Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Wolf Pack

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I hope you all have a great time on here! And I hope you all love wolves as much as I do!!! :D
    *Andrea*
    *Luna!*

“I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you…”

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 10:17 AM

When I was on vacation, we went to the wolf museum and we saw wolves. They were being fed so we got to watch them find and eat dead animals

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Woah.... that's cool! Sort of. The dead animal thing was probably a bit weird, huh?
    *Andrea*
    *Luna!*

*~Hogwarts Will Always Be There To Welcome You Home~*

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 10:53 AM

I love wolves when I was in like the 4th grade we went to the zoo with the rest of the kids in my grade and when I saw the wolf den I managed to crawl beneath the baracade thingy and go inside the den where the wolves where, keep in mine I'm very short and scrawny now but I was shorter and scrawnnier then lol. I never did see them when I got in there I think they hid from me the enclosure was pretty big anyways but my parents were in the outside freaking out trying to get me to come out lol, eventually one of my friends grandmothers lured me out with some candy lol.

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 10:55 AM

I love wolves. :)
    Want an icon like mine? Want cute art to display in your signature or profile?

Come visit my artshop. :)

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 11:41 AM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    I love wolves when I was in like the 4th grade we went to the zoo with the rest of the kids in my grade and when I saw the wolf den I managed to crawl beneath the baracade thingy and go inside the den where the wolves where, keep in mine I'm very short and scrawny now but I was shorter and scrawnnier then lol. I never did see them when I got in there I think they hid from me the enclosure was pretty big anyways but my parents were in the outside freaking out trying to get me to come out lol, eventually one of my friends grandmothers lured me out with some candy lol.

kinda reminds me of Harry Potter, haha! when he made his cousin go into the snake habitat. :)
    This is the world I live in, I'll make it my own.

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 11:42 AM

hearing wolves howl, even on my computer...it makes the hairs on my arms stand up. anyone else?

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 12:31 PM

so guys! how bout this! why don't we all share out favorite wolf photos and videos! things that made us love wolves! how's that?
    this video is my favorite wolf video on youtube: wolf song
    and my favorite photo would have to be:

i just love how the sun gives his fur that golden outline! :)

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 2:16 PM

swiftgeek13 wrote:
    so guys! how bout this! why don't we all share out favorite wolf photos and videos! things that made us love wolves! how's that?
    this video is my favorite wolf video on youtube: wolf song
    and my favorite photo would have to be:

i just love how the sun gives his fur that golden outline! :)

This is really pretty!!! :D
    *Andrea*
    *Luna!*

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 2:19 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:

Ha! That's really funny! I love how they lured you out with candy lol! :D By the way I love your gifs on your signature! Especially the 1st one :P
    *Andrea*
    *Luna!*

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 2:25 PM

I personally like pictures of wolves in the Autumn and in the Winter :) What about you guys?

P.S.: If you guys don't mind, since, when you comment, you become part of the pack, could you all do a link to the Wolf Pack on your page? You don't have to just if you want.
    *Andrea*
    *Luna!*

RE: Wolf Pack

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 2:28 PM

I'll join... I have an online book series called Wolf Pack... that's not weird... right? :D
    **wolf fangirling**

**made by me**

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I LOVVVVE wolves :PP I've always wanted a husky, because they look so much like a wolf!!

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 2:30 PM

This was my PP on facebook for some months I think, I guess it could fit in the main post?

^^
    From stayingfearless13's graphic shop: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1887661/page/1

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 2:34 PM

*Andrea* wrote:
    Woah.... that's cool! Sort of. The dead animal thing was probably a bit weird, huh?
    *Andrea*
    *Luna!*

Yeah, a little weird... I got some pics though. I'll post some later

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 2:39 PM

13tayswifty wrote:
    I'll join... I have an online book series called Wolf Pack... that's not weird... right? :D
    **wolf fangirling**

**made by me**

haha, wolf fangirling...i like it!

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Here are some pics I took:

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 4:09 PM

TaySwiftie13 wrote:
    Here are some pics I took:

those are some beautiful wolves! O_O

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 4:25 PM

and here's another cool wolf song: wolf song this one sent chills up my spine, with those wolf howls in the beginning!

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 4:49 PM

swiftgeek13 wrote:
    wonderstruck84 wrote:

kinda reminds me of Harry Potter, haha! when he made his cousin go into the snake habitat. :)

LOL one of my favorite scenes in the movie God I miss Harry Potter books.