1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Two Headlight Shine's Songbook

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Hey! I thought I'd start a songbook, please tell me what you guys think!

Album Name: Loud
Tracks:
1. I Remember
2. You Didn't Notice
3. Clearly
4. Loud
5. Big Sister
6. Never had a Chance

Album Name: Unraveling
Tracks:
1. What You Do To Me
2. Never Looked Twice
3. Too Long
4. Away With It
5. Unraveling
6. I Don't Know
7. (You Can't Read) An Open Book
8. What do You Do?
9. Loud
10. I Need You Back
11. Wish You Were Here
12. (Bonus Track) In The Darkness

Most Recent Contest Wins:

[/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: FE13's Songbook

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Track One: I Remember

Verse One
    I remember his smile,
    I remember his laugh,
    I remember the time,
    when love was what we had,
    I remember his hands,
    Seemed they were always in mine,
    But now all I remember,
    Is our goodbye.

Chorus
    I remember,
    What you said,
    the words I Love You,
    Echoing in my head,
    And I remember,
    All the times we had,
    caught up in all our laughs,
    but now they're gone,
    and so are you.

Verse Two
    I remember his hair,
    Wasn't in his eyes.
    I remember the good,
    and all the bad times,
    I remember his face,
    Those beautiful eyes,
    I remember his eyelashes,
    So dark but bright.

Chorus
    I remember,
    What you said,
    the words I Love You,
    Echoing in my head,
    And I remember,
    All the times we had,
    but now they're gone,
    and so are you.

verse Three
    And when I walk through the crowds,
    I hope I see you face around,
    and when I do,
    I'll apoligize,
    Cuz I can't live without you.

Revised Chorus
    I remember,
    What you said,
    It wasn't meant to be,
    Can't stop those words
    from pounding in my head,

Chorus
    I remember,
    What you said,
    the words I Love You,
    Echoing in my head,
    And I remember,
    All the times we had,
    but now they're gone,
    and so are you.

Outro
    And so are you,
    Can't take it back,
    Can't take it back,
    And now your gone,
    And now your gone.

[/signature]

Re: FE13's Songbook

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Track Two: You Didn't Notice

Verse One
    I look into your eyes,
    Can't believe you missed the signs,
    Your telling me you didn't notice...

The way I laugh, at everything you say,
    The way I smile, when your comin my way,
    You're telling me you didn't notice.
    Oh...

The way you laugh, the way you talk,
    the way the way you make me,
    Your telling me you didn't notice?

Chorus
    I thought I made it
    SO obvious
    I thought you knew that
    I needed you...
    Now you're telling me,
    you didn't notice?

Verse Two
    You look into my eyes,
    You look so surprised
    So you didn't notice?

Your laughing with her,
    the poundings getting louder
    'cause you didn't notice....

Can't believe you didn't notice.

Chorus
    I thought I made it,
    So obvious,
    I thought you knew that
    I needed you,
    But I guess you didn't notice.

Verse Three
    It's breaking my heart,
    to say the words,
    I thought I'd never need to say,
    But now, found out,
    You didn't notice.
    Am I invisible?
    You didn't notice...

Chorus
    I thought I made it,
    so obvious,
    I thought you knew that,
    I needed you.
    Oh I needed you,
    So you didn't notice...
    No, no, no...

[/signature]

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 11:48 AM

AMAZING SONGS! I would love to co-write!

^ Please click!
    Visit my graphic shoppe~ http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_g

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Liz Loves Taylor wrote:
    AMAZING SONGS! I would love to co-write!

^ Please click!
    Visit my graphic shoppe~ http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_g

Thanks! I'll PM you!

[/signature]

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Track Three: Clearly

Verse One
    Don't know what he wants,
    Don't know even if it's me,
    Everything he says haunts,
    me to my sleep,
    To my everlasting sleep,

Chorus
    You haunt me,
    to my sleep,
    With everything you say babe,
    You rescued me,
    But ran away,
    Before I could see your face,
    Clearly.

Verse Two
    Saw you again,
    Didn't know what to say,
    Didn't know if I should hide,
    or run away,
    I wanted to run,
    But your eyes kept me there,

Chorus
    You haunt me,
    to my sleep,
    You rescued me,
    But ran away,
    Clearly.

Verse Three
    Now I'm gone for good,
    You may still have,
    A special place in my heart,
    But if I could,
    Do it over again,
    Doesn't mean I would.

Revised Chorus
    You haunt me,
    To my sleep,
    with everything you say babe,
    You rescued me,
    But threw me away,
    Before I could see your face!

Chorus
    You haunt me,
    to my sleep,
    You rescued me,
    But ran away,
    Clearly.

[/signature]

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Track Four: Loud

Verse One
    Holding up her hands,
    the crowds go wild,
    3 Thousand of her fans,
    scream when she smiles.
    The way she bows,
    the way she acts,
    Makes me scream,
    Loud.

Chorus
    She's beautiful, She's a writer,
    She was bullied at school,
    But look at her now,
    She's a hometown girl,
    Out in the world,
    She makes me scream Loud.

Verse Two
    Got to shake her hand,
    Her fame suits her,
    I'm her number one fan,
    But that nights a blur,
    She gets me through all she can!

Chorus
    But look at her now,
    She's a hometown girl,
    Out in the world,

Revised Chorus
    She waves her hand,
    And the crowd goes wild,
    She's a hometown girl,
    Out in the world now,
    She makes me scream Loud!

Verse Three
    If she looked at me,
    It would be hard to breathe,
    Would be hard to breathe!

Chorus
    Cuz she's beautiful, She's a writer,
    But look at her now,
    Look at her now!

Chorus
    But look at her now,
    She's a hometown girl,
    Out in the world,

Revised Chorus
    She waves her hand,
    And the crowd goes wild,
    She's a hometown girl,
    Out in the world now,
    She makes me scream Loud!

Outro
    She maked me scream,
    Loud.

[img="http://i50.tinypic.com/34sjpzt.png"]

Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 8:27 AM

i lovelovelove your songs(: i write songs too

Re: Red's Songbook

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Liveinlove05 wrote:
    i lovelovelove your songs(: i write songs too

Thanks!

My Graphic Shop

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Completely abandoned this thread!!

here's Track Five: Big Sister:

Verse One
    She's putting on her makeup,
    Getting those tattoos,
    Thinking bout some new piercings,
    Maybe one or two,

Bridge
    She Can't see,
    she doesn't need,
    Those things,

Chorus
    You're beautiful,
    Oh-oh-oh
    Don't need another
    hair color, today,
    Just stay the same,
    Still need a big Sister...

Verse Two
    Never thought she'd
    turn out like this,
    Never envisioned it,
    Thought things could stay the same,
    But everything has to change,

Bridge
    but she can't see,
    she doesn't need,
    Those things,

Chorus
    You're beautiful,
    Oh-oh-oh
    Don't need another
    hair color, today,
    Just stay the same,
    Still need a big Sister...

Third Verse
    Looking back,
    regretting those wasted years,
    Never knowing,
    What was coming next,
    Never knew how different things could get...

Bridge
    And she can't see,
    she doesn't need,
    Those things,

Chorus
    You're beautiful,
    Oh-oh-oh
    Don't need another
    hair color, today,
    Just stay the same,
    Still need a big Sister...Ohhh...

Feedback?

My Graphic Shop

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Track Six: Never Had A Chance

Verse One
    They were too in love,
    And I knew it deep down,
    Kind of,
    I won't stop trying,
    But you and her won't stop loving,
    Each other... Oh,

Chorus
    I never had a chance,
    I knew it from the first day,
    But I took it anyway,
    Oh I never had a chance,(x2)
    He was too in love,
    And She loved him back,
    Oh I never had a chance(x2)

Verse Two
    Don't know why I never told,
    Loved him but he didn't know,
    Oh oh so many sleepless nights,
    Just laying there,
    Seeing your eyes,

Chorus
    I never had a chance,
    But I took it anyway,
    He was too in love,
    And She loved him back,

Verse Three
    Wish he knew,
    Why coudn't I have told?
    Before it was too late!

Revised Chorus
    Now I see I never had a chance...
    Oh I loved him anyway,
    Yeah I loved him anyway!
    No matter how much it hurt,
    To see him loving her!

Chorus
    I never had a chance,
    But I took it anyway,
    He was too in love,
    And She loved him back,

Outro
    Still wondering if he ever saw the signs!
    Still wondering where they are now,
    Oh I never had a chance...

What do you think?

My Graphic Shop

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 9:11 AM

LOVE your songs!! :)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now.

Made by the amazing KIKI! :)

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 9:31 AM

TrueSwiftieForeverAndAlways wrote:
    LOVE your songs!! :)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now.

Made by the amazing KIKI! :)

:)

My Graphic Shop

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Album: Unraveling
    Track: One

What You Do To Me

Verse One
    Didn't know what to say,
    Couldn't say what I thought,
    And Someday,
    You'll see what you do to me...

Chorus
    You turn me inside out,
    Upside down,
    You spin me around,
    Off my feet,
    How do I wake up from this crazy dream?
    You show me around,
    Show me the world,
    Show me everything we could be,
    That's what you do to me.

Verse Two
    You always know what to say,
    You can read my thoughts,
    So why can't I get across,
    What you do to me?
    What you do to me...

Chorus
    You turn me inside out,
    Upside down,
    You spin me around,
    Off my feet,
    You show me around,
    Show me the world,

Verse Three
    And if I look away from you...

Revised Chorus
    I'm right side out,
    Right side up,
    Not spinning around,
    Still on my feet,
    I'm not in a crazy dream,
    But you know I can't look away for to long!

Chorus
    You turn me inside out,
    Upside down,
    You spin me around,
    Off my feet,
    You show me around,
    Show me the world,

Outro
    What you do to me!
    Oh, what you do to me.

Feedback???

My Graphic Shop

Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Track: Two

Never Looked Twice

Verse One
    Walking by you,
    Know what you do,
    Know you want me to be yours,
    Never noticed til all my friends told me...
    And I tell you

Chorus(One)
    And I'm sorry honey,
    But I can't love you,
    Like you love me,
    Your blue eyes,
    make all the girls fall,
    But I never looked twice,
    I never looked twice...

Verse Two
    Your the talk of the town,
    You're the best thing,
    That ever happened here,
    All the girls want to know,
    'bout you and me,
    And I tell 'em,

Chorus(Two)
    I'm sorry girls,
    But I don't love him,
    Like he loves me,
    Yeah his blue eyes,
    make all of you fall,
    I never looked twice...

Third Verse
    Now there's whispers in the hall,
    How I broke your heart,
    How I don't deserve you,
    How they knew about me from the start...
    But I only told you...

Chorus(Three)
    I'm sorry honey,
    But I don't love you,
    Like you love me...
    Oh oh oh,
    Yeah your blue eyes,
    Make all the girls fall,
    Oh I never looked twice...

Outro
    Walking by you,
    Know what you do,
    Know you want me to be yours,

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 4:19 PM

you are an amazing graphic maker, and song writer!
    People throw rocks at things that SHINE!

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/19p65v.gif]http://i45.tinypic.com/19p65v.gif[/url][/I[/signature]

Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 4:25 PM

tayluvxoxo wrote:
    you are an amazing graphic maker, and song writer!
    People throw rocks at things that SHINE!

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/19p65v.gif]http://i45.tinypic.com/19p65v.gif[/url][/I[/signature][/quote]

Awwww, thanks!
    [signature][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2006391/page/1][img="http://i48.tinypic.com/rwl6j4.png"]

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Track: Three

Too Long

Verse Two
    I open my eyes,
    Blinking away tears,
    No surprise it's night,
    Feels like a thousand years...

Chorus
    Never knew what it was like,
    To hate the way time,
    Passes you by,
    Never knew how much I loved you,
    Before you were gone...
    Now it's too late,
    And it's been Too Long.

Verse Two
    Now it's out of reach,
    This is just a desperate try,
    I miss you so much,
    It hurt when we said good-bye,

Chorus
    To hate the way time,
    Passes you by,
    Before you were gone...
    Now it's too late,
    And it's been Too Long.

Verse Three
    I don;t have to give up,
    But I know,
    It'll never go back to the way it was,
    Ohhh,
    I never knew...
    I never knew!

Chorus
    To hate the way time,
    Passes you by,
    Before you were gone...
    Oh, you are gone!
    Now it's too late,
    And it's been Too Long.

All made by Me

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I love your songs.

Previously: Sparks Fly| My Gra[/signature]

Re: Once Upon A Time's Songbook

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 2:04 PM

I'm in love with Never Looked Twice

~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Re: Once Upon A Time's Songbook

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Please enter Singing To The Stars Songwriting Contest, held by Topaz and I.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2366843#post_20017463

Your songs are really good and we hope to see you there!

^Primafacie