Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Guitar. :D

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 3:02 PM

*Bump*

^LAUREN MADE THAT WITH MY LYRICS!!! :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 3:03 PM

*BUMP*

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 3:04 PM

*Bumpers*

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 3:05 PM

BUMPPPPPP

Re: Chat About Guitar!

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 3:06 PM

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Cool! :)

^^ By Me

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 3:29 PM

You have NO idea how obsessed I am with my guitar! I've been playing for only a year but everyone says I'm amazing which I'm proud of :) My parents actually have to tell me to put my guitar DOWN or else they'll take away my laptop for a week! But Taylor's songs are really good for beginners. "Crazier" was the first song I leaned to play. Then I was addicted. I don't know what I'm gonna do when I'm at sleep away camp! Well the camp director always has his guitar with him, so if I'm lucky he might let me play it :)

10.22.12 The world will turn RED

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I want to play guitar but I already quit violin and piano so my parents don't want me to play guitar.

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 3:40 PM

live4myguitar wrote:
    You have NO idea how obsessed I am with my guitar! I've been playing for only a year but everyone says I'm amazing which I'm proud of :) My parents actually have to tell me to put my guitar DOWN or else they'll take away my laptop for a week! But Taylor's songs are really good for beginners. "Crazier" was the first song I leaned to play. Then I was addicted. I don't know what I'm gonna do when I'm at sleep away camp! Well the camp director always has his guitar with him, so if I'm lucky he might let me play it :)

10.22.12 The world will turn RED

Cool!!! Yeah, I'm obsessed too :) My favorite chords are E and C. And E on the 9th fret. :D

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Bump!

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 3:44 PM

^Strumming down is the easy part, it's learning to strum UP that's hard. It took me a few weeks. And thats a cool guitar :D

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Yeah, my wrists are very weak so I can't move them very fast so I can never get a rhythm going, I'm okay with chords though!

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 3:47 PM

That's cool! Yeah, I think the instrument that takes the longest to master is guitar. There's so many techniques and stuff its kinda confusing.

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 4:07 PM

I taught myself guitar around march of last year:) I don't have a pick so I just use my fingers and now my fingertips are really hard because I play so much:) right now I'm obsessed with playing Come In With The rRain and bad for me(by Megan and Liz:)

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 4:10 PM

TaySwiftie13 wrote:
    I want to play guitar but I already quit violin and piano so my parents don't want me to play guitar.

What!? NO WAY! I PLAY PIANO VIOLIN ANNNND GUITAR!!! and a little bit of flute :)

@lij985

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 4:11 PM

I wish I could play guitar:\ I suck at it. Lol

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 4:11 PM

longlivetaylor...4ever&always wrote:
    I taught myself guitar around march of last year:) I don't have a pick so I just use my fingers and now my fingertips are really hard because I play so much:) right now I'm obsessed with playing Come In With The rRain and bad for me(by Megan and Liz:)

are you a macer too? Im a macer :)

@lij985

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I have been playing guitar for about 8 years and I love it! I play it everyday for at least half an hour. I also teach guitar
    I love love love it!
    I don't ?
    I Taylor Swift

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Guys this is so awesome :D

BUMP!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.