Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Swimmer Club!

Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Hi! I decided to start a club for swimmers. All swimmers welcome! You can ask for advice or just talk about swimming! I would love it if you would join!

Members:

1.Tayloraswift13
2.TaylorHeart13
3.Swiftswimmer
4.kktaytay123
5.FEARLESS13RED
6.Emily Swift Forever
7.taylorswiftrox64
8.Wonderstruck13Enchanted
9.longlivequeentaylor
10.Kbrubaker
11.swifty fan13
12.13wonderstruck
13.LucyandFernie
14.MollySwift13
15.totallyswiftygirl
16.DistrictTaylorSwift13
17. taylor13forever
18.CausallyCruel
19. Closest to a Cowboy
20.Jay Jay
21.TaylorSwiftFan
22.Abbs131629

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Swimmer Club!

Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Hola! ;) This is the thread where I belong

1: me 2&4: FearlessForever13 3: Polar┬╣┬│Bear

Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 6:59 PM

OMG, swimming is my favorite sport. I feel like a cheater though, I was on a team, but it's a lot of work and commitment. But it's GREAT fun, I'm not going to lie, I miss it. Kudos to all the swimmers out there!

Long Live Taylor Swift! :) Thanks to the wonderful HoldingMyBreath for the graphic!

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 5:39 AM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    Hola! ;) This is the thread where I belong

1: me 2&4: FearlessForever13 3: Polar¹³Bear

Welcome the club!

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Hi! I lovelovelove to swim!

avi: BeautyIsSincerity

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 7:15 PM

swiftswimmer wrote:
    Hi! I lovelovelove to swim!

Welcome to the club!

RE: Swimmer Club!

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 7:18 PM

whoohoooooo!!!!!!! add me ive been on swim team forever!!!!!!!

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 7:23 PM

I love swimming!! I live in Australia and go to the beach and pool all the time!

-E- xxx

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Welcome to the club everyone! So, what is your guys favorite/best stroke? Mine is back. :)

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 5:38 AM

anyone else want to join? all swimmers are welcome!

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 8:30 AM

TAYLOR AND SWIMMING!!!!!!!!! I'M IN HEAVEN!!!!!! MY FAV SPORT OF ALLLLLL TIME!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY THING THIS SITE NEEDS IS A LIBRARY (and free taylor merch.) AND I'M NEVER EVER EVER LEAVING!!!!!!!(I still have to go to school and my extracuricullars and of course the pool so...) OMG! I M SOO HAPPY!!
    fear is simply
    False
    Evidence
    Appearing
    Real,
    so I am fearless.
    pls. make me ur friend. :)

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 10:54 AM

taylorswiftrox64 wrote:
    TAYLOR AND SWIMMING!!!!!!!!! I'M IN HEAVEN!!!!!! MY FAV SPORT OF ALLLLLL TIME!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY THING THIS SITE NEEDS IS A LIBRARY (and free taylor merch.) AND I'M NEVER EVER EVER LEAVING!!!!!!!(I still have to go to school and my extracuricullars and of course the pool so...) OMG! I M SOO HAPPY!!
    fear is simply
    False
    Evidence
    Appearing
    Real,
    so I am fearless.
    pls. make me ur friend. :)

Haha yeah same here!

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 8:08 PM

I have a swim meet this weekend and I'm swimming 100 fly for my first time! I'm really nervous because I get reallt tired when I swim fly! Does anyone have any advice?

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 11:00 AM

So, I had a swim meet this morning and one of my events was the 100 breaststroke. I got DQ! I did not do ANYTHING wrong! My coach even said everything looked right. I'm so mad! I didn't do anything wrong and I got dq. Sorry..... I'm just so mad right now!

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Aw it's okay! I remember I would always get dq on the butterfly because I couldn't my feet together.. and I have gotten dq on the breaststroke too, one time for doing an extra dolphin kick during my pulldown, and another because they said I was crooked or something. Anyways, I love to swim too and I would love to be in this club of yours
    Love, Love, Love

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 7:49 PM

You are now a member! :)

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Im a swimmer....though level 7 is all im going to do.

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 6:43 AM

Yes fellow swimmers! What's your best event guys? Mine's 200 back or 400 free!

Long live all the music she made

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 6:47 AM

OMG I HATE DQ'S! Once at county's I did nothing wrong! My coach went and complained since they DQ'ed me and my friend and we did nothing! Apparently I tirned onto my front on backstroke (It was 200 IM) but I so didn't and they said my friend did it in the wrong order! She so didn't! Now my rant's over...

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 6:47 AM

I love swimming!!!!!!!!!

By: 13LittleStars
    RED 10/22/12

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 10:36 AM

That's what happened with me. I got DQ from breaststroke because I flutter kicked. And I KNOW I didn't do that! My coach even said everything looked right.

longlivequeentaylor wrote:
    OMG I HATE DQ'S! Once at county's I did nothing wrong! My coach went and complained since they DQ'ed me and my friend and we did nothing! Apparently I tirned onto my front on backstroke (It was 200 IM) but I so didn't and they said my friend did it in the wrong order! She so didn't! Now my rant's over...

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.