Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: FAQ's- All Things Taylor Connect

Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 5:41 AM

Haunted_One54 wrote:
    Here's a question I don't think I've seen posted anywhere... Suppose you post in a thread that gets deleted... does that impact the number of posts you're officially credited with? Not that I'm really concerned about it, but I'm just curious because I don't think i've ever seen this addressed anywhere else

I used to always wonder this! But I never actually typed up my thoughts and asked the question, haha.

December 14. The Red Tour.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 5:42 AM

SomeFearlessChick wrote:
    Coming Undone wrote:
    how do I make my own forums?

Click Add a new topic, but make sure it's in the right section of the forum!

And I think you also have to have already made a certain number of posts in the forum before you can make your own thread. But yes, like Tara says, make sure it's in the right section!

Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 5:45 AM

Keds wrote:
    I have a question too. Can I change my username? If I can and I don't like it, can I change it back again?

- Go onto Manage Account.
    - Hover your mouse over your icon, and a little tab saying 'Edit' will appear.
    - Then, you'll have the options show up where you can change your avatar, display name and customise your URL.

You can change it back, but, I think that's only if someone hasn't decided to use your former username during the time you've changed it.

Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 5:46 AM

Taylorriffic13 wrote:
    HELP! I was trying to sign in to my TC account and it told me my account was DISABLED! Why? I'm 99.9 % sure i didn't do anything bad. Is it disabled forever? Can I get my account back? BTW obviously this is a new account, my disabled one is Sparks Fly 13 ;) Help please?

Contact ground(ctrl) through their customer support.

Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 3:16 AM

thaaanks

Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 3:17 AM

Taylor Swift

Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 8:28 PM

InvisibleTeardrops wrote:
    Is there any way to save topics as favourites or something, or to find your own easily? :3

What I do when I find a thread that I like, I add it to my links on my profile.

Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 6:57 PM

if anyone needs help navigating the website, you can ask me if you want

Please listen to and download my song "Supernova" sung at the Bluebird Cafe :)
    https://soundcloud.com/sarahthirkield/supernova-live-at-bluebir

Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 11:03 AM

mcfearless wrote:
    Is there any way to save topics as favourites or something, or to find your own easily? :3

Same.

Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 5:20 PM

greaserswift wrote:
    mcfearless wrote:

Same.

Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 9:08 PM

mmm.... this is a great place :)

Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 12:19 PM

dressswift wrote:
    Taylor Swift

perfect

1 - Nia | 2 - Caramel

Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 9:53 AM

How do I make this link to my songbook?

http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab[/signature]

Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 12:49 PM

mcfearless_ wrote:
    SomeFearlessChick wrote:
    Coming Undone wrote:
    how do I make my own forums?

Click Add a new topic, but make sure it's in the right section of the forum!

And I think you also have to have already made a certain number of posts in the forum before you can make your own thread. But yes, like Tara says, make sure it's in the right section!

You have to reply to ten forums that have already been created before creating your own.

^Credits for these in my profile!^

Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 12:53 PM

Here are some other moderators guys:
    Kirsten
    K.
    Ashlez14
    Jenni13
    Longlive19
    Jen
    J. (I think he left TC as a moderator because his last login was two years ago)
    And more!

^Credits for these in my profile!^

Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 10:47 PM

Flawless Sparkles 13 wrote:
    Here are some other moderators guys:
    Kirsten
    K.
    Ashlez14
    Jenni13
    Longlive19
    Jen
    J. (I think he left TC as a moderator because his last login was two years ago)
    And more!

Here's the list of the current moderators:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/official_news_announcements/2296533

Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 7:36 AM

This is an awesome thread, btw. :-)

/Tanyaxoh/All Too Treacherous

Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 3:28 PM

Taylor Connect is the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 7:11 PM

please click here! I will love you to the moon and back (:
    -Red (btw I'm bac! Haven't been on in almost a yr)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.