Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: LessBullying=LessSuicides Movement

Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 1:31 PM

I really wish that bullying didn't exist. It has affected me in so many ways and left so many scars that I still have to deal with. Both mental and phyical. I'm joining this in an hoping to make the pain stop for all who have experienced bullying.
    Be fearless, speak now and dream impossible things.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 8:51 AM

i will never understand bullying i hope one day it stops because it is definitely connected to suicide. At least in my case that is true. I was bullied my whole life practically and when I was 12 I tried to commit suicide because of the bullying.

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 6:30 AM

OMG BULLYING IS SOOOO MEAN AND WRONG!!! SHAME ON U BULLIES :(

Click to go on our official website

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 6:46 AM

Emmaisyourlife wrote:
    My old friend was suicidal. One day she sent me some texts asking me how much pills she would have to swallow to die. She told me she could face death now and not be afraid. I told my parents and called the cops. She was fine. She didn't do anything to herself. But I fear that if I never called the police she would've eventually done something she would regret. She had a horrible home life and people at school would bully her. You have my support!

[url=http://i49.tiny/]http://i49.tiny[/url][/signature][/quote]

This is so sad :(
    [signature][url=http://tswiftie.weebly.com][img="http://i42.tinypic.com/2pyuyyh.png"]

Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Yea we should stop bullying and suicide. Both are wrong and come from a lack of self loving.
    And if you have been bullied you know they're just as broken inside as you feel.
    Melissa
    Fearless forever

Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 8:32 AM

I will join!! By the way I'm so sorry about your friend. I really wish that bullying would stop

Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 12:44 PM

BULLYING IS TERRIBLE!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH IT WOULD STOP!!

(StarlightKathy)^

Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Thank you for your continuous support!

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Oh ! That is so beautiful ! I will put some of those graphics on my profile =)

RE: LessBullying=LessSuicides Movement

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 12:41 PM

agreed

Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 9:10 AM

This thread is a really good idea. I've never been bullied badly myself, but I understand that it can be completely horrible with awful consequences and so it does need to be stopped.

Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 10:10 AM

I'm going to join! I'm really sorry about your friend. I've always suffered from bullying and I tried to... but I'm okay now. I'm here if anyone needs to talk :)

Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 12:16 PM

I'm joining. I absolutely hate bullying, and I'm totally against it.

Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 12:33 PM

Yes I'd like to join. I've suffered so much racial abuse when I was younger.

And I am deeply sorry about your friend. This has to stop and I'm with you on this 110%.
    SWIFTIE FOREVER AND ALWAYS

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 11:10 AM

'Committing suicide isn't cowardess, driving someone to the brink of their life is cowardess."
    Hey I'm a 13 year old British Swiftie since for ages. Lets be friends, ey??

'I think loving someone despite what others think is FEARLESS'

My profile - http://taylorswift.com/users/spOoN2n6

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 11:47 AM

TheSwiftKilljoy wrote:
    'Committing suicide isn't cowardess, driving someone to the brink of their life is cowardess."

This is so true.

Emily | Maddie | Avi by Gab

Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 10:27 AM

I posted on of them on my profile, but it doesn't link to this page. How can I make it a link? (please message me the answer)

Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 8:17 PM

HatersGonnaHate wrote:
    TheSwiftKilljoy wrote:

This is so true.

Emily | Maddie | Avi by Gab

Yep.

Click the photo to go to my design shop :)

Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 1:53 PM

I would like to join. Could you please tell me how to post a signature with a link to bring here?

Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 3:53 PM

I absolutely detest any type of bullying, I think its disgraceful. I was bullied, but it wasn't incredibly awful and my parents and teachers were really nice and helpful. Some of the bullies apologised to me recently, a a year or two later. But it took me some time to realise this, bullies are so pathetic and don't deserve anything. Honestly they are completely worthless, and even though it's not always obvious, but its only the bullies who have those opinions about you, not everyone at all. And secretly a lot of people will want to be friends with you. And you are never alone, there will always be people looking out for you even if it doesn't feel like it.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.