Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Home Schooled Group:)

Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 10:34 AM

I would love to join! Please add me :) I will make a home school graphic.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 10:37 AM

I've been homeschooled since Day 1!!! :) Can you add me, please! Thanks! I did not know this group existed!
    credit to Annie!
    credit to Brooker27!

Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 10:46 AM

My school is online if that counts.
    Gerry Lee

Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 10:52 AM

I do homeschool, I didn't know this exsisted can you add me to the group please?
    My lucky number is 10 that's when I learned how to play my Guitar

Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 11:23 AM

^My graphics have come a long way. Thanks for still using it :)

gabriella \\ audra

Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Radio Girl 1321 wrote:
    Yeah... I got a little bit depressed... So.... I sorta deleted it...

Oh. I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope you're feeling okay.
    It was rare. I was there. I remember it all too well. . .

Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Thief In Ripped Up Jeans wrote:

^My graphics have come a long way. Thanks for still using it :)

gabriella \\ audra

Oh, no problem:) Thanks for making it:)

Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 6:16 PM

here is the graphic

Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 6:23 PM

13LovesTaylorSwiftie wrote:
    here is the graphic

Oh my god, that's awesome!!! Thank you!!!

Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 5:55 AM

Ooh I can't wait to join this :)

I'm currently in public school, but next year I'm gonna be a 7th-grade homeschooler!

love, emily
    Click here to visit my blog

Sat, May 24, 2014 at 12:52 PM

I was homeschooled for about 2 years and I really enjoyed it!!! I'm at school now though.

Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 12:39 PM

Can someone PLEASEEEE PM me the I'm a homeschooled swiftie banner? I can only use links from PMs! I dunno why.
    I would love it if someone would send it!
    Thanks!

And me on GTQ
    http://gotoquiz.com/profile/beverlyreagan

[url=http://glitter-graphics.com/myspace/text_generator.p

Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 9:17 PM

i was hom skweld 2

Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 6:07 AM

I did distance education in high school which is kind of like home schooling.

Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 5:36 AM

I changed my name from ReaganLovesTaylor

Jane :)

Mint

Thief

Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 6:14 PM

it's my first year! panicking for end of grade tests.

^jazzy^

^minty^

Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 12:23 AM

It's weird how I've never joined this before
    Name: Iona
    Grade: Well Year 11 so I guess that's American Grade 10?
    Anything else? I've been home schooled all my life but this is now my last year of 'high school' and I'm going to start college in September and I'm kinda freaking out tbh

Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 12:28 AM

The thing I hate most about being home schooled is when you meet someone who obviously hasn't heard of it before and makes you feel like such a freak like 'oh wow that's so unusual and brave to say the system isn't working and to create your own system it's very unusual'
    Like I don't have anything against the school system and I now feel like an utter freak but thanks

Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 11:31 AM

TheStarsThatShined13 wrote:
    The thing I hate most about being home schooled is when you meet someone who obviously hasn't heard of it before and makes you feel like such a freak like 'oh wow that's so unusual and brave to say the system isn't working and to create your own system it's very unusual'
    Like I don't have anything against the school system and I now feel like an utter freak but thanks

Out of curiosity: why are you home schooled?
    In the Netherlands it's very rare, it's only allowed under very exceptional circumstances.

Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 1:33 PM

May I join? I'm homeschooled :D I'm in the 4th grade though
    -Callie