Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fan Mail+Autographs

Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Have you guys ever sent fanmail to celebs and received autographs back?? Who have you received from!? Post below photos or lists on who you received from!!(:

I received from:
- Ariana Grande (x3)
- Stefanie Scott (from ANT Farm)
- James Durbin (from American Idol)
- Haley Reinhart (From American Idol)
- Lauren Alaina (from american idol)
- Thia Megia (from Idol)
- Scotty mcCreery (from Idol)
- TAYLOR SWIFT and she sent a guitar pick!
- Selena Gomez
- Justin Bieber
- Mark Salling (He plays Puck on Glee)
- Colton Dixon (From American Idol)
- Jessica Sanchez (American Idol Runner Up)

and yeah thats it! Lol

GIFSoup

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Fan Mail+Autographs

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 3:38 AM

Congratulations on getting one from Taylor!

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 3:40 AM

Whoa, where do you send this fan mail too? I'm asking about Taylor of course, I'd love to send her something!
    Lotz of Love for Taylor

"Spread love like violence and hope like fire"

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 3:45 AM

AHHH! You're so lucky! How do you send mail to Taylor?
    I am a swifie for life, forever and always!!!

RE: Fan Mail+Autographs

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 3:49 AM

wow! you got a reply from Taylor!! where do you send mail to her to! i really want to send her a letter or a postcard! :D

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 5:14 AM

Wow! I've tried Taylor, Justin Bieber, One Direction but they never reply:( I cant do many though because I dont live in USA so I have to go post it at the post office and all:L I'm getting Cody Simpson's autograph, though, because my cousin met him in an airport but she doesnt want it because shes like in her late 20s so she wouldnt really want it:) and she knows I lovelovelove him so shes sending it:)

Credit to Songbird13 :)

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 5:16 AM

I only recieved ariana grande's fan mail :(
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 4:58 PM

isalin13 wrote:
    AHHH! You're so lucky! How do you send mail to Taylor?
    I am a swifie for life, forever and always!!!

It was back in 2010! She doesnt sign fanmail anymore because she was harrased by a stalker

GIFSoup

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Titus wrote:
    Whoa, where do you send this fan mail too? I'm asking about Taylor of course, I'd love to send her something!
    Lotz of Love for Taylor

She doesnt sign back anymore! I got that back in 2010.. She was harassed by a stalker and is not allowed to sign fan mail :( its depressing..

GIFSoup

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 5:48 PM

I love sending fan mail! I haven't been doing it for long, though. Do you use the site fanmail.biz?

^Made by Madison13!

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 5:54 PM

-Taylor Siwft
    -George Bush
    -Betty White
    -Dolly Parton
    -Peyton List
    -Kalye Cocuo (big bang theory)
    Those are all my autographs!
    I love Taylor!! And long live october 8th!! I really want to meet Taylor!!! Taylor, i'd be enchanted to meet you!

I love you!!

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 5:54 PM

SpeakNowForever wrote:
    I love sending fan mail! I haven't been doing it for long, though. Do you use the site fanmail.biz?

^Made by Madison13!

YESSSSSS!!!
    I love Taylor!! And long live october 8th!! I really want to meet Taylor!!! Taylor, i'd be enchanted to meet you!

I love you!!

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 5:55 PM

LongLiveSummer13 wrote:
    SpeakNowForever wrote:

^Made by Madison13!

YESSSSSS!!!

I love you!!

Do you have an account on there? :)

^Made by Madison13!

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Whoa!! Awesome!! And Tay???? LUCKY!!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

~May the odds be ever in your favor!~

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 6:36 PM

I've recieved:

-Vanessa Hudgens
    -Miley Cyrus (x3)
    -The Jonas Brothers
    -Demi Lovato
    -Selena Gomez
    -Danny Gokey (from Idol)
    -Kris Allen (from Idol) (x3)
    -Debby Ryan (x2)
    -Ben Barnes (from Narnia movies)
    -Skandar Keynes (from Narnia movies)
    -Lucas Grabeel (from High School Musical)
    -Alyson Stoner (from Camp Rock, Cheaper By the Dozen)
    -Jason Earles (from Hannah Montana)
    -Jennette McCurdy (from iCarly)
    -Chelsea Staub (Minutemen, Jonas LA)
    -Nicole Anderson (Jonas LA)
    -David Archuleta (from Idol)
    -American Idol Season 8 top 10 (Adam Lambert, Allison Iraheta, Lil Rounds, Scott MacEntire, Danny Gokey, Michael Sarver, Megan Joy, Anoop Desai, Matt Giraurd, and Kris Allen)
    -The Cheetah Girls
    -Meghan Martin (Camp Rock)
    AND.....
    -Taylor Swift (This one is my favorite!)

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 6:38 PM

SpeakNowForever wrote:

^Made by Madison13!

I LOVE THAT WEBSITE!!! It's SO helpful!

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j345/fearlessphotos_01/tumblr_m5zl175cWF1ruetemo1_500.png[/img[/signature]

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 4:51 AM

YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 5:17 AM

Yes I received autographs from Lily Allen, Al Murray (comedian) and Zach Braff (JD in Scrubs) :D I want to write to Taylor but I heard the autographs she sends aren't authentic anymore :(

Made by me! Please visit my Graphic Shop!

RE: Fan Mail+Autographs

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 5:21 AM

Whoah... So many!!! I'm so envious! And you even got a guitar pick from Taylor!! And even Jessica Sanchez!!! Oh my Swift, you're so lucky!!! If I ever got something from Taylor I think I would swoon or faint or something. God, you're lucky.:/

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 5:23 AM

Can you give the address where you sent Taylor's letter? Please!
    I was ENCHANTED to meet you...
    “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.” -Taylor Swift
    “Your lucky enough to be different, never change"-Taylor Swift

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 9:24 AM

FearlessSwifty13 wrote:
    Titus wrote:
    Lotz of Love for Taylor

She doesnt sign back anymore! I got that back in 2010.. She was harassed by a stalker and is not allowed to sign fan mail :( its depressing..

GIFSoup

What actually happened with that???
    I write songs (=

Please check out my graphic contest!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2018501

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.