Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Football Fans thread

Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Whether a fan of any football in the Canadian Football League (CFL) the National Football League (NFL) or college Football feel free to comment about it here about the happy wins, the upsetting losses or even inmportant news thius is the spot for it.
"even if the odds are stacked against you, keep fighting for that day to succeed"

"Life maybe tough,But success is around the corner"

"When Deep in writing,The real feelings Can be said"

"in the writers Mind, Life is Like a Poem"

Edward Nichol

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Football Fans thread

Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Saints alll the way

Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Steelers fan here!

Thanks FearlesslyEnchanted!

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to

Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 6:15 AM

I'm from Australia and I am a HUGE AFL (Australian Football League) Fan!!! I support a team called West Coast Eagles. They didn't get into the final this year which is sad, but they did an awesome job! They made it all the way to the Elimination Final :)

Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 9:06 AM

I follow Australian Rules Football as well! West Coast Eagles all the way

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 8:28 AM

watching the games of week 13 in The CFl(Canadian Football League) what a turn of events in games this weekend both my Favourite teams in the CFL won their games my favourite teams Are the BC Lions and saskatchewan Roughriders heres the Full tally in the games below

Week 13 game final Scores

Game 1 (Friday) Hamilton 12 Winnepeg 34
    Game 2 (Saturday) BC 19 Edmonton 18
    Game 3 (Sunday) Montreal 31 Toronto 10
    Game 4 (Sunday) Calgary 25 Saskatchewan 30

also my favourite NFL Team plays tonight

its The Seahawks my favourite team of all

Week 3 (Monday) Green Bay @ Seattle

go seahawks you can do it
    "even if the odds are stacked against you, keep fighting for that day to succeed"

Edward Nichol

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Poetic_Prince13 wrote:
    watching the games of week 13 in The CFl(Canadian Football League) what a turn of events in games this weekend both my Favourite teams in the CFL won their games my favourite teams Are the BC Lions and saskatchewan Roughriders heres the Full tally in the games below

Edward Nichol

Go Seahawks! Of course, my chances of actually seeing the game are almost nil. My toddler will see to that!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Liz Loves Taylor for the graphic!

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Cowboys won yesterday.

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I really want to lear about american foot ball (i only know the Europe kind) (because i'm going to the US next year)
    But i pefore Handball over Eruope football ;)

Made by me!

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Illinois Country Fan wrote:
    Poetic_Prince13 wrote:

Edward Nichol

Go Seahawks! Of course, my chances of actually seeing the game are almost nil. My toddler will see to that!
    Illinois Country Fan

im watching the game tonight on TV Seattle will get their second win of the Season Go Seahawks

Edward Nichol

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 4:59 PM

JDPMS wrote:
    Illinois Country Fan wrote:
    I'm a fan of the Seahawks and the Bears, but my time available to actually sit down and watch a game seems to have largely disappeared since my son was born! I also really like watching Peyton Manning in action, no matter what team he's playing for.
    Illinois Country Fan

Hey they cant win every game each time has to lose now and then it happens

Your Seahawks destroyed my Cowboys last week

Proud Male Swiftie

Edward Nichol

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 6:16 PM

week 14 CFL schedule og games

Game 1(Friday) : Montreal @ Hamilton
    Game 2 (Friday): Edmonton @ Calgary
    Game 3(Saturday): Toronto @ Winnepeg

the game im waiting for

Game 4(Saturday) : BC (9-3-0) @ Saskatchewan (6-6-0)
    Outcome - lions will win CFL game week 13 lions -best CFL Team

Go lions riders dont stand a Chance lions repeat grey cup win

Edward Nichol

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 6:34 PM

I'm a Houston Texans Fan. So glad the REAL referees are back. I kinda feel bad for the Packers & that bad call.
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

LOVE THIS CURLY OR STRAIGHT

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 3:03 PM

well im Happy with the BC Lions they got the Western Playoff Final their Record currently this season as of week 17 are at the following

week 17 final tallys

Winnipeg 44 Toronto 32
    Edmonton 19 BC 39
    Montreal 34 Saskatchewan 28
    Hamilton 32 Calgary 34

CFL West Division:(as of week 17)

1.BC Lions 12-4-0
    2.Calgary Stampeders 10-6-0
    3. Saskatchewan Roughriders 8-8-0
    4. Edmonton Eskimoes 7-9-0

CFL East Division(as of week 17)

1.Montreal Alouettes 10-6-0
    2.Toronto Argonaunts 7-9-0
    3.Winnepeg Blue Bombers 5-11-0
    3.Hamilton Tiger cats 5-11-0

2012 grey cup @Toronto on Nov.24th what are your predictions at this time
    Edward N.Pierrot(Poetic_Prince13)
    Published Canadian Writer /Poet
    Since 2006 Swiftie
    Twitter:@White_Knight13
    P_P13 Poem Contest:http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2224292

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 3:07 PM

The Cowboys won yesterday.

Finally I had forgot what a win felt like.

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Seattle lost to San Francisco on thursday scores was 13-6
    Since 2006 Swiftie

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Well since I'm from Cincinnati I have to support my Bengals, but I prefer college football to major league.

^^Credit to Calizzle4^^

RE: Football Fans thread

Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:44 AM

seahawks all the way in NFl and Lions in the CFL heck yeah Playoff time ios only 2 weeks away in the CFL
    Since 2006 Swiftie

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 6:02 PM

STEELERS GIRL

By R4B

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 6:07 PM

College Football: UK

NFL: Bengals, Saints & Patriots.

CFL: Montreal Alouettes. My friend is the RB for that team. #20 Vic Anderson!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 7:23 PM

well... this is football?

welcome my names faceglitter!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.