Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Your Bullying Story

Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 6:09 PM

I was bullied all the time when I was little, and I will continue to tell this story later. I can't right now. I just commented so I won't lose this thread but I'm coming back!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 8:24 PM

i got bullied in both sixth and seventh grade. in sixth grade this girl (who has the same birthday as me -_-) always said i was a bad violin player, and even though we were stand partners i couldnt use her music, so at times i had to cram my pages on and she would take up the entire thread, and she just was very mean.

in seventh grade it was worse. it was a different girl. she pointed out every single flaw of me in front of people, and the teachers never really did anything. she almost made me cry in class a couple times. ive come to forget about it because im on the path to a good future and shes on the path to working the drive thru at mickey ds

Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Okay,mine tarted in kindergarden(yes when I was 3 yaers old).I was and I still am a very short and thin person.This rich girl made fun of me non stop and I DIDN'T HAVE ANY FRIEND.I have grown up playing with dolls and they were my only friends.Okay after I finished kindergarden ,I went to school.I was shy at first ,but I still made a lot of friends.Okay,when I still was in kindergarden ,I started a language tutoring school called Lexis.Well the kindergarden bully followed me there and enrolled too and she bullied me AGAIN.Okay this bully thing continued for like 9 years.She stopped this year.
    But the problem is that this girl who moved in the 6th grade in my class started bullying me this year because she feels so "royal" that she won a television talent show.Yea,so you get what I feel like
    MADE BY FORBBIDEN KISS

Made by lovely CeCe

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_

Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 5:13 PM

love it people can stand up for others

Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 7:35 AM

Well...

I haven't been bullied to the extent of some of you (thankfully, I feel bad for yall)

The earliest bullying instance I remember is when I was 11, I told a few girls I was homeschooled when they asked, and when I turned around they started saying how dumb I must be. In a way I can thank them, because they made me see the homeschool stereotype and want to be the anti-thesis to it. Today I'm told by most I sound very smart, so there you have that.

The most difficult bullying I had was in a place I felt like I was supposed to be safe from it. My youth group. It started quietly as many teasing because I don't have a smartphone, or a phone that can text. It went from this to moreless being completely ignored and rejected by all but...3? people. Some people began telling me people said I was 'intimidating' because of my clothing choices. Overall the experience made me feel insecure and like I had no place in the modern world...and honestly its taken a lot for me to start to change that mindset to saying "I do belong somewhere, I'm not a weirdo, I'm not a freak, I am just me."

Arcelia

Nina

Me

Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 8:12 AM

i am in Art right now and seeing it was makeing mad seeing they are bully my Art teacher right now and she is crying well im going to after classs give her a hug is that ok

Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 5:58 PM

bullying happens everyday

Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 7:45 PM

My bullying Story isn't that bad, But, Kinda is...

So: There is this girl in My Church named Jessie, And I only have 2 friends, So I kept on hearing them talk and talk and talk on how they were besties, And whenever they weren't Around Jessie would say something rude about me, About my outfit, about my Shortness, And it keeps going on, and on, and on! It isn't Really that bad, But it hurts me.

Bye :)
    -Callie

Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 9:24 AM

wow

RE: Re: Your Bullying Story

Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 11:09 AM

taylor swift forever 18 wrote:
    wow
    I know, right? Did you read the story about the girl's art teacher?

Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 11:34 AM

MiddleOfStartingOver wrote:
    wow

ummm that one was mine and my friend made it some of it up

Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 11:36 AM

wow

ummm that one was mine and my friend made it some of it up

Your profile says aged 18

My brain seriously questions that

Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 11:44 AM

i am 18 i have a learning disorder and i cant write or type as good

Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 11:44 AM

Ah.

Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 11:49 AM

i am im am 18 10

Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 11:59 AM

interesting that your profile is quite well done and your "friend" has the same exact disorder

Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 12:09 PM

interesting that your profile is quite well done and your "friend" has the same exact disorder
    Maybe you should stop harassing her all the time and let it go.

This graphic was made by the lovely Taryn!

Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 12:23 PM

Paintrain wrote:
    Maybe you should stop harassing her all the time and let it go.
    oh yes, I value your opinion so much :)

Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 4:44 PM

About 13 years ago, in my first day of middle school, a girl who looked like a guy tried physically bullying me for no reason at all. Seriously, I only found out she was actually a girl a year or so later. No wonder she was such an angry person...
    Grade 7. Some guy tried bullying me by getting on top of me. When I pushed him off me really hard, and he saw I wasn't taking that crap, he apologized and said he was joking.
    To be honest, it's not even the actual bullying that marked me the most. It was the constant being picked last by my classmates in group projects and gym class (even though, I was easily one of the best girls at sports in my class).

For those of you still in school (and this can go for life in general): Avoid being friends with people who spend their time talking bad to you about someone else. If someone talks crap to you about someone else, they are probably talking crap about you as well. And that's how fights and drama amongst groups of friends start.

Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 7:10 AM

Brainbuster wrote:
    About 13 years ago, in my first day of middle school, a girl who looked like a guy tried physically bullying me for no reason at all. Seriously, I only found out she was actually a girl a year or so later. No wonder she was such an angry person...
    Grade 7. Some guy tried bullying me by getting on top of me. When I pushed him off me really hard, and he saw I wasn't taking that crap, he apologized and said he was joking.
    To be honest, it's not even the actual bullying that marked me the most. It was the constant being picked last by my classmates in group projects and gym class (even though, I was easily one of the best girls at sports in my class).

For those of you still in school (and this can go for life in general): Avoid being friends with people who spend their time talking bad to you about someone else. If someone talks crap to you about someone else, they are probably talking crap about you as well. And that's how fights and drama amongst groups of friends start.

wow that is scary i know someone who had some of the samething happen to her to