Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Why Doesn't Anyone Comment on Blogs Anymore??

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 9:01 AM

I've noticed lately that hardly anyone comments on my blogs anymore. I post my songs there to see what people think and I used to get 4 to 6 comments really quickly but now I'm lucky to get even 1 maybe 2 comments. What is going on? Are people just not using blogs anymore? Or what??

url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Why Doesn't Anyone Comment on Blogs Anymore??

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 9:07 AM

anyone?????

url][/signature]

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 9:15 AM

bump

url][/signature]

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Anyone????

url][/signature]

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 9:43 AM

bump

url][/signature]

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I guess no one wants to reply to me today...no one is replying to any thread i make...

url][/signature]

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 9:58 AM

i dont blog anymore
    #WANEGBT , Like EVER!!

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I have noticed the same thing too. I think it's a combination of lots of people short on time because of school and because a lot of people have been so focused on Red lately. I think it has all left the blogs not being used as much at the moment.

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:58 AM

me too... that is weird

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Nobody really commented on my blogs in the first place.

Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Nobody replied on 2 of my recent blogs, but some of us ARE busy.

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I'll go comment on some of your guys blogs! :)
    RED

Please check out my songbook! (:

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Yeah, I have the same problem. Sigh
    -Kat

Graphic made by the lovely Foreverever13

Swiftie4EverAndAl

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:09 PM

I don't get many comments either, one with 2 comments and one with 1. Sigh.

Also I don't have any comments on my songbook....hint hint. xD

Unfortunately I didn't make this xD

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:49 PM

In tech class, my teacher said that it was because people are to scared that they might say something while commenting on anything these, that they tend to not comment at all. So its not just you. I've never blogged before, so if its any better, you are the first person I've ever commented to.♥

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.