Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: FAQ's- All Things Taylor Connect

Sat, May 23, 2015 at 4:52 PM

Has anyone else's profile just disappeared everything in my profile is gone and when you try to click on my name it says user does not exist? And if you scroll over my avatar it doesn't show anything??? Help!!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, May 23, 2015 at 5:42 PM

TAYLORSWIFT30 wrote:
    Has anyone else's profile just disappeared everything in my profile is gone and when you try to click on my name it says user does not exist? And if you scroll over my avatar it doesn't show anything??? Help!!!
    Listen gal, you didn't eat your vegetables

Sat, May 23, 2015 at 5:43 PM

TAYLORSWIFT30 wrote:

you've been spam filtered... you have to contact Wonderful Union, but they most likely won't do anything until Tuesday, since it's the weekend and a holiday on top of that.

Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Credit for the signature goes to Silver Many thanks.

Sat, May 23, 2015 at 7:45 PM

Thanks I have done that already and also someone on here about!!! Does that happen when you hit flag as spam to many times???

Haunted_One54 wrote:
    TAYLORSWIFT30 wrote:

you've been spam filtered... you have to contact Wonderful Union, but they most likely won't do anything until Tuesday, since it's the weekend and a holiday on top of that.

Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Credit for the signature goes to Silver Many thanks.

Sat, May 23, 2015 at 8:01 PM

TAYLORSWIFT30 wrote:
    Thanks I have done that already and also someone on here about!!! Does that happen when you hit flag as spam to many times???

Haunted_One54 wrote:
    TAYLORSWIFT30 wrote:

No, the flag buttons have no use at all. they don't work, and never have.

Sun, May 24, 2015 at 12:31 AM

Okay thank you just trying to figure out how my profile was spam filtered!! Guess I will wait and see what Wonderful Union says! Hopefully they can fix it for me!!! :)

Haunted_One54 wrote:
    TAYLORSWIFT30 wrote:

Haunted_One54 wrote:
    TAYLORSWIFT30 wrote:

Sun, May 24, 2015 at 7:34 AM

TAYLORSWIFT30 wrote:
    Okay thank you just trying to figure out how my profile was spam filtered!! Guess I will wait and see what Wonderful Union says! Hopefully they can fix it for me!!! :)

Haunted_One54 wrote:
    TAYLORSWIFT30 wrote:

Haunted_One54 wrote:
    TAYLORSWIFT30 wrote:

They don't usually bother explaining why or how... It's just something that happens from time to time, but i hope things get fixed for you soon.

Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 12:59 PM

What are points for? Do they do anything?

I'm just asking because I used to be a part of a forum where points from posting could be used to "buy" name changes, color changes and glow effects for your username, and other random aesthetic stuff.

Re: FAQ's- Some Things Taylor Connect

Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 5:51 PM

Chellie Bea wrote:
    What are points for? Do they do anything?

I'm just asking because I used to be a part of a forum where points from posting could be used to "buy" name changes, color changes and glow effects for your username, and other random aesthetic stuff.
    If you gain enough points, people will start yelling at you and hating you...Welcome to TC!

Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 7:53 AM

cool
    MADEMOISELLE

Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 11:45 AM

Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 6:14 AM

How do you become a moderator?

Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 6:23 AM

How do i make the font on my profile bigger?

Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 12:57 PM

Hi, my name is Shawn and I am wondering how I get a letter to Taylor with the help of you guys on here. We're trying to get tickets to a sold-out Seattle show with some money and health concerns. Any help we could get from fellow fans? Daughter has been in the hospital and things are rough. This is her www.gofundme.com/adelaideezra. :). Thank you guys.

Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 12:07 PM

What are the points for? Do they redeem themselves for something special? Or does this make it more of a game?

Please and Thank You,
    ~B

Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 12:23 PM

feedme wrote:
    What are the points for? Do they redeem themselves for something special? Or does this make it more of a game?

Please and Thank You,
    ~B
    There's currently no schemes in place to redeem points, TC reserve the right to add in a feature to redeem points in the future but currently there don't appear to be any plans for them.

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 1:53 PM

Clueless wrote:
    feedme wrote:

Please and Thank You,
    ~B
    There's currently no schemes in place to redeem points, TC reserve the right to add in a feature to redeem points in the future but currently there don't appear to be any plans for them.

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

#braggingrights

Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 2:04 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Clueless wrote:
    feedme wrote:

Please and Thank You,
    ~B

#braggingrights
    Oh yes of course, Rachel has more points than me so she has the right to respond to any of my posts with the phrase "Quiet, peasant"

Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 3:24 PM

Clueless wrote:
    13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Clueless wrote:
    feedme wrote:

Please and Thank You,
    ~B

#braggingrights
    Oh yes of course, Rachel has more points than me so she has the right to respond to any of my posts with the phrase "Quiet, peasant"

It's the unspoken rule of TC.

Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 5:16 AM

Thanks for these FAQ's I haven't been here long and struggling to navigate a bit with things, this is really useful thanks :)
    Keep track of our Taylor Swift adventure as we take in 6 countries and 8 tour dates.

http://taylorfansuk1989tour.me