegarden ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~booknerd13
TillYouToreItAllUp
IRememberIt
SleeplessNights
A super long list (scroll down)
StayStayStayBeautiful13
StaStayStayFearlessForever~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Madeline
RollerCoasterKindOfRush~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TheBlindHope
ReminiscingTheOtherDay~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TaylorHeart13
Stars Bring You Luck~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Never Forget Taylor Is The Best
Seining You Is Like Finding Secrets
LuckFindsItsWay
I Look Up To YoU
Summerof'45 or Summerof45~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HavingCoffeeAllAlone
If you have anymore ideas, comment them, and I'll put them up (with credit to you). Hope you guys find this useful! :)
-forevernalways

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Username Idea Book

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 5:43 AM

What new ones?

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 5:51 PM

DreamsWithHappyEndings wrote:
    What new ones?

oh! they're these ones that are right before InvisibleTeardrops'
    BringYouUpToTheSkies
    DancesInSpite
    RabbitsFootInMyPocket
    DifferentYetTheSame
    LuckyYou13
    PathwayHeadedForTheSkies

by Dani_PazL (the avi was by her, too. why aren't you requesting from her?)
    Go here please before it's lost! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2073831

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 8:16 AM

SadEmptyTown
    PaintMeABlueSky
    FourBlueEyes
    KaledioscopeOfMemories
    FasterAndNeverScared
    SomethingInYourEyes
    SayWeDon'tNeedThis
    OnTheBoardwalk

Topaz
    ] Me
    Me
    [url=http://i.imgur.com/pJimcl8.pn]http://i.imgur.com/pJimcl8.pn[/url][/signature]

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Stars Bring You Luck
    Seining You Is Like Finding Secrets
    LuckFindsItsWay
    I Look Up To YoU
    By Topaz her graphic shop http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2263772/page/17?h=l

http://gickr[/signature]

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 3:52 PM

ReminiscingTheOtherDay

1,3,4: Me 2: Oreo (Kathryn)

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 7:29 AM

I'm going to take justdriveonby!!

I Joni I WonderstruckMagic I SFG13 I Avi by Tanyaxoh I

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Idea: RollerCoasterKindOfRush

Both made by me^

Taylor, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Thanks everySwiftie! You guys are great! I'll add those on

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Coffeeallalone is really similar to my username

Avi and Sig by me(:

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 9:54 AM

justdriveonby wrote:
    I'm going to take justdriveonby!!

I Joni I WonderstruckMagic I SFG13 I Avi by Tanyaxoh I

lol I can't find it, but that's cool! you can have it

How about...
    Summerof'45 or Summerof45

Avi and Sig by me(:

HavingCoffeeAllAlone wrote:
    Coffeeallalone is really similar to my username

Avi and Sig by me(:

if you want me to take it down, I will! it's no big deal :)

Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 4:37 AM

How about StayStayStayBeautiful13 or StaStayStayFearlessForever?

Made by my dad :)

Fri, May 10, 2013 at 3:03 PM

What about HeldYourHeadLikeAHero?

Made by my dad :)

RE: Username Idea Book

Fri, May 10, 2013 at 3:29 PM

ok umm..... these are the ones I have
    Tonightimgonnadance
    Istareatthephone
    forcinglaughterfakingsmiles
    thewayyoumoveislikeafullonrainstorm (or just fullonrainstorm)

Thu, May 16, 2013 at 4:18 PM

I have some ideas :)

- AllTooQuiet
    - Glitter&SparklyDresses (or Glitter&Sparkles)
    - LikeHipsters
    - ThingsThatShine
    - OutOfPaper
    - OutOfToner
    - StillToThisDay
    - TheGoldenAge
    - PointToThePictures

Me | Kate | DAAA

Thu, May 23, 2013 at 1:20 PM

awesome you guys thanks! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thu, May 23, 2013 at 3:47 PM

OneThingMissing
    NoOneToImpress
    ^The Moment I Knew

WhenYouWalkedIn
    ItAllComesBack
    ^^Trouble

NeedToFeelSomething
    WishedItAllAway
    WhatAMessOfADreamer
    WallsOfGrey
    ^^Cold As You

LittleTownLitteGirl
    ^^Lucky You

NotLikeTheMovies
    DownToMySkin
    LastTimeIDriveThisWay
    ByeByeBaby
    CominDownToNothing
    EmptyPictureFrame
    ^^One Thing (Taylor's :D)

SweetTeaAndJesus
    TireSwingsAndSummerDreams
    HoneysuckleBreeze
    YouWereWatchingMe
    WhatILearnedFromYou
    HowTheLeavesChange
    StillGotYourGhost
    HeartsALittleHarder
    LoveYouWayTooMuch
    CaughtWithTheOldSmile
    NowI'mSomeoneNew
    I'mNotShatterproof
    ^^Sweet Tea And Gods Graces

RatherYouBeMean
    WontLoveAndLie
    ThenIWouldKnow
    WasIMistaken
    SayWhatYouMean
    LeadMeOnForever
    StillThinkingWereTogether
    ^^ Baby, Don't You Break My Heart Slow

StarsAndFireflies
    AllIsQuiet
    KeepItYoungAndCrazy
    BackroadOverInterstate
    ImHomeTooLate
    ^^Being With My Baby

FiveSecondsToNeedYou
    RightBackToMe
    ThatsWhereYouBelong
    BradPittToLeaveYou
    ThrewTheRemoteAtYou
    MyPointExactly
    UnderNeonCityLights
    IfYouGaveMeARing
    PrettyGirlsWouldn'tSeeYou
    MadAtAllTheLovebirds
    ^^ Til Brad Pitt Comes Along

ShinyBootsAndGuitarMan
    KnifeInYourHand
    WhateverTalentMoneyBuys
    SlipsRightThroughYourHands
    AintYourCompetition
    NeverMyIntention
    BloodSweatAndTears
    BeatUpCase
    GuitarI'veAlwaysPlayed
    WordsWrittenOnAPage
    SmallTownRaised
    AboutYourChildhoodDays
    IWasOnThisStage
    WhatIPutMyLifeInto
    WhoYouWannaBe
    ^^Who I've Always Been

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 11:19 AM

I took smelloftherain :)

I KIKI I Me I avi by Renm

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 2:28 PM

SpeakNowFearlessly
    DancingInTheREDRefrigeratorLight
    DancingUnderTheRefrigeratorStarlight
    Taylor'sSweetDisposition
    DangerousRedDaydream
    DangerousFearlessDaydream
    SpeakNow4Taylor
    FasterThanTheStarlight
    EverythingFearlessIsWorthTheDrive
    TheStarlightThatShines