Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Liana's Songbook :)

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Parachute

I remember the days
    Where I’d feel like I was flying
    Right next to you
    Feeling just oh so right
    The way you turned to look at me
    Whispered “I love you” in my ear
    It was magic
    Magical love

But now I’ll go sit by the window
    Alone, watching the rain
    As I’d long for your warm arms wrapped around me

Someday I’ll find my parachute again
    Let’s hope that it’s just like how you were
    Don’t forget me, don’t forget what we had
    My heart’s still breaking oh so bad
    But someday I’ll find my parachute again
    One like you

I remember I came home
    To roses and chocolates on the table
    With one kiss, I was lifted from the ground
    Never thought that feeling would end
    And I remember how you used to hug me
    Like nothing else in the world mattered to any of us

But now I’ll go sit by the window
    Alone, watching the rain

One like you

I’ll sit in the middle of a dark room
    Remembering all the times we had
    I hope you do that sometimes too
    Oh, and I’d cry my heart out every night
    As I’d play back the time you said your goodbye
    I hope you wish you can rewind

Cause I miss your laugh
    The way your eyes shined
    The way you would call me before saying goodnight
    I just pray you miss them the same way I do

And I’ll go sit by the window
    Alone, watching the rain

One like you

I remember the days
    Where I’d feel like I was flying
    Right next to you

^^^made by me :)

"Growing up? For what? If it matures, it's the first thing that rots." - Louis Tomlinson

The world will turn RED on 22-10-12

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Too Beautiful To Hate

Sometimes people can’t see past a pretty face
    Don’t see what’s really there
    Behind it all there’s something amazing
    But not everyone
    Realises that

Have you ever thought for a minute?
    And said “this is how I am
    I won’t change anything”

They don’t know what they’re talking about
    You’re a firefly, glowing every single day
    With a flutter of a wing, you’re beautiful in every way
    Yeah, they don’t know what lies behind
    All the masks and things you put on
    Babe, you’re just too beautiful to hate

Sometimes people get it all wrong
    Don’t realise what you have
    Is beautiful for so long
    They don’t get those flaws
    Those flaws that make you so perfect and real

Have you ever thought for a minute?
    And said “this is how I am
    I won’t change anything”

Yeah, don’t go around changing what you see
    What’s shown doesn’t mean money
    Or fortune to me
    You’re beautiful the way you are
    Inside and out, you’re like a star

Inside and out
    You’re just too beautiful to hate

Be happy for who you are
    Remember, babe
    Inside and out, you’re like a star

"Growing up? For what? If it matures, it's the first thing that rots." - Louis Tomlinson

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 11:45 PM

bump
    :)

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Together

Together we can fly
    Over all the stars
    Whisper songs, go to sleep
    Wrapped in each other’s arms
    Together we can light up each other’s worlds
    Just take my hand and we can glide

My heart is telling me you’re the one
    My dreams filled with your eyes
    Secret to secret, we can be forever
    In this world, without a care

Together colours can combine
    And we can run away
    Get away from life
    Or any other problems
    We can build up to the sky
    Rest there til we see the night
    Yeah, that will be just fine

Kiss me under the warm wind
    Hush me to sleep
    Take me somewhere
    I don’t think I’ve ever been
    We can be each other’s guards
    Never leaving each other’s side
    I can hear your wind-chime laugh
    Every day and every night
    And you’ll hear mine
    And our smiles will never leave our faces
    We’ll always be together, never fade away
    Never fade away

And, baby we can be each other’s sun
    Shining with joy to cheer things up
    We can skip into the meadows
    Dance on the moon all the time
    We can do anything
    If you take the chance

We can be in this world together forever
    Without a care
    Without a care…

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 2:53 AM

I really like parachute :) you're a really good song writer :)
    RED

Please check out my songbook! (:

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 4:43 AM

Beautiful (:

]

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 5:31 AM

Thanks for the comments! :) I'll be posting more tommorow

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 5:51 AM

Ok, I'll post one more song for tonight :)

Good as You

I had to catch my breath
    When I saw you looking at her
    The same way you did to me
    Noticed you moved on
    Got on with your life
    But I can’t stop thinking about you
    How I’d feel alive
    Just seeing your smile
    Now all the things you’ve done
    You’re doing with her
    I guess that’s how much you’re happy with her

But I’ll always remember you
    No matter how far away you are
    Even if a wall keeps us apart forever
    You’ll never leave my mind
    I wish the best for you
    Hope you’re having a good time
    But I’ll probably never find someone
    Good as you

The way you hold hands
    Really breaks my heart
    Brings tears to my eyes
    I walk alone in this gloomy misty night
    Wishing we’d go back in time
    Hope it’s nice where you are
    Hope you’re happy with how your life is now
    But always know I miss
    How your life was when I was by your side

I wish the best for you
    Good as you

Never thought missing you would hurt this much
    Never realised how deep your goodbye cut
    And now you’re off with her, tearing me apart
    Cause you were my one and only
    But now it’s too late to turn back

I wish the best for you
    Good as you

I’ll never find someone
    Good as you

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Your songs are amazing, I especially lovelovelove Parachute! I can't wait to read more songs from you (: Would you mind checking out my songbook? There's a link on my page to check out (:

iwasascarletletter

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 4:40 PM

SwiftGirl13 wrote:
    Your songs are amazing, I especially lovelovelove Parachute! I can't wait to read more songs from you (: Would you mind checking out my songbook? There's a link on my page to check out (:

iwasascarletletter

Thanks! And I lovelovelove your songs too, keep it up!!

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Indigo

Got lost in your eyes
    The colour of mist
    Blowing through a breezy night
    Got tangled up by your smile
    The one I can see every day

Oh the things I would do to be yours
    The love we would share, if you opened your eyes

We’ll be cuddled up
    Watching the wind dance around
    With one kiss, I’ll be flying
    With your eyes twinkling like stars
    You’ll be there when I’m crying
    We’ll be looking at the indigo sky tonight
    If you opened your eyes

Your laugh like a beautiful wind-chime
    My mind’s slowing drifting away
    That beautiful sight of your face
    Your voice like an angel no-one can replace
    I want tell you all of my secrets

Oh the things I would do to make you mine

We’ll be cuddled up
    If you opened your eyes

We’ll hold hands
    Be warm in each other’s arms
    Whisper things
    I know can bring us in love
    We’ll watch the shining moon
    Under the beautiful lake
    I can tell you all my secrets
    That I have kept

We’ll be cuddled up
    If you opened your eyes

Oh the things I would do to be yours

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 5:35 PM

omg, your songs are AMAZING!! why can't i write like that? keep it up, you rock! :D

be fearless, speak now, and be a swiftie :)
    lovelovelove
    xoxo

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 5:36 PM

fearlesspixie wrote:
    omg, your songs are AMAZING!! why can't i write like that? keep it up, you rock! :D

be fearless, speak now, and be a swiftie :)
    lovelovelove
    xoxo

Oh my gosh, thanks so much! I'm sure that your songs are awesome too :) Thank you for the lovely comment!

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Don't They

This is a song about cancer patients and how they deserve to be happy and not under so much pain. I teared up a little while writing this song. This isn't about someone paticular, just a little story I made. To people with cancer, stay strong and I will be sending my love

It’s just another day for her
    Spending all her time looking out the window
    The tears that soaked through her pillow
    Remind her why she was there
    She strokes the picture of her family
    Wishing she was there
    What happened to those happy times?
    Where she got the chance to live

Don’t they deserve to live their life?
    What’s the reason for them to die?
    Weren’t they born to be happy?
    Instead of hear the sound of them cry
    Why do they have to feel the pain?
    When they want their lives to be the same
    Don’t they deserve to live?
    So why do they have to feel the pain?

She hears the sound of the wind
    Wishing she was out there again
    Like the good old times
    She remembers her sister’s laugh
    Her brother’s songs to make her dance
    Now it’s all fading away quickly
    If she had one more taste of freedom
    She would tell them that she didn’t want to leave them

Her eyes close
    And the last memory of her life
    Is the only one to be by her side
    If she had one more wish
    She would wish she was never like this
    And she would see her family one last time

I finish my prayer
    And I start to cry
    I’m giving all my love to them

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Blue Eyes

I see him in those jeans
    Sparkling eyes, in my dreams
    He never seems to leave me alone
    This feeling inside’s telling me
    An angel is all I see
    Cause his name’s floating in my mind

And when people ask me
    I just tell them a lie
    But they have no idea
    How he makes me fly

Cause he’s something special
    Makes me lost for words
    I’ve heard he’s been looking
    Looking for his girl
    And if he ever wonders
    Where I live
    Tell him I’ve been waiting all this time
    Dreaming about his blue eyes

I watch him walk on the street
    With that beautiful smile
    With absolutely no idea
    That I’ve also been trying to find
    Someone that can treat me right
    Kiss me, hug me all day and night
    Life is almost complete with him around

And if he comes around and asks me
    Of course I will give it out
    Cause I’ve kept this in for so long
    And I need him now

Makes me lost for words
    Looking for his girl
    And if he ever wonders
    Where I live

Come a little closer
    Don’t you wanna come around someday
    Say you’ve been thinking the same things
    I have been for a long, long way
    Yeah, there’s only three words
    I have in mind for him
    So bring him over
    So I can finally win

He stole me heart
    I pray he knows my name
    And I’m the one that he loves
    And if you see him somewhere

Makes me lost for words
    Looking for his girl
    And if he ever wonders
    Where I live

That smile, that laugh
    That voice
    And that one and only name
    Those blue eyes…

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 10:40 PM

BUMP

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Oh my gosh! AMAZING SONGS!
    Forever & Always, Danni15

^^Made by the AWESOME SarahBraun^^

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Danni15 wrote:
    Oh my gosh! AMAZING SONGS!
    Forever & Always, Danni15

^^Made by the AWESOME SarahBraun^^

Thank you so much!

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Empty

Wake up in the morning
    Feeling the cold
    Thinking about how many lies you told
    And now that you're gone
    I can feel the lonliness
    I really thought we would make it through

CHOROUS:
    It would take a million scars to leave you
    But i still really care
    Waiting by my window
    Thinking we still have something to share
    I believed in you with every little thing I had
    Then you went along and teared everything apart
    But just remember I still wait for you
    Because without you, I'm empty

You watched me feel the pain
    Watched me cry and say "I've had enough"
    And there, I watched you dissapear
    Like mist into the breezy night
    But I got everything messed up that time
    A little piece of my heart broke
    And now there's no fixing that mistake

(CHOROUS)

Emtpy like the day without the sun
    Broken like a shattered vase
    Stuck here in the rain
    Regretting every word I said
    All i really want back is you

(CHOROUS)

Empty like the night sky without the stars
    Broken in a million pieces
    Empty....empty.....

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Your Song

Thought I might settle down
    And say those words out loud
    Thought you might need to hear them
    Now that you’re gone
    Gone where no-body knows
    I thought maybe
    I need to be truthful

And yesterday when I got home
    I needed to get it out of my head
    So I got a piece of paper
    And this is what it said:

Now that my thoughts are into words
    Just hear me out
    Everything was much better when
    You were around
    The number of scars
    On my heart won’t change my mind
    So come on back to me
    And we can rewind

I stood by the window
    Tracing each raindrop
    Reminding me of the day
    Where tears steamed down
    And now that the sun is hiding
    I might confess
    It would come out and be shining
    If you were still here

And yesterday when I went to sleep
    I realised I need you more than ever
    So I got my phone and recorded a message to you
    And this is what it said:

Just hear me out
    Everything was much better when
    You were around
    The number of scars
    On my heart won’t change my mind
    So come on back to me
    And we can rewind

And when I got home today
    I saw a missed call
    That name made my heart flutter
    And I couldn’t think at all

And when I opened the message up
    Your voice echoed in my mind
    Saying words I wanted to be said
    Words that would help us rewind

You stopped to hear me out
    Realised I was more alive
    When i had you by my side
    And the number of messages you sent me
    Made me know you realised
    That you want to come back to me
    So we can rewind

And now that you’re coming home
    I wait by my door
    Now that the words are out
    And thought about
    You’re gonna be back in my world…

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.