1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor's Twitter Account.. hacked??

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Hey Swifties!!! So some people are saying that Taylor's Twitter account was hacked. She has been Tweeting fans a lot, and she never does!!! So IDK if she has been or not. What do you guys think???
-----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor's Twitter Account.. hacked??

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:58 PM

thats kind of hard to say but i hope she didnt get hacked

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:59 PM

No, I don't think so.
    Loving Taylor is RED!

I get my puppy in 0 days!!!!!!!! I HAVE MOLLY!!!
    RED day is here! What do you think about it?

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 5:20 AM

Yeah. I thought the exact same thing it's really weird
    Never grow up..

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 5:30 AM

I don't know... It doesn't seem like her to tweet her fans but it also seems unlikely that she got hacked.

I also heard a lot of people saying that she would never tweet "K thanks", and I think they're right.
    But she also tweeted 2 times before that, and made spelling mistakes, so she deleted them. I think she just didn't have time to tweet a 3rd time and she asked someone else to tweet for her.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 5:38 AM

i dont know...
    ^Swiftie4EverAndAlways. PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION!:http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2098451#post_15001001

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 6:52 AM

It sounded suspicious since that some of the retweets are not even from the #TaylorFollowers.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 6:58 AM

I think she's tweeting fans because it's release week and she's doing the whole "Taylor Follwers" tag so she's just retweeting for promotion. She'll probably go back to normal next week.
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Add me as a friend! http:

RE: Taylor's Twitter Account.. hacked??

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 7:04 AM

I don't think she got hacked. Maybe she REALLY did want to connect with her fans. Am glad she does :). As for the 'k thanks' thing, that starts to get me suspicious. doesn't sound like her at all.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 8:01 AM

I don't really know but I don't think so.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 8:15 AM

I don't think so.

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Sydneytilley wrote:
    I think she's tweeting fans because it's release week and she's doing the whole "Taylor Follwers" tag so she's just retweeting for promotion. She'll probably go back to normal next week.
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Add me as a friend! http:

Bingo! She is making herself more available to her fans during release week. This will only continue a bit longer before she gets busy with touring plans and the holidays and such.
    See my Speak Now World tour photos taken over 3 nights in Melbourne, Australia.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/taylor_photos/1783981
    or
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/1565461