Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Advice 24/7

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Need advice? You're in the right place! My name is Jessica. I am here to answer all your questions! Here you can ask for advice or just let your feelings out about something that you are excited about or are extremely mad about. Let it all out! I am here to help

MayaWooods is here to help to ask my co-helper! She is great at giving advice!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Advice 24/7

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 7:00 AM

Bump

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 9:55 AM

How to I tell my crush I like him? He and his girlfriend broke up and then got back together 2 days later. I was going to tell him but now I can't.

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 6:49 AM

TaySwiftie13 wrote:
    How to I tell my crush I like him? He and his girlfriend broke up and then got back together 2 days later. I was going to tell him but now I can't.

I know how you feel. You want to tell him but he has a girlfriend and your nervous about what he is going to say. I would try and talk to him more at school to get to know him better. Try to become better friends and later when he breaks up with his girlfriend, tell him how you feel! You are never going to know if he likes you back if you never ask. It may seem scary but I always feel like boys wait for girls sometimes. Boys sometimes want the girl to ask, so try it! Let me know how everything goes!

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Bump

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 4:45 PM

inspiREDswifty wrote:
    TaySwiftie13 wrote:

I know how you feel. You want to tell him but he has a girlfriend and your nervous about what he is going to say. I would try and talk to him more at school to get to know him better. Try to become better friends and later when he breaks up with his girlfriend, tell him how you feel! You are never going to know if he likes you back if you never ask. It may seem scary but I always feel like boys wait for girls sometimes. Boys sometimes want the girl to ask, so try it! Let me know how everything goes!

Thanks!

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I don't know how to be "liked" by people. I'm shy and not that social. I try, I really do. It's hard for me because I have anxiety, but whenever I see my friends having so many people to talk to and they all have boyfriends, it makes me feel bad about myself. Maybe I don't want to be the girl who goes home and writes songs all day. I just want to fit in.

Swiftie since 2007. Speak Now tour-August 28th.

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 4:49 PM

xXEnchantedXx wrote:
    I don't know how to be "liked" by people. I'm shy and not that social. I try, I really do. It's hard for me because I have anxiety, but whenever I see my friends having so many people to talk to and they all have boyfriends, it makes me feel bad about myself. Maybe I don't want to be the girl who goes home and writes songs all day. I just want to fit in.

I don't have anxiety, but I'm pretty much socially inept when it comes to talking to girls. It's so frustrated. Everytime I try to talk to a pretty girl I always end up saying something stupid and then she'll either leave, laugh at me, or both.

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Ok, so there's this guy i like. All of his friends are telling me he likes me....but i dont believe them because he acts like he doesnt like me....??? What should I do??
    Click here to join The Movement:

RSVP to the RED Virtual Sleep Over!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/a

Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 8:21 AM

OK. So about a year ago I told my mum I wanted to be a singer. And she just had that look that says 'it's just a phase' But I've felt like this since I was 8 (I'm 13 nearly 14 now) So I guessed 5 years is a long enough time to realise that this is definitely not a phase! But I'm not really sure how to say that to my parents. The last time I told my mum we were in the car coming home from school and I had told myself all day to say it confidently but it all just tumbled out and I think I ruined my chances of her taking me seriously. Help?

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 6:57 AM

xXEnchantedXx wrote:

I have definitely felt this way before. The important thing to know though, is that being popular (if that's what you mean) is not the most important thing in life. Last year for me in school, I felt the same way. Everyone had a boyfriend, I wanted to be a little more liked than I currently was, etc. The thing about boyfriends though is that, the more you have, the worse you look. If you have never had one, it makes you look mysterious, which I think is a good quality to have. Don't go totally out there, be who you want to be and don't let people change you. As long as you have one close friend, that's all that matters. You don't need tons of friends to be a good person. Ask yourself, do I want to have tons of friends and I am not too close to them all or have a couple really good friends that you share a lot in common with? Hope this helps! Let me know!

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 7:00 AM

JDLovesTaylor1 wrote:
    xXEnchantedXx wrote:

I don't have anxiety, but I'm pretty much socially inept when it comes to talking to girls. It's so frustrated. Everytime I try to talk to a pretty girl I always end up saying something stupid and then she'll either leave, laugh at me, or both.

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD

This can be very hard. Just know though that the right girl will understand you and not laugh at you. If they laugh and walk away from you, you might not go very far in the future. The right person will come and love you for who you are, not laugh at you and leave. Hope this helps!

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 7:04 AM

MollySwift13 wrote:
    Ok, so there's this guy i like. All of his friends are telling me he likes me....but i dont believe them because he acts like he doesnt like me....??? What should I do??

Try asking one of your close friends if they have heard this at all. I had this exact thing happen to me! What I learned was, he actually did like me. Boys are tricky, they really are. If he acts like he doesn't like you, it might be because he doesn't want to show it and is nervous on how to make a move. If I were you, I would wait for a while to see how everything goes, and if he still acts that way, maybe you could try to talk to him and become closer than you are right now? Talk to your friends and see what they think also. Hope this helps!

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 7:08 AM

I really want a boyfriend and I have been asked out before but I have to say no because my mom doesnt want me to date she says im to young she says she doesnt want me to date unless I think he's the one. what should I do??

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 7:09 AM

thinkspeakliveTS wrote:
    OK. So about a year ago I told my mum I wanted to be a singer. And she just had that look that says 'it's just a phase' But I've felt like this since I was 8 (I'm 13 nearly 14 now) So I guessed 5 years is a long enough time to realise that this is definitely not a phase! But I'm not really sure how to say that to my parents. The last time I told my mum we were in the car coming home from school and I had told myself all day to say it confidently but it all just tumbled out and I think I ruined my chances of her taking me seriously. Help?

Yes, this is definitely not a faze! I would really talk to your mom one day about everything that you just said. Let her know how you feel, tell her that you really want to be a singer! Tell her everything that you just said and really express yourself. Let her know that it hurts your feelings that she isn't taking you seriously. Just talking to her and letting her know how you feel will really help, trust me. And if it all tumbles out again, let her know that it is hard for you to tell her all of this. If this doesn't work, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I hope it works though and I am sure you are a great singer! GOOD LUCK

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 7:12 AM

weareneverevergettingbacktogether wrote:
    I really want a boyfriend and I have been asked out before but I have to say no because my mom doesnt want me to date she says im to young she says she doesnt want me to date unless I think he's the one. what should I do??

I know how you feel. It might be hard to realize now but, your mom is right. Don't go out with someone just to date. You really want to wait until you really know you like the boy. Don't go out just to go out. And if you really do like the boy, let your mom know how you feel. Let her know that you really like him and let her know how it makes you feel. Hope this helps!

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 7:56 AM

inspiREDswifty wrote:
    thinkspeakliveTS wrote:

Yes, this is definitely not a faze! I would really talk to your mom one day about everything that you just said. Let her know how you feel, tell her that you really want to be a singer! Tell her everything that you just said and really express yourself. Let her know that it hurts your feelings that she isn't taking you seriously. Just talking to her and letting her know how you feel will really help, trust me. And if it all tumbles out again, let her know that it is hard for you to tell her all of this. If this doesn't work, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I hope it works though and I am sure you are a great singer! GOOD LUCK

Thank you :)

Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 8:39 PM

inspiREDswifty wrote:
    MollySwift13 wrote:

Try asking one of your close friends if they have heard this at all. I had this exact thing happen to me! What I learned was, he actually did like me. Boys are tricky, they really are. If he acts like he doesn't like you, it might be because he doesn't want to show it and is nervous on how to make a move. If I were you, I would wait for a while to see how everything goes, and if he still acts that way, maybe you could try to talk to him and become closer than you are right now? Talk to your friends and see what they think also. Hope this helps!

Thank You :) Ive been talking to him alot more!

Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 5:05 AM

MollySwift13 wrote:
    inspiREDswifty wrote:
    MollySwift13 wrote:

Thank You :) Ive been talking to him alot more!

Good! Let me know how everything goes and if I can help anymore. If you could spread the word about my advice column too, that would be great!

Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 12:46 PM

BUMP

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 3:35 PM

BUMP BUMP BUMP. Common someone must need advice!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.