Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Football Fans thread

Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Whether a fan of any football in the Canadian Football League (CFL) the National Football League (NFL) or college Football feel free to comment about it here about the happy wins, the upsetting losses or even inmportant news thius is the spot for it.
"even if the odds are stacked against you, keep fighting for that day to succeed"

"Life maybe tough,But success is around the corner"

"When Deep in writing,The real feelings Can be said"

"in the writers Mind, Life is Like a Poem"

Edward Nichol

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Football Fans thread

Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 10:43 AM

bump
    credit to Belle!

Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 10:58 AM

Yeah buddy!!!!!!!

Fearless Lady Belle : TaylorFan001

Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 11:41 AM

ilovemusic13 wrote:

Yeah buddy!!!!!!!

Fearless Lady Belle : TaylorFan001

Falcons fan!!!!!!!! Great!!! We need some diversity here! :)
    credit to Belle!

Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 2:45 PM

jc_lovelovelove designer wrote:
    well... this is football?

welcome my names faceglitter!

That's American football...
    This one time I high fived Taylor...
    Footage I filmed from the pit of the Red Tour

Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 5:22 PM

If we're going by technicalities, then please allow me to talk about Rugby Football League :P (don't worry, I shan't)

Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 8:30 PM

Lol, there ought to be some world-wide confusion with the term 'football'. We don't really even use the term football at all, but we do call rugby 'footy'. Soccer is what most Europeans call football..

Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 8:32 PM

John2213 wrote:

The ONLY football

I burned RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 9:18 PM

Since the CFL is included I got to support my home team. GO TICATS!
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 9:22 PM

Well...This is football?

I'm going to intrude in here and say that I love that picture.

Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 9:23 PM

I'm a huge Minnesota Vikings fan (by default mostly since I'm Minnesotan, but I'm loyal to my team!) and I also love the Seattle Seahawks!

Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 10:13 PM

well... this is football?

LOL no.

Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 5:10 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    John2213 wrote:

The ONLY football

HELL YEAH
    credit to Belle!

Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 5:11 AM

greaserswift wrote:
    I'm a huge Minnesota Vikings fan (by default mostly since I'm Minnesotan, but I'm loyal to my team!) and I also love the Seattle Seahawks!

wow that's interesting.
    I expect the Vikings to win a few more games this year than most people predict, I think Teddy Bridgewater will do well. But that's a tough division.
    credit to Belle!

Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 6:31 PM

Bump

Is anybody on TC going to do fantasy football this season? I'm trying to see if anyone else is interested, because me & a TC buddy are wondering if we can organize a TC fantasy football league...

Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 8:16 PM

Colts Swifty wrote:
    Bump

Is anybody on TC going to do fantasy football this season? I'm trying to see if anyone else is interested, because me & a TC buddy are wondering if we can organize a TC fantasy football league...

Ya I made a thread here also for this http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/3009233

Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 6:11 PM

Am I going to be the only one watching the Hall of Fame game tomorrow night?

Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 6:24 PM

Colts Swifty wrote:

Possibly

Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 6:30 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Colts Swifty wrote:

Possibly

Crap I had that feeling

Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 4:49 PM

My Colts are ROLLIN right now! Lookin good!

Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 5:23 PM

Bumpity bump, 5 days till kickoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Packers @ Seahawks!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.