Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ice: Shattered (My Novel, Please Read!!!!!)

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 1:20 AM

*bump*

^13LittleStars :D

^Amazing graphic and avi by ThisNightIsFlawless13

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 7:01 AM

*bump* anyone?

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 7:56 AM

I just read the summery and the first few lines,you've got me hooked:) I can't read the rest right now,but I will later. I'm (trying) to write a book right now,and I'm so happy that someone else is posting their story:)

"Freedom ain't nothin' but missin' you"
    -Taylor swift

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Liketheweather wrote:
    I just read the summery and the first few lines,you've got me hooked:) I can't read the rest right now,but I will later. I'm (trying) to wright a book right now,and I'm so happy that someone else is posting their story:)

-Taylor swift

thanks!!! :)

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 8:33 AM

I love it! amazing! can't wait for the next upload! :D
    Iused2BeTaylorSwiftFan4Life

^HAVpeace13

^Me
    Shop|Contest|Review

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 8:35 AM

ts4life13 wrote:
    Liketheweather wrote:
    I just read the summery and the first few lines,you've got me hooked:) I can't read the rest right now,but I will later. I'm (trying) to wright a book right now,and I'm so happy that someone else is posting their story:)

-Taylor swift

I just finished it. It's amazing:) write more!

-Taylor swift

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Liketheweather wrote:
    ts4life13 wrote:
    Liketheweather wrote:

-Taylor swift

I just finished it. It's amazing:) write more!

-Taylor swift

good job!! :) and i'm planing on updating it sometime today. :D i'm really really really really really really really really really really glad you like it!!!! :)

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 8:58 AM

ThisNightIsFlawless13 wrote:

^HAVpeace13

^Me
    Shop|Contest|Review

thanks! :) i'm really really really really really really glad you like it! i'm thinking of updating it again soon... :D

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 2:17 PM

*bump*

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 7:21 PM

*bump*

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 8:09 PM

ts4life13 wrote:

^HAVpeace13

^Me
    Shop|Contest|Review

thanks! :) i'm really really really really really really glad you like it! i'm thinking of updating it again soon... :D

can't wait! :)

^HAVpeace13

^Me
    Shop|Contest|Review

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 8:15 PM

ts4life13 wrote:

^HAVpeace13

^Me
    Shop|Contest|Review

^HAVpeace13

^Me
    Shop|Contest|Review

working on the next chapter now :)

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 8:19 PM

I like yours :) I'm writing a series and I'm almost done with it. I'm on the third book :D

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 8:36 PM

taylorswiftawesomness wrote:
    I like yours :) I'm writing a series and I'm almost done with it. I'm on the third book :D

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 9:29 PM

*bump*

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 9:36 PM

ts4life13 wrote:
    ts4life13 wrote:

^HAVpeace13

^Me
    Shop|Contest|Review

^HAVpeace13

^Me
    Shop|Contest|Review

:D Love ur novel!!!

^HAVpeace13

^Me
    Shop|Contest|Review

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 10:45 PM

ts4life13 wrote:
    ts4life13 wrote:

^HAVpeace13

^Me
    Shop|Contest|Review

^HAVpeace13

^Me
    Shop|Contest|Review

:D Love ur novel!!!

^HAVpeace13

^Me
    Shop|Contest|Review

:D i'll probably have it updated by tomorrow :)

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 10:46 PM

OMS. u write beautifully!! LOVED IT. so jealous!! wish i could write like that!! cannot wait for the next chapter!! keep it up!! xoxoxo
    xoxo

ps. feel free to add me as a friend and or message me whenever!! i'm a nice person!! haha....:)

2nd one: Allyouarei

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 10:48 PM

SwiftyForever wrote:
    OMS. u write beautifully!! LOVED IT. so jealous!! wish i could write like that!! cannot wait for the next chapter!! keep it up!! xoxoxo
    xoxo

ps. feel free to add me as a friend and or message me whenever!! i'm a nice person!! haha....:)

2nd one: Allyouarei

thanks :D I plan to add the next chapter tomorrow, I've already started it... just need to add more... :)

Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 7:24 PM

*bump*

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.