Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Home Schooled Group:)

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Hiiii, I'm in the 10th grade and I've been homeschooled for pretty much forever. xD

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 3:52 PM

I would like to join!

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 3:53 PM

PROUD HOMESCHOOL SWIFTIE RIGHT HERE! :D I've been homeschooled all my life except 2nd grade when we were gonna move, but we didn't in the end.

So yeah.

HOMESCHOOLER FOR EVA!
    My Graphic Boutique

^the flawless HandsInYourPockets!

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 3:55 PM

I'm'ma homeschool graduate of 2011!! :)
    My mom started homeschooling me in 5th grade. It's a heck of a whole lot better than public school. :P

*signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 4:53 PM

So, would you guys like to join? :) (HeyHeyAnnax, imeg99, MissHappyNarwhal)

"Freedom ain't nothin' but missin' you"
    -Taylor swift

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 7:29 PM

If you don't mind I'm not technically a homeschooler anymore, then sure :D

*signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 8:45 AM

ADD ME!!! I'm another 10th grade homeschooler!! where is everybody from? I'm a Minnasotan :D

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 8:47 AM

once a homeschooler- always a homeschooler!!! I went to a charter school for 9th grade and was known as 1) homeschool chick and 2) taylor swift girl =D

HeyHeyAnnax wrote:
    If you don't mind I'm not technically a homeschooler anymore, then sure :D

*signature by Daya*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Hey im homeschooled!

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 9:02 AM

I love to join I've been home school just about my whole life

Av & Siggie by me

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 9:22 AM

weareneverevergettingbacktogether wrote:
    Hey im homeschooled!

I know! I was just about to ask you to join on your profile! So, would like to join? :)

-Taylor swift

RE: Home Schooled Group:)

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 9:28 AM

I have been homeschooled forever! I want to join!!!
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2173441#post_16207961

[url=http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/]http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/[/url][/signature]

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Im homeschooled!
    Hi, Im sydneyknight13.
    I am a singer-songwriter who plays the guitar. My dream is so become a sucsessful country pop singer like Taylor. My lucky number is 13. In my victory, just remember me, when i make it shine. Twitter username: @sydneyknight13

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 10:21 AM

sydneyknight13 wrote:
    Im homeschooled!
    Hi, Im sydneyknight13.
    I am a singer-songwriter who plays the guitar. My dream is so become a sucsessful country pop singer like Taylor. My lucky number is 13. In my victory, just remember me, when i make it shine. Twitter username: @sydneyknight13

Would you like to join? :)

-Taylor swift

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I've always been curious, what is it actually like to be home schooled?

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Maddie35eiddam wrote:

Well, for me it's a lot of fun:) my mom, who teaches me, lets me pick the things we learn besides the things I need to learn, like math. I sometimes get a little depressed because I don't get to see my friends as much as I would like, but for the most part I love being home schooled ,and I don't get nearly as much home work as my friends:)

-Taylor swift

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 10:49 AM

I've been home schooled since 3rd grade!My Mom is busy with 3 younger brothers so I pretty much school myself!I Love It!So I'll definitely join!
    If your lucky enough to be different, DON'T ever change - Taylor Swift

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Liketheweather wrote:
    Maddie35eiddam wrote:

Well, for me it's a lot of fun:) my mom, who teaches me, lets me pick the things we learn besides the things I need to learn, like math. I sometimes get a little depressed because I don't get to see my friends as much as I would like, but for the most part I love being home schooled ,and I don't get nearly as much home work as my friends:)

-Taylor swift

I was curious to!
    Thanks for awser the question :)

Made by me!

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Trinity Gray wrote:
    I've been home schooled since 3rd grade!My Mom is busy with 3 younger brothers so I pretty much school myself!I Love It!So I'll definitely join!
    If your lucky enough to be different, DON'T ever change - Taylor Swift

You school yourself? That's so cool! :)

-Taylor swift

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I'm homeshooled!!! I'm in 9th grade and have been homeschooled since Pre-K:)
    And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid.
    I think it's strange that you think I'm funny, cause he never did.