Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Your Bullying Story

Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Stay Strong guys

1. Primafacie

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Thanks for all your support back in July. I was hospitalized for a month and I'm doing much better. Thanks
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 10:07 PM

I got bullied in elementary school. People would make fun of me for not being able to fun fast enough or they would call me fat. It only happened a couple times though. And then in middle school, I got bullied by guys, not girls. They would say things that would make me feel very bad and sometimes they would touch me in uncomfortable places, while my classmates watched and laughed. Luckily, this only lasted a couple months. My bullying experience isn't too bad, compared to some other peoples. I'm now in high-school and I don't get bullied at all :)
    I said Speak Now on September 11, 2011, and I will come back in burning RED on June 29, 2013.

Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 5:12 PM

taylorthirk1313 wrote:
    This could take a while.

I've been bullied since kindergarten. Up until 1.5 years ago, I as extremely overweight. Like legit. So I alway got made fun of for that. But the real bad things started happening in sixth and seventh grade. I made some "friends". I always invited them to my house. Probably about 50 times each. Then I realized I had never been invited by them to hang out. It was one-sided friendships. I tried my best to keep it going. Whenever I would ask if they wanted to hang out, now they would just say "cant" every time. Then when I said we should hang out sometime, it would be "k". This tore me apart. For the whole year of seventh grade, the lunch table I sat at never said a word to me. The entire year. 85% of the time, nobody would say a word to me at school. Nobody would care if I was dead or alive. I almost did some really bad things, if you know what I mean. Then soon enough, the taylor concert came. I had invited two "friends". Whenever they did something wrong leading up to the concert, they would apologize. The week after the concert, I texted one of them asking if they wanted to hang out. Reply: "I don't want to be friends with you, b*tch. Get away from me". A few months later, the other friend I had invited asked me if she could borrow my notes for the twentieth time. I decided to look through my previous texts with her. She never sent a text saying "hey what's up". It was just "can I borrow your notes" constantly. So I told her no, because she was using me. Again. Reply: "wow, I thought we were friends. You're just an a** who doesn't care about me. I'm done with you, b*tch.". Complete hypocrite. By that time, I already had depression and anorexia, in the effort to lose weight. I would scratch my legs until they bled and say it was the cat. I would punch my stomach. I came so close to ending it all.

That's my story.

o my gosh that's so sad. for any one who has that same problem, stand up to them!!! don't be their little doll, be their either friend or "this girl in my class". DONT TAKE THIS BECAUSE YOU DONT DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    swifties never give up

[

Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 5:25 PM

ok so yeah
    I am bullied by this really mean boy and he pretends to punch me and stops right before he hits me and he calls me stupid and ugly and in 3rd grade (3 years ago) I was stuck at a table with him and another one of his friends and they were so mean to me. I tried to use the saying sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me and he just said yeah they break your bones CUZ UR SO WEAK!!! he was a total jerk and still is but not as bad now so yeah.... and did I mention this guy is my COUSIN!?!?
    swifties never give up

[

RE: Your Bullying Story

Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 5:35 PM

I was bullied a lot through elementary school and middle school. In elementary school I didn't really have many friends. I never really fit in with the other kids. I would have rather read books than play sports. I was really smart for my age, and I wasn't good at sports at all. I was super skinny and awkward. I had short hair (A bob cut), and purple glasses. My teeth were big and crooked.
    In middle school, I had more friends, but I was still picked on a lot. I was the kid that was always picked last in gym class, the kid that was never invited to hang out. Everyone thought I was wierd.
    I'm in high school now, and I guess you could say that I have changed a lot. I grew my hair out long, I got my braces off, and I wear contact lenses and makeup. I don't really read much now, and I'm not super smart like I used to be. I'm not awkwardly skinny. I'm super fit, I'm a competitive swimmer!

I now have a lot more friends, and some boys even like me! I like the new me, but I changed for the wrong reasons, and I wish I could have realized that I was perfect as I was before!

Just know that the bullying DOES get better, and that you should never change for anyone but yourself :)
    Love is a ruthless game, unless you play it good and right.

Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 6:57 PM

I remember it like it was only yesterday. I was so young, and it was so horrible but I'm so happy all of it happened...

I was only in fourth grade. Third grade had been amazing, so I was expecting a great school year. Things started on about the second week of school, and we were all sitting on the tiny rug, listening to a story. The social worker came into the classroom with a really pretty girl, (who looked really scared), and said that she was the new girl. Let's call her... Anna. My teacher told her to drop her things off at the desk in front of mine and to come to the carpet and listen to the rest of the story. Anna sat next to me. I told her my name and we silently had a decent conversation and got scolded for it. I was beginning to really like Anna.

At lunch, though, I sat a couple seats away from her as we were the first ones to arrive at the 'Girls' Table', (I hated those tables our class made). The rest of the girls crowed around her and I was feeling left out for the first time. Those girls hated me and I didn't know why. I always had so many friends... Anna and I soon drifted apart, and she began hanging out with her 'crew'. Anna and I didn't talk the same way. She wouldn't smile when she was around me.

There's this other girl, too. Let's call her Parrot. She was part of that group, too. She was the only one who said mean things to my face. She even decided to spread a little (dumb) phrase the goes like this: "Samantha thinks the world revolves around her". I had to go to counseling for this. I told on her and she got in trouble, but that just made her say even meaner things. Anyway, let's go back to Anna.

One day, Parrot was being an even bigger meanie, and asked the other girls a question when I decided to sit at the 'Boys' Table', like I often did. "What do you think of Samantha?". The follower girls simply muttered average comments like, "Oh yeah, she's nice". Unfortunately, Anna had a little more to say. "Well, she's really fat. I mean, look at her! He stomach is SO big!". The other girls laughed really hard and I watched from afar, without a clue.

So I liked a boy. He seemed like such a sweetheart, and I thought he was SO hot. Everyone knew that. Anna and her crew made a club. Their main objective was to get that boy to 'start dating me' and when I loved him the most, they'd force him to 'dump' me. Luckily, it never worked. At recess, they would pull out their sparkly notebooks and write out diagrams, charts and blueprints, and insults about me that were pages long.

I knew something was going on, but I never would have guessed that something like this would happen to me. That is when I became a Swiftie. The year I saw Taylor live. August 3, 2011 That night I saw her for the first time and when tears sprung my eyes during Mean. This is the time I started writing songs. One day, during Math Class, I wrote a song from under my desk, entitled Miss Perfect. This song was about Anna. It was obvious. I just dug up my fourth grade songbook, and to quote it: "You think you're pretty with your straight down curls, You think you're so better than the other girls". Little did I know, Anna was looking over my shoulder the whole time, and saw everything. I even overheard her talking to her best friend about it. I even found another quote from another song, saying: "All I've been trying to do, is get your attention, My ears hurt from all the insults, all I need is love".

I had two teachers, Ms. M and Mr. P, and they were not very nice about the situation. I would tell Ms. M about what Parrot would've said to me, and in an angry tone she would say, "Samantha, you need to stop. You know those things aren't true. Go back to your seat" like it was a routine she hated doing. Mr. P was the same exact way, he told me to suck it up. I felt like no one cared about me. A substitute let me go in front of the class to tell them how I felt about how they were ignoring me, and I broke down in front of everybody. Nothing ever helped. I felt like I was running in circles.

Towards the end of the year, Parrot told me everything and apologized. I was so depressed. My confidence was thrown in the trash. I'm still lacking a lot of it. I ended up confronting Anna at lunch and she got totally embarrassed and stuttered lots while everyone said that they were sorry. That, my friend, was worth it. I was friends with Parrot up until last month, and unfortunately I should never have trusted her. The year after that, I was put in a different class than those girls, and everything was so much better. I made friends. I was a bit happier.

I get tears in my eyes just thinking about these things alone. Anna and Parrot and The Girls taught me a valuable lesson, and I cannot thank them enough. I learned that I should only keep true friends, and that phonies can't be trusted. I also learned that there can be secrets behind a pretty and inviting face.

Thank you Anna, Parrot, The Girls and Ms.Taylor Swift herself. :)

You all truly changed my life.

^^Flirt

Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Well in 6th grade, there was these 2 kids who made fun of me for having pimples, but I ignored them pretty well.

In 7th grade, I fell in love with band, and band is awesome because everyone is friends and it's just awesome :) once in a while there are these mean kids in my neighborhood who call me g*y (there's nothing wrong with it if you, are, but they call me it and it is mean)
    But luckily I stayed at band for at least 10 minutes after school everyday, so I don't usually see them.

And the year is pretty much the same as last year.

Sorry to hear all of the things that you guys have to go through :( stay strong and stay beautiful

Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 9:06 PM

The bullying started last year in eighth grade. It started when I asked out this boy. We had been friends for a while before I asked him. Within a few days of our relationship, I heard rumors that we had gone all the way, which we hadn't. In the hallways, people would mutter things like, "Easy" or "Slut", knowing I could hear them. I tried not to let it bother me. I finally confronted him and he was the one that said I'd slept with him in the first place! I told him where to go after that in not very polite words and walked away.

I also had started to dress in a lot of black and darker colors. I'm not Gothic, those colors just appeal to me more than brighter, more fun colors. People picked on me for that too.

Now the bullying has slowed down a little but I still hear comments like that since I hang out with only guys except for one girl. People say I'm just trying to get them to sleep with me, which I'm not because they are my best guy friends. Nothing more.

Let me just tell you this:

You can't trust anyone. The people you trust are the people that hurt you the most.

Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 9:10 PM

My brother bullies me all the time and we are adults now. All kinds of dumb stuff too.

Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 10:02 AM

i've never really been extremely bullied, but i have had thoughts about killing myself. i am close to underweight so i am eating all the time and i just can't gain. i can't even lift my best friend's little sister who is fifty pounds. i am not good at athletics which is always very hard to deal with at school. my friend and her friends will run, an i can't keep up.

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

PLEASE ADD ME I ACCEPT ALL REQUESTS!

Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 10:12 AM

"Popular" girls have always targeted me. I've been called fat, ugly, annoying, etc. They talk behind my back and spread rumors that I'm bullying people. When I once turned to anorexia (I'm fine now, though) I was called and idiot and told that I was a horrible person for setting that example. I've never done anything right, really. It's getting easier to cope with now though. Stay strong, everyone!!!
    If I ever sarcastically say "I hate you" take it to heart, but not the actual sentence. Take it to heart, because the translation is "I love you enough to open up and joke around with you."

Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Let's just say a little bit: calling me fat; calling me ugly; calling me an ugly fatso; singing a hate song for me, how terrible, fat and ugly I am; betraying me; getting me to betray my friends and then betraying me.

I think that's enough, the result: I hardly trust anyone and I have social phobias. Yay. -.-'

Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 9:13 AM

I was made fun of by a bunch of girls at my secondary school, in years 9-11. They knew I was insecure about my appearance and shy, and they used to chase me around the playground and classrooms during lunch break, trying to take pictures and videos of me. Then they'd put them on facebook to mock me. And if I cried or tried to run I just got yelled at by teachers because they had a strict "no running on school premises" policy. Also the girls tried to justify it by saying it was "just a joke". I didn't find it funny though. They also used to mock me in lessons like Art, PE and Science, calling me clumsy and even imitating my voice (which goes high pitched when I'm nervous) and body movements. I left the school when I turned 16 and boy was that a relief.

Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 2:31 PM

I am curently being bullied by my own family My brothers and sister are calling me names constantly and we are adults They tell me I am a loser and I should be dead The sad thing is I believed them

Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 2:49 PM

Sharon Loves Taylor Swift wrote:
    I am curently being bullied by my own family My brothers and sister are calling me names constantly and we are adults They tell me I am a loser and I should be dead The sad thing is I believed them

I'm bullied by my family too, but not to that extent. I'm so sorry.

Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 2:52 PM

TaySwiftie13 wrote:
    Lately, I've been getting bullied a lot more. I never used to be bullied, in eighth grade, it's gotten really bad!!

I started to dress in all black (but I am not Goth). I also am a Swiftie/Directioner. Because of that, I have gotten DEATH THREATS over Twitter. Not even kidding. At school, people are also saying, "You have to pick a side. You can't be both." It's annoying!!

I have also been called a lot more things that aren't, shall we say, appropriate to put on TC.

Now my best friend in the entire world is moving to Orlando and I'll be completely alone.

This was what I said in March of last year (I used to be TaySwiftie13). It's kind of funny to me how that 'best friend' is still here in Minnesota. She lied to me that she was moving. It's also find of funny that she hates my guts now....

Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 6:09 PM

I was bullied all the time when I was little, and I will continue to tell this story later. I can't right now. I just commented so I won't lose this thread but I'm coming back!

Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 8:24 PM

i got bullied in both sixth and seventh grade. in sixth grade this girl (who has the same birthday as me -_-) always said i was a bad violin player, and even though we were stand partners i couldnt use her music, so at times i had to cram my pages on and she would take up the entire thread, and she just was very mean.

in seventh grade it was worse. it was a different girl. she pointed out every single flaw of me in front of people, and the teachers never really did anything. she almost made me cry in class a couple times. ive come to forget about it because im on the path to a good future and shes on the path to working the drive thru at mickey ds

Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Okay,mine tarted in kindergarden(yes when I was 3 yaers old).I was and I still am a very short and thin person.This rich girl made fun of me non stop and I DIDN'T HAVE ANY FRIEND.I have grown up playing with dolls and they were my only friends.Okay after I finished kindergarden ,I went to school.I was shy at first ,but I still made a lot of friends.Okay,when I still was in kindergarden ,I started a language tutoring school called Lexis.Well the kindergarden bully followed me there and enrolled too and she bullied me AGAIN.Okay this bully thing continued for like 9 years.She stopped this year.
    But the problem is that this girl who moved in the 6th grade in my class started bullying me this year because she feels so "royal" that she won a television talent show.Yea,so you get what I feel like
    MADE BY FORBBIDEN KISS

Made by lovely CeCe

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.