Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

MY NOVEL!!! :)

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 7:16 AM

This is a novel I have been writing!
The title....I'm not sure of yet. I'll edit this when I think of a good one!

He was gone. In the five seconds I turned my back on him, he had disappeared. I looked all around me. I didn't see my 7-year old blonde-haired, blue-eyed little brother anywhere. I couldn't see his yellow soccer jersey anywhere in the grocery store. I didn't see his number 13 on the back of it anywhere. He was gone. Missing. I ran everywhere. Inside and outside. I couldn't find him. Someone had taken him. But not just any random kidnapper. They had taken him. The same They that had kidnapped my parents.

.................................................................................................................................................

Please give me feedback!! I would love to know what you think!

-credit to MaryG'Swiftie4Ever&Always

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: MY NOVEL!!! :)

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 7:21 AM

That sounds so interesting! I happen to be writing a novel myself. Good luck!

I take pictures and write, especially poetry. Check out my website to see it all! http://drimages.com/taylor_travels

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 7:26 AM

Thanks!! :)

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 7:52 AM

That sounds awesome! I would love to read more!

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Thank you!!!!

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Just as I was reading this, Ed Sheeran came on TV and started talking about Taylor... Wow that is weird. Sorry random!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 7:58 AM

I love the start by the way!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 2:03 PM

First: thank you to everyone who read this!!
    Second: here's the next part!

Once I realized he had to be long gone, I went back to our house. I stepped inside and looked to the mirror on my right. I have long, dark brown, completely straight hair. And I'm 14 years old. I stared into the mirror. I remember every little thing that happened when "They" took my parents.
    It was 2 months ago. We had all gone out for ice cream to celebrate my brother, Noah, for scoring 3 goals in his soccer game. Every 5 minutes, my dad would look all around the place. After 25 minutes, he left to go to the restroom. 7 minutes later, my mom did, too.
    5 more minutes had passed. I started to get worried. They were taking forever. And earlier that day, my mom had told me to "watch out for 'Them', just in case." So I went to the girl's restroom. My mom wasn't there. I found a note taped to the stall in her handwriting. It said she was fine, but "They" had gotten them. And that we had to be careful. Smaller, the note said,
    The place where I sleep,
    hidden beneath,
    there is a key
    that you must seek.
    Only you will know what is when you see it.
    -credit to AllOverAgain

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Anyone there?
    -credit to AllOverAgain

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Wow that's really good!! I love mysteries. :) Keep writing!
    I used to be DareToSpeakNow13/NeverEverGettingBackTogether

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I'm here!
    I think you have very interesting ideas, but as a writer myself, I think you need to calm down. You are trying to explain everything to the reader all at once, which is hard to do cleverly, but I have confidence in you. I had the same problem. When you have a busy imagination, you want to get it all out, but slow down. Reveal what happened to the parents and brother much more slowly. You want the reader to come back for more....
    Good luck!
    Atlantis is quite far away... but coming to see Taylor was worth it.

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 4:28 PM

That's really good! I can't wait to read more! (:

Made by the wondeful: Swiftlookalike

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 8:38 PM

that's soo cool!!!

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Creppy in a good way.. SWIFTASTIC!! moreeee
    I was able to speak now on 8.23.11
    "I don't think you should wait,I think you should speak now!"

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 10:48 AM

aLadyofAtlantis wrote:
    I'm here!
    I think you have very interesting ideas, but as a writer myself, I think you need to calm down. You are trying to explain everything to the reader all at once, which is hard to do cleverly, but I have confidence in you. I had the same problem. When you have a busy imagination, you want to get it all out, but slow down. Reveal what happened to the parents and brother much more slowly. You want the reader to come back for more....
    Good luck!
    Atlantis is quite far away... but coming to see Taylor was worth it.

Thanks for the advice!!
    -credit to AllOverAgain

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 10:52 AM

WHOA! That's so coool! I'm writing a book myself, maybe I'll post a little snippet on my blogs! :D
    I Love TAYLOR SWIFT, I'm In No Way FEARLESS, But Taylor Taught Me How To SPEAK NOW On June 4th 2011.

I'll Be RED on October 22nd, 2012.

Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Love it! :D
    Iused2BeTaylorSwiftFan4Life

^HAVpeace13

^Me
    Shop|Contest|Review

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 11:27 PM

More More More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Looks great! Are you going to write more?
    NEW HERE so sorry if I make mistakes and fumble around and put comments maybe where they don't usually go or something.

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 10:12 AM

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1767261/page/9IMG]http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t464/mollyrox179/images_zpsbd846224.png

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Totally, completely BRILLIANT!!!! I lovelovelove it!!! I am also writing a book/fanfic. Check it out :http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2216691#post_16958091

One Direction

^me

Taylor-Swift

^me

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.