1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Liz Loves Taylor's Songbook

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Hey y'all, Liz here!
Like many other people on TC, love singing, playing guitar and piano, and writing songs. So, I've decided that I'm going to create a songbook - a collection of songs that I've written. It may not necessarily be every song i've ever written in the history of my life, but it's going to be the ones that I'm willing to share. How this is going to work, is that when I have written a song, I'll post it in the comments/reply section below, and you can read it there. If you have anything you'd like to say about any of my songs, don't hesitate to say it - unless of course, it's just mean. However, constructive criticism IS welcome!
Any suggestions you have for the songbook are welcome too. Also, please tell me any advice you may have for improving my songs, any lyrics that you like more than others, or your favorite one of my songs.

Awards

Standby won the FEARLESS Award in SwiftKat's Songwriting Contest Round ONE

No No No won the Shakespeare in NinjaBreadMan's songwriting contest with the lines: "It smells like ciggerate smoke/And artichoke

Songs:
1- Standby

2- Mom of my Dreams
3-Who I am
4-Love ME

5-Cryed Myself to Sleep
6-Cryin Under the Christmas Tree
7-Shining Star
8-No No No
9-Yes or No
10-Gone
11-Take a Step Back
12-Tears Flow
13-Desprate For You

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Liz Loves Taylor's Songbook

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Hey guys! I have a new song for you. It is called

Verse 1-
    I sit next to you
    But you still have no clue
    Jeff is so flawless
    He is so perfect
    He lights up this city
    Oh, oh
    Tell me
    chorus
    Baby, am I invisable
    Am I, horrible
    Am I, a sad sight
    Am I, Just not your type
    Am I, just a standbye
    Verse 2-
    Week three
    I wish I had a guarantee
    Promissing you would be mine
    That would make me complete
    Oh, just look at your eyes
    I just want to know
    Repeat chorus
    Verse 3-
    Never mind
    All those songs
    I have written for you
    The feelings just to strong
    Can't ignore you
    You then told me
    your not invisable
    your not horrible
    your not a sad sight
    you are just my type
    Your not, a Standby
    Um um um
    Not a Standby (5x)
    Not a Standby-----------------------
    Liz
    http://i48.tinypic.com/25zhwn4.jpg
    Visit my graphic shoppe~ http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2025761
    ~Liz

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I love it, it's really good! :D

Credit: iwasascarletletter

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 5:51 PM

SwiftGirl13 wrote:
    I love it, it's really good! :D

Credit: iwasascarletletter

THANK YOU!
    ~Liz

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:35 AM

New song called
    Mom of my Dreams
    Verse 1:
    You make my day happier
    you make my day brighter
    When you smile, I smile too
    And I when I am upset
    I know what you will do
    With even the most unnhappiest mood
    Chorus
    Thank you
    for everything
    That you do
    You are what
    matters the most
    in my life
    You are the
    Mom of my dreams
    Verse 2:
    It ain't always easy
    To love me when I'm angry
    'Cause I'd be slamming doors
    Screaming and sometimes more
    But when I recall the words later on
    I hope you know I love you and that I was wrong
    repeat chorus
    And when I come from school
    In tears
    You take to the mall
    And I'm smiling on the way home
    Your like a remedy for me
    I bet that I love you more
    Repeat chorus
    Bridge:
    mmmmmmmm
    Love you
    mmmmmmmm
    Love you
    mmmmmmmm
    You really are
    The mom of my dreams

Thank you soooooooo much to TaylorFanM for the 2nd verse!
    ~Liz

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Wow these are both really good I love Standby! (Especially because I have a song called Standby too! )

I Spoke November 17, 2011!

LoveLoveLove, Swiftie33

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 10:50 AM

NEW SONG COMING TONIGHT!
    Liz

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 8:40 PM

YAY! THESE ARE AMAZING!

^HANNAH MADE THAT :D
    MY LYRICS :D

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 8:42 PM

RedPassengerSeatSongwriter wrote:
    YAY! THESE ARE AMAZING!

I LOVE YOU,GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 8:42 PM

LizLovesTaylor27 wrote:
    YAY! THESE ARE AMAZING!

THANKS! :D
    I LOVE YOU TO! Can you check out my latest song? x

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM

These are awesome!
    I would be wonderstruck to meet Taylor!

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 8:51 PM

LizLovesTaylor27 wrote:
    YAY! THESE ARE AMAZING!

THANKS! :D
    I LOVE YOU TO! Can you check out my latest song? x

I did...... FLAW LESS. You will sooooooooooo make it some day.... well I am still sitting in bed with my future cat DREAMING it will happen!

Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 4:11 PM

NEW SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Co-Written with SwiftieKat!

When you walk on by,
    Do you ever wonder why, I
    I turn red, I look away, but in my head
    The words I say are
    Just begging for me to ask you...

Chorus:
    Do you even know who I am?
    Do you like me too?
    Baby, I can't live without you
    And if I'm alone is this feeling,
    Is it even worth believing?
    Sometimes there are doubts,
    But then I start to think of about you
    And how it would be if you had...
    Me.

Last time I had to catch myself
    Cause I can't trust this.
    I almost walked right up
    And gave you a kiss.
    Next time I won't resist.
    All I have to do is make you listen to this:

Repeat Chorus

I bet you'd be happy with you beside me.
    I bet it's the life that you're dreaming of.
    There's something I wish you knew.
    Baby, I can't live without you.
    Will you understand?
    Do you even know who I am?
    Cause if there's a way you can...
    Maybe I'd have you.

^4Tay13

Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 4:34 PM

bump! Any opions?
    ~Liz

^4Tay13

Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Awesome!!! (cowriter)

Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 7:20 PM

SwiftieKat wrote:
    Awesome!!! (cowriter)

Luv ya!

^4Tay13

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 2:59 PM

OMS!!! You're songs are amazing!!! I think that you should enter Brittneyswiftly14's songwriting contest. Click here:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1987361/

Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 7:19 PM

So... I am working on a new song.... sorry that I haven't written for a while

^4Tay13

Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 12:25 PM

NEW SONG CALLED
    Love Me
    V1:
    You think that I dont think life through
    But that's not the case
    Cause your describing you
    Guess that you think
    That I'm a Stranger
    Because ya
    Chorus:
    Act like you don't know me
    Infact ya see right through me
    I mean, do you even like me
    Who do you think you are?
    Just love ME
    V2:
    You smile at me
    Baby can't you see
    I'm better than her
    Why do you
    Repeat Chorus
    Bridge:
    And here we are
    Together, together
    Lab partners
    Together Together
    You look at me----------
    But you still
    Repeat Chorus
    mmm mmmmm mmm
    JUST.............. LOVE ME
    ~Liz

^DancingAroundAllAlone

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 8:42 AM

HEY HEY HEY! Working on new song!

^foreverandalways13

^Swiftswimmer

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 8:49 AM

So cool!!
    CLICK TO
    @ EMA!!

- stayingfearless13