1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Do you Play guitar???

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Do you play guitar?? Do you Love playing guitar and writing songs?? But when you listen to Taylors songs do you ever think I want to learn how to play that. Well here I have so many songs with guitar chords just give your username, what song you want to learn, and I will message you the guitar chords and lyrics.

1.Back to December
2. Best Day
3. Better then revenge
4. Breathe
5. Change
6. Cold as you
7. Crazier
8. Dear John
9. Enchanted
10. Fearless
11. Fifteen
12. Forever and Always
13. Haunted
14. Hey Stephen
15. Innocent
16. Last Kiss
17. Long Live
18. Love story
19. Mary's Song
20. Mean
21. Mine
22. Never Grow up
23. Our song.
24. The Outside
25. Picture to burn
26. A place in this World
27. Should've said No
28. Spark's Fly
29. Speak Now
30. Stay Beautiful
31. The Story of Us
32. Teardrops on My Guitar
33. Tell me Why
34. Tied together with A Smile
35. Tim Mcgraw
36. Today was A Fairytale
37. The way I loved You
38. White horse
39. Your not Sorry
40. You belong with me

Ignore all the songs I know all taylor songs to play on guitar so request any!! even the ones that arent on albums
-FEARLESSALWAYS13

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2173441#post_16207961

[url=http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/]http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Do you Play guitar???

Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 1:56 PM

rebalman-mean
    "Yesterday is history, tommorow a mystery, but today is a gift-that is why it is called the present."

Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Swiftstruck13- Fearless, mean, sparks fly? I'd love those :D

Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 2:03 PM

swiftieSWIFT13-Fearless, Fifteen,Never Grow Up, Enchanted, Innocent? Sorry if it's a bit too many songs. :P

Made by me^ ;D
    [url=http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh582/BrookeMoles/tumblr_lqt3cz5tna1qkl467o1_500]http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh582/BrookeMoles/tumblr_lqt3cz5tna1qkl467o1_500[/url][/signature]

Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 2:47 PM

I would love to learn how to play Back To December! Thanks:) My name is Liketheweather BTW.

"Freedom ain't nothin' but missin' you"
    -Taylor swift

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:38 PM

MarvelousTune413: Crazier

~SparklyFearlessGirl13 and Me~

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Capo 1

Verse 1

D A Em7
    I never gone with the wind
    Em7
    Just let it flow
    G A D
    let it take me where it wants to go
    A
    till you open the door
    Em7
    there�s so much more
    G A
    i never seen it before
    Em7
    i was trying to fly
    G
    but i couldn�t find wings
    D A
    but you came along and you changed everything

Chorus

D A Em7
    you lift my feet off the ground you spin me around
    G A
    you make me crazier crazier
    D
    feels like I�m falling
    A Em7
    and I�m lost in your eyes
    G A
    G
    crazier

(Repeat the same pattern for the rest of the song)
    Verse 2

i watched from a distance as you made life your own
    every sky was your own kind of blue
    and i wanted to know how that would feel
    and you made it so real
    you showed me something that I couldn't see
    you opened my eyes and you made me believe

feels like I�m falling
    you make me crazier crazier crazier

ohhhhh

Bridge
    Baby you showed me what living is for

i don�t want to hide anymore

Chorus

feels like I�m falling
    you make me crazier crazier crazier
    crazier craizer
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

"Be yourself cause everyone else is taken"
    -- Taylor swift

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:32 PM

I love to play guitar!! I'm not that good at it, though. Sigh. xD

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:34 PM

could i please have dear john? thankyou :)
    follow your dreams and be different every day:)
    be like a book ,open up and enjoy
    and always smile ,laugh,dream and love
    smiles
    mia

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:34 PM

I really want to play guitar, but i dont know what songs to learn. this really helps!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:47 PM

well whats your faveorite taylor song of all time dont look at the songs up just any taylor song that you want to learn on guitar?
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

RE: Do you Play guitar???

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:54 PM

White horse and fifteen, thanks :)
    [http://i47.tinypic.com/ztfzbk.jpg]

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Oh and I'm kinda new to tc can anyone please tell me how to make a forum?

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Making a forum u simply click a topic you want to be in taylor photos off topic anything then on the right corner there is a button says new topic click that and there u go and I'll have message u when I got the chords ready
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Mary's song, Never Grow Up!!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:57 PM

I have a bit of an unusual request... I PMed you about it!

Me | Tanyaxoh

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Most of them are on Ultimate Guitar, but I'd like some that aren't released

So JJ13 - Tell Me

^Primafacie

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 1:45 AM

I bought an electric guitar a few years ago, and I can kind of play it. It's a work in progress.

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 9:31 PM

FEARLESSALWAYS13 wrote:
    Making a forum u simply click a topic you want to be in taylor photos off topic anything then on the right corner there is a button says new topic click that and there u go and I'll have message u when I got the chords ready
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

-- Taylor swift

Thanks that helped a lot :)

1. Jen avatar Jen

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 9:33 PM

I use ultimate guitar! It has all the chords!

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I've learned to play so many Taylor Swift songs on guitar...

1. Our Song
    2. Picture To Burn
    3. Stay Beautiful
    4. Forever & Always
    5. Fearless
    6. Love Story
    7. Haunted
    8. Speak Now
    9. Better Than Revenge
    10. Breathe
    11. Innocent
    12. Never Grow Up