Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

How TC Has Impacted You

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Today I was thinking about how much TC has changed my life. But, isn't it weird to think a website can have an impact on your life? I came to the realization today, that well, it can.

Taylor Connect has changed my life. I have met TONS of new people. And some of those people(you all know who you are) we are more than just friends. We are best friends forever for life. I even spend countless hours in a chat room talking to some of them, and hours on hand instant messaging another(twinnie!). These people have done the unthinkable for me.

Because of these people, I laugh a lot more than I usually do. Not that I don't already laugh a lot, but they make me laugh more. We have plenty of inside jokes. Some of them even helped my clean out my desk via the internet. We have stories, and they inspire to write more of them. They have gotten me through scary situations(like last night Hannah lol). I know they will forever have my back. And someday we will meet, and have the most epic sleepover.

To anyone who I have talked to on TC, weather it be through the forums, over comments, over messages: you all mean so much to me. Getting your messages and responses makes me smile from ear to ear. You are all relatable, hilariously funny, and the sweetest people I have ever met. You've listened to me rant, helped me out, and given me support. I thank you alll for giving me someone to turn to when ever I need a shoulder to lean on. Even though we are miles, thousands of miles apart, you all have my back when I need it. I thank you all so so so so much from the bottom of my heart.

TC also got me into graphic design. First off I want to thank ANYONE who has helped me get to the point I am at with my graphics today. You all took me from no experience, to now a little experience. I have now spent countless hours on my computer, design graphics just for the pure entertainment of myself. Thank you to anyone who has requested in my shop, it's a true honor for me to get to make your requests.

Taylor Connect, you have seen more of me than even my real life friends have. If we all went to the same school, we would all be great friends. Someday there will be a Swiftie Con, and I will thank you for having my back, and cry, and hug you so much.

I love you guys more than sweaters, hot chocolate, pumpkin spice lattes, autumn, infinity scarves, Tumblr, Liam, Taylor, sparkles, shopping, music, baked potato soup, Ellen, Youtube, and the Jenner girls. And that's real love.

I love you to the edge of the universe and back.

So how has TC impacted your life? As you can tell it was a big change to mine.

Like A Firework;Me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: How TC Has Impacted You

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 4:03 PM

How TC has impacted me? It gave me three best friends that I never thought I would have. TC gave me so much more than just Taylor. And she probably doesn't even know it. TC helped me get closer to God, it gave me advice when I'm sad. AND OMG there are as many reasons for this as my list of fav Taylor Swift songs!

TanyaxOh. Kaylee. Lucy. My Contest Graphics. Are you REDy?

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 4:03 PM

How TC has impacted me? It gave me three best friends that I never thought I would have. TC gave me so much more than just Taylor. And she probably doesn't even know it. TC helped me get closer to God, it gave me advice when I'm sad. AND OMG there are as many reasons for this as my list of fav Taylor Swift songs!

TanyaxOh. Kaylee. Lucy. My Contest Graphics. Are you REDy?

Re: How TC Has Impacted You

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 4:05 PM

AWWWWWWW!!

I am stuck doing countless hours of homework and I checked this and I'm like OMG. Seriously, this is making me smile really really big right now. I love this so much. And yes, last night was kinda freaky. ;)

In all seriousness, I feel the same way. The motto shouldn't be "A social network of fans". It should be "A FAMILY of fans." :)

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 4:05 PM

i became a graphic maker, a better songwriter, and met some new AMAZING friends like likeapagentqueen and TanyaxOh
    -me
    -me!

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 4:08 PM

InMyBestRedDress wrote:
    AWWWWWWW!!

I am stuck doing countless hours of homework and I checked this and I'm like OMG. Seriously, this is making me smile really really big right now. I love this so much. And yes, last night was kinda freaky. ;)

In all seriousness, I feel the same way. The motto shouldn't be "A social network of fans". It should be "A FAMILY of fans." :)

Last night was wow…I think I may watch it again. But seriously we need to have the motto changed to 'Family of Fans'. We are more than a social network.

Like A Firework;Me

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Well for me people have always been rude to me my whole life. My family is always putting me down, they never have anything good to say to me. They don't ever give me any compliments. It makes me quite depressed that no one in my family really cares for me. Even my own friends are jerks. They are never really there when I need them or I just want someone to hang out with. When I was in school I was constantly getting picked on and bullies. why I have no idea. People have always found great humor in messing with me. In short my life sucks and all the people in it.

TC has just been the opposite. The people here are incredibly nice. It's so wierd for me because I'm just used to people treated me like crap. I'm just not used to people telling me nice things like I'm a good guy or anything like that. No one in my real life ever tells me that. I can't even put into words how much I love all the people here. It's so cool to log in here and have everyone treat me so well. It's something I wish happened in my real life. I can't even name my favorite member here it would be far too hard. I don't really have a best friend here or anything like that. I love everyone here equally the same. No one here judges me and I love that.

Another thing I love is how many other guys there are on here. When I first registered here on TC I feared I wouldn't fit it because I would be the only guy here since most guys think loving Taylor and her music is unmanly. That's why it took me a few weeks to even begin postings after registering. I believe I registered in early July and didn't begin posting until the end of July. I was really surprised how many proud Male Swifties there were. It's pretty awesome that there are so many guys here who love Taylor and aren't afraid to admit it. I just wish there were more people like that. This place is awesome and I love it.

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Bump :) I would love to here more of your guys's stories.

Like A Firework;Me

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 4:31 PM

80% of my internet ability, i learned on old TC new TC and taycon.
    and friends i can talk to about taylor, and taylor related things.

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Bump :)

Like A Firework;Me

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Sparkles wrote:
    InMyBestRedDress wrote:
    AWWWWWWW!!

Last night was wow…I think I may watch it again. But seriously we need to have the motto changed to 'Family of Fans'. We are more than a social network.

Make sure you have enough Liam pics to get you through the whole thing ;)

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Gonna post my story, hope it's not incredibly long. :P

Just like Hannah said, I've never, ever thought that a website could change your whole life. Like, ever. But seriously, it's one of the top 3 most important things in my life right now. You don't understand how much it really means to you until you use it. My mom thinks I'm crazy that I love so many people I've never met and that this could be so important to me. I'm not crazy, though. :)

Taylor Connect has changed my life as well. Just like Hannah, I've made countless new friends, even though I've never met you. I still love you. :) Somehow, these people are going to be in the back of my mind for the rest of my life. Right now you guys are front and center, you guys are the ones who get me through hard days and tough times along with 1D and Taylor. You guys are that important. I've spent more time than I can count bonding with these amazing people I've never had the privilege to speak to face to face. Whether it's posting on a fun thread, giving me a compliment, helping me, making me laugh, PM-ing me, Kik-ing me (Hannah that's you ;) )....you guys have been with me since May 2012 and you'll be here for hopefully many more years. I can't wait to see what the next months, or years have in store.

Many more laughs and smiles and cries, for sure. I will legit laugh out loud and smile really big and sometimes tear up for you guys. It's amazing what an avatar on a screen can make you feel.

Wait...scratch that. You guys are more than little pictures on screens to me, in my heart and mind you guys are so much more than that. You guys are real friends helping me through real life and it all just amazes me. I cannot thank you enough for all the miles and miles you've run for me, and I, being a legit runner, plan on going around the universe for you.

Someday, I am confident, that I WILL get to meet all of these amazing people. It won't be awkward though, even if these people are younger than me or older than me. It means nothing how old you are. You guys understand me better than my own parents sometimes. Like Hannah said, we'll all have an amazing time together. :)

I remember when I first joined TC back in May. Seems like so long ago already! I remember being so confused and messaging tons of people and just feeling completely lost. I messaged Music 21 for graphic help. I didn't even know what they were, and she answered every single question. I have to give a massive, massive, massive thank you to SarahThirk1313 for helping me write my very first song. She opened this door to songwriting for me and I cannot thank her enough for all the PM's and the help she's given me along the way, and I hope to return the favor.

All you guys who are my friends now, you know who you are. At this hard point in my life, seventh grade, trying to find a place in this world...you guys are my friends to laugh with and my shoulders to cry on. Every single one of you who has helped me in some way, whether it's simply saying hi or going out of your way to make me a graphic or a thread, I love you. I love love love love love you. A LOT. My parents can keep calling me crazy for this obsession with a website, but they'll never know it's more than a website. It's a family. A warm, cozy, funny, helpful, amazing, flawless family that will stay in my head for the rest of my life. I dedicate Long Live to you guys.

I love you guys more than sweaters, autumn, winter, baking, boots, Toms, Louis, Taylor, songwriting, music, sparkles, salted caramel hot chocolate, shopping, going on Youtube late at night, Ellen Degeneres, talking, singing, acting...all of it. I hope someday we can meet. Until then, know I love you. Keep being my friend and I'll keep being yours. Because I love you.

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Bump :)

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 6:29 PM

I met so many people, have had little arguments, but i have learned. I abandoned songwriting for years, but TC brought me back. I now make graphics, and im addicted. I met a girl who has changed my life completely. I wrote that last graphic in my sig for her. we r the bestest of friends. same age, but shes in the Uk. im from her. she is so different from any of my friends. I've never been able to talk to anyone, until TC. I met Lucy, we talked. I felt comfortale with her. I decided to share my songs. I decided to be fearless online. im never going on a stage alone or even with a friend, but with lucy i would. she is amazing, and has changed my life forever. words cant describe how amazing she is!

^luv ya, luce!^

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 6:32 PM

So, I kinda feel alone here, but it's a comfortable loneliness. Like, okay, so I have no really good awesome friends here, but it still seems like we're a family just because we are so understanding and so nice and sweet. Let me try to explain this right, and start at the beginning.

I can't even remember when I first discovered TC. But it was because of my ex-friend. I will always owe her for helping me find TC. One day, I was babbling to her about Taylor's Fearless album, and how she should listen to it, and she snapped at me, "I am so sick of hearing about Taylor Swift. Isn't there some kind of website you could go on to talk about her?" Back then, this was normal behavior for her, so I didn't think much of it. But I got on the computer that night and looked up TaylorSwift.com. To my surprise (I didn't know she was famous) I found a website. I made a profile as Swiftie33, and I started exploring the site. And then I noticed how much Swifties pride themselves on being honest, and kind, and Fearless, and sweet. And then I saw the graphics. And I was like "Oh, I need to learn to do that!"

So I started talking to people on the site. I talked and talked and made threads and posted and PMed the people I admired and thanked them for being so amazing. And then this miraculous thing happened. While the girls at school bullied and excluded me, I started spending more and more time on the computer, on TC. I fell behind on my schoolwork because I needed to speak to you all in order to stay sane. I made some great friends and I was devastated when TC shut down for such a long time, because I had no way to talk to those friends.

And then the girls that bullied me accepted me. I realize now what happened. I was made more courageous partly because of Taylor, but mostly because of the encouraging Swifties who supported me no matter what. If I made a mistake, I apologized. If I was nice, you were nice back, and vice versa. I am completely devastated that I can't find those people who helped me before, but I want to thank all of you, if you see this, and remember me. Thank you. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

I love you all more than Spencer (my guitar), chorus, cupcakes, baking, snow, YouTube videos, singing, talking, winter, cold, warm clothes, skinny jeans, corduroys, mittens, puppies, Taylor, PLL, The Hunger Games, Twilight, ModCloth dresses, everything. I want you guys to love me too. Thank you. I love you all.

Love,
    Briana

P.S. I agree on changing the motto to "A Family of Taylor fans from around the world." That should be changed. This is more than just a website. It's a group of friends at least, a family at best.

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Bumpers :)

Like A Firework;Me

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Bump it up!

Like A Firework;Me

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 9:15 AM

I found out about TC Through one of tswiftnation13's Videos!! She was talking about this Wonderful place where you can talk about Taylor! Soo I went and Made a Profile and here I'am!! :)

Thank you tswiftnation13!! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 10:56 AM

This has helped me made so many friends, people that are just like me. Especially Swifties from all around the world! TC has helped me through a lot, and helps me love and adore Taylor even more! I don't really have many close friends like some people, but I stil love love love TC.

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Taylor Connect has actually helped me a lot! I am meeting a lot of girls who are just like me and we share similarities on who We want to become and stuff. And I haven't grown to know a lot of my actual friends cause they sometimes don't understand me. But when I am at TC it's like I know everyone here. I am a christian so I look for thease,

I don't like spending time with friends who swear, gossip, and all those things. And I have found a lot of christians who are my age. And I have found what there faveorite verse is, I have found a lot of nice and kind girls, who are christians. and TC has also helped me with my songwriting a lot! So that's why TC has impacted my LIFE.
    -FEARLESSALWAYS13

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2173441#post_16207961

[url=http://s3.amazonaws.com/pizap_gallery/100212/medium/p]http://s3.amazonaws.com/pizap_gallery/100212/medium/p[/url][/signature]

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 4:54 PM

What a beautiful post

EDIT: Are you freaking kidding me?!?!?!?! I wrote a whole long paragraph (not as impressive as some of the posts on this thread but still it took me some time and effort) and apparently TC ate it all. Long story short, love the amazing friendships that TC has given me that I'm confident will last my life, not so loving TC right now...

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.