Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED PRESALE CONCERT TICKETS NOT WORKING

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Hi ! I'm trying to sign up for the RED presale concert tickets, and there's a spot where you write your postal code. It says it has to be five digits, but mine is six. I've tried typing it a variety of different ways , but it wont work .
Can someone please help ? I really want to get the presale tickets !!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED PRESALE CONCERT TICKETS NOT WORKING

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:17 PM

I'm glad I am not the only one with this problem. Taylor Swift Connect twitter must be getting lots of replies about this issue, hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:18 PM

I posted about this too. For some reason it's not working for anyone who has a postal code, only for a zip code. If I hear why or it changes, I'll post on here and let you know.
    I got an I Heart Question Mark written on the back of my hand.

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:19 PM

LindsRED wrote:
    I'm glad I am not the only one with this problem. Taylor Swift Connect twitter must be getting lots of replies about this issue, hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Oh thanks ! So happy I'm not the only one in this situation .

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Melody13Fearless13 wrote:
    I posted about this too. For some reason it's not working for anyone who has a postal code, only for a zip code. If I hear why or it changes, I'll post on here and let you know.

Okay , thanks ! Hopefully they fix it soon .

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:59 PM

OMG so happy it's not just me, I was having a heart attack and re-trying to make it work for so long! Hopefully it will work soon!!

RE: RED PRESALE CONCERT TICKETS NOT WORKING

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 1:50 AM

I am the same from UK! :(
    I Love Taylor Swift! Massive UK Fan!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Me too! I messaged Jordan about the problem, so hopefully he can do something to fix it :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:31 AM

LindsRED wrote:
    For sure it maybe to stop ticket scalpers.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:32 AM

I cant wait ill try every day.

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 7:33 AM

Where do you put in your postal code?
    Can someone tell me where to sign up for presale tickets??

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:23 AM

MissHappyNarwhal wrote:
    Where do you put in your postal code?
    Can someone tell me where to sign up for presale tickets??

On the homepage (www.taylorswift.com) It is one of the slides just click on sign up to preorder list :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:54 AM

It now works but you cannot select a city that has not been released yet, so if you live out side the US we have to wait until concert locations are released so remember to update preferences when the dates are released :) (Can't wait until UK dates are released, preferably Manchester, closest to me!) :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 11:09 AM

You don't buy the presale tickets right now the only thing that does is sign you up to get notifications on your e-mail when they are put on sale so as long as you are subscribed to Taylor's swift e-mail lift I am pretty sure you will already get an e-mail. Hope this helps! :)

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 2:04 PM

I was able to figure it out!! Just don't put your postal code. It should work fine.
    I got an I Heart Question Mark written on the back of my hand.

RE: RED PRESALE CONCERT TICKETS NOT WORKING

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Are you out of states?
    500 days of Summah

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:58 PM

I didn't know there was any difference between a postal code and a zip code. Are you in a country other than the U.S.?

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:56 PM

postal code and a zip code. Are you in a country other than the U.S.?

the ancer to this is when is a code that they email u
    and there is where u live
    Message R3B3CC4
    Flag as inappropriate
    Flag as spam

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Did anyone get presale codes yet? I haven't gotten it for Kansas City yet

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 9:46 PM

kk swifty13 wrote:
    postal code and a zip code. Are you in a country other tha
    oh k so there both the same thing but but u dont wont to put ur zipcod in when u sin up for persale u wont to pput a zipcode that is near where she is playing at
    Message R3B3CC4
    Flag as inappropriate
    Flag as spam

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 4:32 AM

same here...i have the code and it says it's not a working code...my guess is that i cannot buy til 10 a.m. EST??

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.