Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Writing a Harry Styles FanFiction!

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:04 PM

bump! :3
    My Graphic Boutique

me

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:09 PM

bump (:
    My Graphic Boutique

me

GHFDGJAGKJDSKHGKSGHKSLGJHFKLSHGKJHDGLSG SOOOO EXCITING :)

Mrs. Tomlinson approves :P

Am I gonna be in it? :D

Bethany rocks. :)

RE: Writing a Harry Styles FanFiction!

bump (:
    My Graphic Boutique

me

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:10 PM

POST. CHAPTER. 2.

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:11 PM

hmmm... I can't see any of the *bumps* I've been posting...
    My Graphic Boutique

me

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Okay now I can see everything. lol
    My Graphic Boutique

me

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:12 PM

okay now I can see everything. lol

@Hannah I'm glad she does! haha. Okay I'll post Chapter 2 in a sec...
    My Graphic Boutique

me

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:20 PM

OMG!

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Amazing! Can't wait for more:)
    -------------------

Graphics; me.
    Swiftie for life < 3

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:31 PM

@x_catchme: Aw thank you!
    My Graphic Boutique

me

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:32 PM

okay writing chapter 2 now. :D
    My Graphic Boutique

me

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Chapter 2? :)

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:52 PM

writing it! (:
    My Graphic Boutique

me

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 2:01 PM

YAY! :)

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 2:04 PM

OH MY GOSH CHAPTER 1 GOT DELETED!!! :O NOOOOOO!!! :'(
    My Graphic Boutique

me

Chapter 1

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 2:08 PM

sorry that it got deleted guys. Here it is again.

---
    "AHHHH!" I shrieked at the top of lungs in the auditorium with while hundreds of others around me glared in jealousy while clapping their hands vigorously. "Congratulations Isabella!" the speaker announced at the top of the podium. I was in complete shock of everything that just happened. From hearing about the contest, to putting my name in the little box, and now the fact that I won it versus hundreds of other people who wanted it probably worse than I did? It was all insane.

"Yes, Isabella is the official winner of the contest. She will be heading to London, England in first class for a 3 week vacation with a friend of her choice. All expenses paid. Congratulations, and thank you to all who entered. We had" the man looked down onto a piece of paper "exactly 587 entries in this contest. Thank you again" the speaker continued with some announcements and finally finished for the night.

I couldn't breathe. I was actually going to London. A few people came up to congratulate me, while others stood in the corner staring at me in utter jealousy. It was all to much to take in.

I called my family and told them the amazing news. I told them I would be home around 9, since I was preparing to leave around 8:30ish. They were all getting excited too. After that I called my best friend Becca telling her all about how I entered the contest and such. She lived 3 hours away since we went to different colleges.

"Wow, Bella that's so awesome that you entered."

"I know! I was getting all excited about it, but keeping my cool at the same time in case I didn't win."

"Well, sorry that you didn't."

"Who said I didn't win?"

There was a moment of silence while she took it all in.

"Wait"

"Yeah?" I said having a smile on my face

"So you're telling me..."

"Keep going..."

"That you..."

"Mhmm"

"Are going to London England?!?" She pretty much squeaked when she said the last part.

"Not me Becca, both of us!" Imagine uttermost fangirling for the next fifteen minutes.

"Oh my gosh I need to pack!" Becca screamed, I was 5 minutes from home by then.

"And I'm almost home!"

"Okay, you go home and pack, and I'll go home and pack. When do we go to London?"

"It's scheduled for next week on Monday morning."

"AWESOME! Okay, I'm gonna go pack now."

"Haha okay me too. Talk to you soon"

"Umm, YEAH!" We both laughed right there.

"Okay, see you later. Bye Becca" I hit end on my phone. By then I was in the driveway of my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After ice cream and lots of hugs from my family, I decided to hit the hay.

It was close to 11. I still needed to pack!

"I can do it tomorrow I guess" I said to myself yawning.

I lied down in my comfy bed looking up at my Taylor Swift poster, smiling. Then I looked over at my One Direction poster.

Harry Styles. I loved him ever since back in 2010 in the X Factor. He was so adorable, funny, super sweet, pretty much everything I've ever wanted in a guy.

A thought crossed my mind.

"When I'm in London, what if I meet him?"

"Izzy don't be stupid" I said out loud. He's famous, and busy 24/7.

"The chances of you meeting him are one in a billion"

Then I heard a voice in my head. It was a small voice, but it was there. It said "Then there's still a chance"

I thought it over for a second, then shook my head in disagreement. But still, it was a nice thought.

I fell asleep pretending that I had plans to meet up with him. "But of course, that will never happen."

My Graphic Boutique

me

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I love the title :)

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 3:07 PM

POST CHAPTER 2

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 3:13 PM

POST CHAPTER 2!! :)