Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Your Bucket List!

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Share your bucket lists here! Nothing too inapropriate, okay? And please be accepting of other's goals in life. I know from experience that nothing hurts more than to be told you can't do something.

Mine has 40 things and counting, in no specific order. :)

1. Meet Taylor Swift
2. Meet 1D
3. Kiss Louis Tomlinson (I know it's kind of weird but still...)
4. Be invited to Taylor's condo/some kind of special fan thing
5. Get backstage passes for a Taylor/1D concert
6. Become a famous singer/songwriter
7. Be on Ellen
8. Win a Grammy or some kind of music award
9. Live in Nashville
10. Watch all the Harry Potter movies in one day
11. Record an album
12. Have fans
13. Achieve my dreams
14. Be able to tell Taylor and Lou how much I love them and how much they've truly helped me
15. Play Gillette stadium
16. Have my own fragrance
17. Go bungee jumping
18. Zip line in a jungle
19. Sing for Tay and 1D
20. Publish a book
21. Sing the national anthem at a sports game
22. Name my kids Taylor Kamryn (my BFFL's name) or Taylor Rose and Louis Christopher or Liam Andrew
23. Go to France
24. Cover 17 magazine
26. Watch the Olympics in person
27. Visit Greece
28. Visit the UK (Doncaster!)
29. Own a Louis cardboard cutout
30. Speak now
31. Get married on the beach
32. Own every Mac eyeshadow
33. Have a huge makeup collection
34. Go to prom
35. Go to homecoming
36. Buy a Taylor guitar
37. Pee in every ocean
38. Buy all the Maybelline Bouncy Blushes
39. Work part time at Forever 21 or some store I can get discounts off lol
40. Fall in love

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Your Bucket List!

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Bump

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Hannah, pee in every ocean! I remember that!!

signature and avatar made by: InMyBestRedDress

R.I.P Ronan

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 6:39 PM

1. Meet Taylor and attend another one of her concerts.
    2. See the Cowboys win a Super Bowl. Hopefully witness it in person.
    3. Go to and graduate from college.
    4. Become a cop and make the world a safer place.
    5. One day get married and have kids.
    6. Get my uncle a headstone. He doesn't have one yet and he's been gone for nearly five years.

That's pretty much it. I know the only one of these that are realistic are 3, 4, and 5.

RE: Your Bucket List!

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 6:41 PM

this would be awesome... Go to a Taylor stadium concert in the pouring rain!!! Always wanted this!

Other Bucket List items:
    1. Meet Taylor Swift (I dream and fantasize about this EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF EVERY SINGLE HOUR OF EVERY SINGLE DAY OF EVERY SINGLE WEEK OF EVERY SINGLE MONTH OF EVERY SINGLE YEAR!!!!!!!!!)
    2. Go snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef
    3. Go shopping in Paris
    4. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower
    5. Be invited to the T-Party
    6. Go to a 13-hour meet-and-greet or some other meet-and-greet
    7. Have someone propose to me on a Ferris wheel, or at the Disneyworld Cinderella Castle under the fireworks
    8. Publish a novel
    9. Get recognition for my singing & songwriting
    10. Learn to play guitar
    11. Visit every continent, including Antarctica
    12. Hug a koala
    13. MEET TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When-I-Grow-Up Bucket List:
    14. Win a Grammy
    15. Have fans
    16. Become famous
    17. Record albums
    18. Be a robotic engineer
    19. Be on the Scratch team at MIT
    20. Be an anti-bullying speaker
    21. Publish a world-renowned series
    22. Write for a magazine
    23. Have children, and watch them grow up, and "stay back and watch them shine" :D

-And most importantly, I want to-

24. Become really, truly fearless.

Graphic Shop

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 6:42 PM

lets see....

be a gold medalolympian for the us(alpine skiing)
    own every pair of womens oakley sunglasses
    have a puli puppy
    go to a colorado collage
    meet taylor swift and become bffs
    make it to states in cross country
    design a clothing line
    finally have a good picture on picture day at school

ummmm and i think thats it. ill probably make another post!!
    luv ur life
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=awesome+taylor+swift+pictures+200*+500&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1024&bih=672&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=UFnVT8X8EOWU2gXmk5mXDw

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 6:45 PM

1. fall in love
    2. Meet Taylor
    3. Meet Louis Tomlinson
    4. Pee in every ocean
    5. Go to France
    6. Go to Spain
    7. Get married on the beach
    8. Visit the UK
    9. Zip line
    10. Go bungee jumping

I have many many many more but these are just a few funny/important ones!

signature and avatar made by: InMyBestRedDress

R.I.P Ronan

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 6:46 PM

1. Meet Taylor
    2. become famous
    3. fall in love
    4. meet Selena Gomez
    5. hug a koala
    6. get a perfect husband
    7. never get a devorce
    8. go to Nashville
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 6:57 PM

1. Learn to read music and play the piano
    2. Raise a happy, healthy child to be a happy, healthy man
    3. Grow old happily with my husband by my side
    4. Pay off our mortgage and save enough for retirement
    5. Save enough for our son's college
    6. Finally print out and organize all of those family photos that are languishing on CDs
    7. Finally finish putting together our wedding album
    8. Finally finish my son's baby book
    9. Eventually get back to finishing all of those craft projects I started before my son was born
    10. Travel to Sweden and meet some of my distant relatives there
    11. Visit the Holy Land
    12. Become a professional genealogy and history researcher (That would be so cool to do for a living!)
    13. Oh, and of course, just like everyone else on here who hasn't met her - meet Taylor!
    14. Voice lessons would be fun, too!

Of course, not necessarily in that order! For example, I'd like the growing old happily one to come towards the end, haha!

I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of right now.

Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Liz Loves Taylor for the graphic!

Thanks also to Cali for the fun holiday graphic!

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Cool Idea! Here's mine:
    1. Meet Taylor swift.
    2. Publish a novel.
    3. Get a tattoo.
    4. Kiss Robert Patterson.
    5.Go bungee jumping.
    6. Jump of a plane.
    7. speak now.
    8. Run up a down escalator.
    9. Go to a Taylor swift concert.
    10,Get my heart broken a few times.
    11. Pants Zanyn from 1D.
    12.Become a famous singer/songwriter.
    13. Fall in love.
    14.Go into a drug store and buy all the energy drinks.
    15. Go to the bathroom in the woods.
    16. Learn to play the piano
    17.Visit seattle
    18.Live fast, then die old:)

"Freedom ain't nothin' but missin' you"
    -Taylor swift

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 7:49 PM

1.Meet Taylor Swift
    2.Go to Nashville
    3.Sing in front of a big crowd
    4.Kiss in the rain
    5.Find my prince charming
    6.Go to France
    7.Publish a book
    8.Inspire someone
    9.Help a charity
    10.Go skinny dipping
    11.Watch a sunset
    12.Stay out watching the stars all night
    13.Have twins
    14.Get married at the beach
    15.Visit Canada
    16.Visit North Carolina
    17.Visit all of Europe
    18.Name a star after someone/have a star named after me
    19.Fall in love
    20.Save someone’s life
    21.Do something to stop bullying
    22.Go to the Eiffel Tower
    23.Kiss under the mistletoe
    24.See the snow
    25.Have my first kiss
    26.Go to the Mortal Instruments movie midnight premier.
    27.Summer romance.

Swiftie since 2007. Speak Now tour-August 28th.

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 5:55 AM

BUMP!

You guys, these are awesome. :)

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 9:05 AM

Bump :)

Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 3:54 PM

omg I have SOOOOO many!!

1. Meet Taylor
    2. Meet Harry Styles (and the rest of 1D of course)
    3. Kiss Harry
    4. Go to an airport and buy tickets to a random flight
    5. design my dream home
    6. become the 6th member of One Direction
    7. Become famous
    8. play Gillette Stadium
    9. Win a Grammy
    10. become a famous graphic designer
    11. become a famous fashion designer
    12. play messy twister (with paint)
    13. have a walk in closet
    14. complete a scrapbook
    15. make a wish at the Trevi fountain in Rome
    16. own a polaroid camera
    17. wear a beautiful wedding dress
    18. say "I Do"
    19. own a classic car
    20. go to New York Fashion Week
    21. go to Paris Fashion Week
    22. visit Ireland
    23. open a bakery
    24. ride first class
    25. live in my dream house
    26. go to Rome
    27. meet my online friends
    28. go to London
    29. visit Buckingham Palace
    30. go to Australia
    31. see the great pyramids
    32. go to Venice, Italy
    33. attend a masquerade ball
    34. learn to play piano really well
    35. learn to play guitar really well
    36. go on a no-budget shopping spree at Forever 21
    37. visit Paris
    38. go to Beijing water park
    39. have a paint fight
    40. experience Christmas in NYC
    41. visit all 50 states
    42. be part of a flash mob
    43. own more than 1,000 pairs of heels
    44. skydive
    45. bungee jump
    46. finish an entire coloring book
    47. swim with dolphins
    48. finish an entire tube of chapstick
    49. have my own clothing line
    50. go zorbing
    51. watch baby turtles hatch
    52. visit Abbey Road and recreate the Beatles cover
    53. travel to all the places I've ever wanted to go to
    54. visit a castle
    55. hear Taylor sing in person (no mic, no studio, just Taylor and her guitar)
    56. ask Taylor who her songs are about (it's work a shot!)
    57. spend a whole day sleeping
    58. go to a drive in movie
    59. design my own wedding dress
    60. visit New Zeland
    61. be a bridesmaid
    62. go to switzerland
    63. visit petra
    64. visit Machu Pichu
    65. visit Jamaica
    66. ride a horse on the beach
    67. spend a night at an Aquarium
    68. go on a road trip with friends
    69. kiss in the rain
    70. fall in love
    71. get a taxi and yell "FOLLOW THAT CAR!"
    72. see Alice in Wonderland statue in Central Park
    73. visit Central Park
    74. go to Disney Land
    75. go to Disney World
    76. stay at every disney resort
    77. back pack through europe
    78. hold a koala
    79. hug a panda
    80. feed a kangaroo
    81. move to California
    82. move to Paris
    83. visit Disney Land Paris
    84. go on a disney cruise
    85. let go of 100 balloons at once
    86. ride a camel in Egypt
    87. eat at Alice of Magic World
    88. watch ball drop in Times Square
    89. swim in every ocean
    90. find that special someone
    91. rescue a puppy
    92. run a marathon
    93. go camping with friends
    94. go ziplining
    95. go to World Youth Day
    96. visit Sydney, Australia
    97. ride in a helicopter
    98. try dog sledding
    99. go white water rafting
    100. set foot on all 7 continents

I HAVE EVEN MORE BUT I'LL JUST LET THAT BE THAT!!

My Graphic Boutique

me

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Um one thing I wanna do (HAHAHA ONE THING lol) is when people walk into an elevator I'm gonna say "I bet you're all wondering why I gathered you all here."

Bethany rocks. :)

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 5:56 PM

1.meet Taylor
    2. get invited to her condo/house
    3.hold Meredith
    4. Become a marine biologist or a veterinarian
    5.Be an actress if marine biologist or veterinarian doesn't work out
    6.graduate from college
    7.get married and have kids. ( like 7 of them)

All you have to do to be my friend, is like me.
    -Taylor Swift

made by Songwriter6

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 6:07 PM

1) Meet Taylor! (:
    2) GO SKYDIVING!!
    3) Go Bungee Jumping
    4) Go hot air ballooning.
    5) Own a bakery.
    6) Read a really big and confusing book.
    7) Go to college
    8) Get a cat
    9) Get a turtle
    10) Go on a cruise

I'll probably add more but... yeah. (:
    ~But loving him was RED.

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 6:08 PM

um i wanna get back at my so called "friend" for ruining my locker on purpose
    http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff497/fweebee/rednowords2.jpg

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 6:10 PM

1. meet taylor swift
    2.meet taylor
    3.meet taylor swift
    ...............wait did I already mention meet taylor swift?
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Write "7 days..." on a piece of paper and put it in someone's locker

And a bunch of other stuff :P
    Graphic Shop

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 6:38 PM

I'll be crossing things off that I have done.

-Go to a Taylor Swift concert.
    -Go to a Journey concert.
    -Go ziplining
    -Go white-water rafting
    -Stay awake for 24 hours straight.
    -Skydive
    -Become a pro photographer

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.