1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

R.I.P. Ty Louis Campbell

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Ty was a five year old battling terminal cancer who just passed away today. I found out about him through Ronan's mom's blog... she had posted a link to Ty's mom's blog a few weeks ago. I thought we could all take a moment and listen to "Ronan" in honor of this beautiful boy who died today. May he rest in peace.

www.superty.org

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: R.I.P. Ty Louis Campbell

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 6:00 PM

R.I.P. Ty.

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 6:03 PM

R.I.P Ty
    "For me, when I picture the person I want to end up with, I don't think about what their career is, or what they look like. I picture the feeling I get when I'm with them." -TS

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Freaking cancer. GO AWAY I HATE YOU

R.I.P. Ty. I love you

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 6:10 PM

These stanzas really apply:
    "I remember the drive home
    When the blind hope (his mom was always saying she was praying for a miracle)
    Turned to crying and screaming why
    Flowers pile up in the worst way
    No one knows what to say
    About a beautiful boy who died

And it's about to be halloween
    You could be anything you wanted
    If you were still here
    I remember the last day
    When I kissed your face
    And whispered in your ear"

As I read his mom's blog these past few weeks I was just in tears... and always praying so hard for a miracle. Somehow, someway. Maybe it's true what they say... some children are just too good, innocent and pure for this earth. CANCER SUCKS.

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Caner can go fall off a cliff.

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Please consider attending his Memorial Service. It will raise so much awareness for Pediatric Cancer. I see you will be in the NY area in the coming weeks. You can always send Cindy or Lou a note if you'd consider it.

RE: R.I.P. Ty Louis Campbell

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Hey Taylor. Gonna be at your show tonight at Madison Square Garden. So nice that you gave your condolences to our little friend Ty who passed away in Oct. Ty's Mom & Dad are great friends of & they got tickets to Jingle ball for me & my family for all of the work & money I have raised for the Ty Louis Campbell Foundation.to raise awareness & also funding for childhood cancer research. We are huge fans of yousr & Justins. Looking forward to tonight we will be the family in the SuperTy.org shirts in honor of Ty Louis Campbell our super hero. Sect 118. God bless you.. You are amazing. We are huge fans of your beautiful song Ronan.