1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Forver and Always: A Niall Horan Fan-fiction

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Forever and Always

By Emma Valvo

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

***Credit to Hannah for the idea!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Chapter 1

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 10:25 AM

I was so excited. Today was the day that my friend and I were going to see One Direction in concert. I couldn't get to sleep last night and I woke up super early this morning. We both did. I drove to her house to pick her up then I drove 3 hours to get to Pittsburgh, PA to see the boys. It was the longest drive of our lives but we eventually got there after getting lost twice in the rain. It felt like way more than 3 hours! But it was worth it.
    "What time is it?" I asked my friend, Maddie. She had long black hair and a petite waist. She was easily a size 3. Maddie was so pretty and any guy would be lucky to date her.
    "Seven...thirty...SEVEN THIRTY!! We're a half hour late!!" She replied. We had had such a rough time getting here that we took too long and didn't even bother to look at the time.
    "No No No No No No NOO!" I screamed as I jumped out of the car. "C'mon!" I turned and ran as fast as I could toward the door, not lifting my head because of the rain. As I was running, I bumped into a slightly skinny body. It wasn’t too skinny but it wasn’t muscle-y.
    “Sorry, Excuse me. Gotta go see One Direction.” I said not looking up. I bolted around him as fast as I could. I didn’t hear footsteps behind me.
    “Maddie!! C’mon!” I screamed.
    “Uhh, Emma.” Maddie stuttered.
    I stopped and signed. “What?!” I turned around and there was Maddie staring blankly and the quintet. I gasped. I walked closer and the five boys turned to face me. My heart stopped. I looked at Maddie. She had the same blank expression as I did. They boys were smiling, then one of them started to laugh.
    “Stop laughing Lou!” Harry laughed.
    “Hey, you’re laughing too!” Zayn exclaimed.
    “So are you!” Liam chuckled. They were all laughing, all except the Irish one who was just smiling at me. I then realized it; I ran into Niall Horan and didn’t even stop to acknowledge him! I started to blush.
    “Guys, now she’s embarrassed!” Liam said and stopped laughing and started to smile sweetly. “Hi, I’m Liam. I take it your late for the concert?”
    I nodded my head shyly.
    “Well don’t worry about! So are we!” He grinned.
    I grinned. I looked back at Maddie. She had the same blank expression on her face. I thought I saw a tear role down it, too. I was surprised I wasn’t crying. I looked back at the boys. Niall was still smiling at me. He probably thought I was cute, like a little kid. I was probably drooling. I checked. No drool.
    “Hmm,” I thought.
    He finally said something, “Do you wanna come with us?” He was looking right at me, “Your friend too!”
    He smiled.
    I was even redder than I was before. Niall was my favorite. I would never admit it anyone, but he was. His blonde hair, his facial expressions, and his adorable accent. How could someone not want to marry him?
    I realized that I had not said anything to boys yet, so I decided to speak now.
    “Really? Paul wouldn’t mind?” I asked trying to make a joke.
    The boys laughed. I wasn’t sure if they were laughing at me or with me. So I just smiled.
    “Nah, he’s cool!” Niall joked.
    “Then we’d love to!!” I exclaimed. “I’m Emma and…” I looked at Maddie, still starstruck, “that’s Maddie.”
    She snapped out of her trance. “Hi” She said weakly.
    “Follow us.” Harry said. “I’ll give you a piggy-back ride.” There is no GIF that could’ve described my feelings at that moment. I stood there and let out a little squeal. I started walking towards him, but Maddie cut in front of me and hopped on his back.
    “Bitch” I mumbled. Niall must’ve heard me because he laughed a little and because he grabbed me and put me on his back. This was even better. We walked all the way to the entrance and they put us down.
    “We should probably run now. We’re super late.” Liam said, of course.
    “Probably” the boys agreed.
    The boys started to run. Maddie and I stayed behind. We weren’t sure if they wanted us to come with them. Niall stopped. He turned and sprinted back. He looked at me and said, “Not much of a runner, eh?”
    “Say something witty, say something witty!” I said to myself. “Well, my head still hurts a little from when I ran into that wall a few minutes ago.”
    Niall laughed.
    “It must be those Nandos” I said.
    He laughed even harder.
    “Yes!!” I thought.
    “C’mon.” He said after he stopped laughing. He grabbed my hand and we started running.

Re: Niall Horan Fan-fiction

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Oh wait I thought u were writing a Liam fan fiction :P anyway, going through it ;)

^by me :)

^by me

^^^by the melodious Music21
    avi by the amazing cowgirl (Allyouareismean)

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Post more!!!!!! Pls....pls...pls....
    God, why am I having such a hard time imagining zayn exclaiming :P
    Btw the part where the boys laugh & u realize Wat happened really cracked me up.
    I'm like: HIlARIOUS!!!!
    Mom's like: Wat, hav u gone mad?
    :P

^by me

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Thank you!!! I will defiantly post more! And lol, I changed it to Niall. I thought since there were rumors of Payzer's breakup it would be more respectful for a Niall one haha! :)

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 12:28 PM

More up!!

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 12:38 PM

More... More...more... I'm sick and annoying, aren't I? But this is just sooo awesome!!! :D

^by me

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 12:38 PM

That's so sweet!! Not annoying at all!! Im working on it!

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 12:41 PM

:) gr8! :) I posted the 4th chapter btw ;)

^by me

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I'll take a look!

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Wait, this is still chapter one rite?

^by me

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I'm not really separating it into chapters. Should i?

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Emmaisyourlife wrote:

Umm..idk... I think it's just better this way :) btw I found a really cool app called watt pad. And I found a really cool book in there called my best friend zayn. Yopu can also publish ur own books there for free :)

^by me

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 1:23 PM

13strings wrote:
    Emmaisyourlife wrote:

Umm..idk... I think it's just better this way :) btw I found a really cool app called watt pad. And I found a really cool book in there called my best friend zayn. Yopu can also publish ur own books there for free :)

^by me

Thanks for the info! I'll check it out!

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 1:28 PM

OMG. LOL

Harry even changed his pants! Maddie and I just looked at each other and we were both thinking the same thing. “Hot!”

I love you like I love Taylor, Louis, baking, sparkles, writing, and things that smell like winter.
    And that's real love. ~Hannah~

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 1:29 PM

InMyBestRedDress wrote:
    OMG. LOL

Harry even changed his pants! Maddie and I just looked at each other and we were both thinking the same thing. “Hot!”

I love you like I love Taylor, Louis, baking, sparkles, writing, and things that smell like winter.
    And that's real love. ~Hannah~

I had to! hahaha!

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I have a Niall Fan FIc too!!

TanyaxOh. Kaylee. Me. My Contest Graphics. Are you REDy?

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 2:43 PM

^^I've read some if it! I will read more!

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Emmaisyourlife wrote:
    ^^I've read some if it! I will read more!

You didn't do the homework for my class!

TanyaxOh. Kaylee. Me. My Contest Graphics. Are you REDy?

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Emmaisyourlife wrote:
    13strings wrote:
    Emmaisyourlife wrote:

^by me

K I wa wrong! I hav been reading that book for like 4hrs straight and it was pretty good in the beginning but now it's like torture. It's wayy vulgar & the characters aren't represented perfectly. Except for Louis, no one in that book seems real... Just don't read it until u feel like punishing ur mind :-/

^by me

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 5:03 PM

13strings wrote:
    Emmaisyourlife wrote:
    13strings wrote:
    Emmaisyourlife wrote:

^by me

K I wa wrong! I hav been reading that book for like 4hrs straight and it was pretty good in the beginning but now it's like torture. It's wayy vulgar & the characters aren't represented perfectly. Except for Louis, no one in that book seems real... Just don't read it until u feel like punishing ur mind :-/

^by me

Oh my goodness! haha, thanks! lol