Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TC Twitter!

Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 6:08 PM

@me bored...#random

^credit to the amazing Daya! (UpInLights) :)

credit to ASecretStory!:)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 1:57 PM

#CongratsChanelle I am so happy for you!!

-Sig made by Shannon1120![/signature]

Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Who else is excited to hear Taylor's new song next year?! #SweeterThanFiction

Lucky | Gabriella | Avi: Caramel!

Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 2:35 PM

@Thief In Ripped Up Jeans I am! I am soo excited! #SweeterThanFiction #excited

Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Go back to the Games forum! @greaserswift, I'm mostly excited cause of the title. Love or break up song? #excited

Lucky | Gabriella | Avi: Caramel!

Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 2:40 PM

@Thief In Ripped Up Jeans I think it's going to be a love song(:

Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 3:49 PM

@izzytheswiftie I love your avatar! Not sure what your username is so i am going to go with that one. #clueless #avatar
    [url]

[/signature]

Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 7:04 PM

I really want food right now. Got nothing else to do because when i pull up taylor connect all the threads that appear are under the forum of taylor connect #boring #ialreadyknowhathappened
    [url]

[[/signature]

Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Does anybody go on this cause I love it! #tctwitter
    [url]

[[/signature]

Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Why did Robert Kirkman want me to collapse last night?! #AMCsTheWalkingDead

Street Lights | SheDreamsOfLove

'I'll be your angel giving up her wings'

Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 10:38 AM

My first instinct when I see an animal is to say hello... My first instinct when I see a person is to avoid eye contact and hope it goes away... #MyLife

Street Lights | SheDreamsOfLove

'I'll be your angel giving up her wings'

Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 2:41 PM

First time back on TC in months... #weird #imissedyouguys

1st Issy | 2nd Me
    Avi by me

Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 2:24 PM

TrueHeartSwift wrote:
    First time back on TC in months... #weird #imissedyouguys

1st Issy | 2nd Me
    Avi by me

Glad your back! #WelcomeHome
    [url]

[[/signature]

Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 2:27 PM

@MegSwift18 Thanks! :D

1st Issy | 2nd Me
    Avi by me

Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 5:40 PM

i'm so bored

1st Issy | 2nd Me
    Avi by Tali

Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 5:45 PM

TrueHeartSwift wrote:
    i'm so bored

1st Issy | 2nd Me
    Avi by Tali

@trueheartswift I am too!
    I Spoke Now on July 20th, 2011 and my world turned RED on March 28th, 2013

Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 8:46 AM

Finally off on my two week spring break! #ivewaitedtoolong

1st Issy | 2nd Me
    Avi by Tali

Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 8:57 AM

one more week before spring break!

Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 6:43 AM

I'm so bored and it's my second day off. Great. #iknewit

1st Issy | 2nd Me
    Avi by Tali

Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 10:05 AM

midterms really need to disappear #noonelikesthem

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.