Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Fall & Winter :)

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 7:43 PM

OMGOD I LOVE THESE SEASONS. :)

I used to be RedPassengerSeatSongwriter :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 7:44 PM

hha its not autumn or winter here :) its spring then summer :) but i love autumn :)

-E- xxx

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 7:45 PM

(^) Oh yeah in Australia it's backwards :P At least to me because I'm in the USA. But that's so cool! :)

Louis Tomlinson is flawless. I ship Laylor, forever and always. :) ~Love, Hannah~

I smell pumpkins. Bath & Body Works scent spray :)

Louis Tomlinson is flawless. I ship Laylor, forever and always. :) ~Love, Hannah~

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Thank you Lauren. Now even TC feels warm and cozy. :)

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Oh yes!! Love all of those!

*Credit to DancingAroundAllAlone,TanyahOh,Imeg

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Spring and Summer in Australia! I love swimming at the beach and in my pool!
    Love Love Love, Juliet.

^Made by beautiful bewonderstruck13.
    [url=http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma1btwAdxt1rg5tjlo1_500.png]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma1btwAdxt1rg5tjlo1_500.png[/url][IMG][/signature]

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 7:47 PM

InMyBestRedDress wrote:
    I smell pumpkins. Bath & Body Works scent spray :)

YAY! I love how you get to sit by the fire and sing songs, get cozied up in a blanket :) Drink hot chocolate :)

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 7:48 PM

(^) YES. And get curled up on the couch watching Christmas movies :)

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 7:49 PM

AND when the world feels like a giant snowglobe.

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 7:49 PM

InMyBestRedDress wrote:
    AND when the world feels like a giant snowglobe.

And when it is snowing and you get to make a snowman. AND ICE SKATING :P

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 7:50 PM

AND EATING THE *WHITE* SNOW ;)

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Ahhh i love everything about them...including my birthday lol...but just everything

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 8:59 PM

I LOVE FALL

Ahaha , my favourite things about fall ? :
    -Campfires
    -Sweaters/jogging pants
    -A cozy feeling
    -Beautiful orange/red/yellow leaves on tree's

It's just amazing .

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 9:01 PM

And my favourite thing about winter is that you get to play in the snow , and then after a long , cold day , you can relaax with hot chocolate and have a nice warm bath .

Ahaha , and for some odd reason I love that I can wear fuzzy socks in the winter .

Oh , and also because it's HOCKEY SEASON .

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Definitely all of the things you listed and also wearing warm boots, drinking coffee, shopping, and everyone seems to be happier during these seasons :)
    ~Forever and Always~

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 9:39 PM

My two favorite seasons! :) Don't forget pumpkin spice lattes :)

Swiftie since 2007. Speak Now tour-August 28th.

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 9:43 PM

xXEnchantedXx wrote:

i tried the latte and it tasted like water

Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 6:20 AM

LIGHTofaLIGHT wrote:
    xXEnchantedXx wrote:

i tried the latte and it tasted like water

Ok look: can you please not say bad things on here? I made this thread so we can talk about what we love about the seasons and you come on here and just defeat the purpose. Please stop.