1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Swimmer Club!

Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Hi! I decided to start a club for swimmers. All swimmers welcome! You can ask for advice or just talk about swimming! I would love it if you would join!

Members:

1.Tayloraswift13
2.TaylorHeart13
3.Swiftswimmer
4.kktaytay123
5.FEARLESS13RED
6.Emily Swift Forever
7.taylorswiftrox64
8.Wonderstruck13Enchanted
9.longlivequeentaylor
10.Kbrubaker
11.swifty fan13
12.13wonderstruck
13.LucyandFernie
14.MollySwift13
15.totallyswiftygirl
16.DistrictTaylorSwift13
17. taylor13forever
18.CausallyCruel
19. Closest to a Cowboy
20.Jay Jay
21.TaylorSwiftFan
22.Abbs131629
23.Crookedlove
24.Clueless

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Swimmer Club!

Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Hola! ;) This is the thread where I belong

1: me 2&4: FearlessForever13 3: Polar┬╣┬│Bear

Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 6:59 PM

OMG, swimming is my favorite sport. I feel like a cheater though, I was on a team, but it's a lot of work and commitment. But it's GREAT fun, I'm not going to lie, I miss it. Kudos to all the swimmers out there!

Long Live Taylor Swift! :) Thanks to the wonderful HoldingMyBreath for the graphic!

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 5:39 AM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    Hola! ;) This is the thread where I belong

1: me 2&4: FearlessForever13 3: Polar¹³Bear

Welcome the club!

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Hi! I lovelovelove to swim!

avi: BeautyIsSincerity

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 7:15 PM

swiftswimmer wrote:
    Hi! I lovelovelove to swim!

Welcome to the club!

RE: Swimmer Club!

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 7:18 PM

whoohoooooo!!!!!!! add me ive been on swim team forever!!!!!!!

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 7:23 PM

I love swimming!! I live in Australia and go to the beach and pool all the time!

-E- xxx

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Welcome to the club everyone! So, what is your guys favorite/best stroke? Mine is back. :)

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 5:38 AM

anyone else want to join? all swimmers are welcome!

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 8:30 AM

TAYLOR AND SWIMMING!!!!!!!!! I'M IN HEAVEN!!!!!! MY FAV SPORT OF ALLLLLL TIME!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY THING THIS SITE NEEDS IS A LIBRARY (and free taylor merch.) AND I'M NEVER EVER EVER LEAVING!!!!!!!(I still have to go to school and my extracuricullars and of course the pool so...) OMG! I M SOO HAPPY!!
    fear is simply
    False
    Evidence
    Appearing
    Real,
    so I am fearless.
    pls. make me ur friend. :)

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 10:54 AM

taylorswiftrox64 wrote:
    TAYLOR AND SWIMMING!!!!!!!!! I'M IN HEAVEN!!!!!! MY FAV SPORT OF ALLLLLL TIME!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY THING THIS SITE NEEDS IS A LIBRARY (and free taylor merch.) AND I'M NEVER EVER EVER LEAVING!!!!!!!(I still have to go to school and my extracuricullars and of course the pool so...) OMG! I M SOO HAPPY!!
    fear is simply
    False
    Evidence
    Appearing
    Real,
    so I am fearless.
    pls. make me ur friend. :)

Haha yeah same here!

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 8:08 PM

I have a swim meet this weekend and I'm swimming 100 fly for my first time! I'm really nervous because I get reallt tired when I swim fly! Does anyone have any advice?

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 11:00 AM

So, I had a swim meet this morning and one of my events was the 100 breaststroke. I got DQ! I did not do ANYTHING wrong! My coach even said everything looked right. I'm so mad! I didn't do anything wrong and I got dq. Sorry..... I'm just so mad right now!

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Aw it's okay! I remember I would always get dq on the butterfly because I couldn't my feet together.. and I have gotten dq on the breaststroke too, one time for doing an extra dolphin kick during my pulldown, and another because they said I was crooked or something. Anyways, I love to swim too and I would love to be in this club of yours
    Love, Love, Love

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 7:49 PM

You are now a member! :)

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Im a swimmer....though level 7 is all im going to do.

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 6:43 AM

Yes fellow swimmers! What's your best event guys? Mine's 200 back or 400 free!

Long live all the music she made

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 6:47 AM

OMG I HATE DQ'S! Once at county's I did nothing wrong! My coach went and complained since they DQ'ed me and my friend and we did nothing! Apparently I tirned onto my front on backstroke (It was 200 IM) but I so didn't and they said my friend did it in the wrong order! She so didn't! Now my rant's over...

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 6:47 AM

I love swimming!!!!!!!!!

By: 13LittleStars
    RED 10/22/12

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 10:36 AM

That's what happened with me. I got DQ from breaststroke because I flutter kicked. And I KNOW I didn't do that! My coach even said everything looked right.

longlivequeentaylor wrote:
    OMG I HATE DQ'S! Once at county's I did nothing wrong! My coach went and complained since they DQ'ed me and my friend and we did nothing! Apparently I tirned onto my front on backstroke (It was 200 IM) but I so didn't and they said my friend did it in the wrong order! She so didn't! Now my rant's over...