Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Do You Share A Birthday With A Celebrity?

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Look for your birthday on this site, and tell us if you share a birthday with a celebrity, or if you already know one who does. :)

http://www.famousbirthdays.com/

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Do You Share A Birthday With A Celebrity?

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Rob Kardashian (Jr) has the same birthday as me. March 17th

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Cool!! Taylor shows up as #1 for December 13th!!

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:40 PM

I share a birthday with Emma Roberts! Feb 10th

Credit: KIKI

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:41 PM

i have no idea! mine's July 27th. if anyone knows, could you tell me?

follow me, i follow back: @MyLordKidrauhl

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Kiki SwiftBieber wrote:

Here you go: http://www.famousbirthdays.com/july27.html

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Emily Watson was the only person I could find that I knew..She played Rose in war horse :D That is such a cool website! Thanks for sharing :)

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:43 PM

OMS!

November 24th

SARAH HYLAND (Modern Family) + KATHERINE HEIGL (Greys Anatamy, Life as we Know it, Rosewell, ect.)

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:44 PM

I might put links to all the birthdays to make it easier.

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Kiki SwiftBieber wrote:

Here are the celebrities with the same birthday as you:
    http://www.famousbirthdays.com/july27.html

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:45 PM

I share a birthday with

50 cent
    Sylvester Stallone
    Dalai Lama
    George W Bush
    Bill Hayley
    The mowry twins
    And Merv Griffin

There were a few others but I don't know them where these people I have at the very least heard of

You're beautiful every little piece love

Add me as a friend! http://taylorswift.com/users/uLK8MI4H

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Cool! I share a birthday with Kirsten Dunst and Dianna Agron! This didn't show up on the site, but I know I share a birthday with Grant Mickelson! :)

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:49 PM

SimplySwift wrote:
    Cool! I share a birthday with Kirsten Dunst and Dianna Agron! This didn't show up on the site, but I know I share a birthday with Grant Mickelson! :)

Robert Kardashian didn't show up for me either but I know he was born the same day as me.

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:53 PM

ross lynch... From austin and ally
    Hey :) hope your day was swell! Leave me a comment!! Credit: ME! :) Click the graphic below!!

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Well my birthday is tomorrow (July 21st!) - I share a birthday with Josh Hartnett and Robin Williams! OMG WOW!

(Swiftastic Siggie by Love_is_Fearless3!)

I SPOKE NOW March 2nd 2012

I met Taylor March 2nd 2012

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Outbackswiftie13 wrote:
    Well my birthday is tomorrow (July 21st!) - I share a birthday with Josh Hartnett and Robin Williams! OMG WOW!

Robin Williams! haha

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:56 PM

wow!! i have heaps! hah i dont know half of them! i do know queen latifa and amos!!!!

-E- xxx

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Emily Swift Forever wrote:
    wow!! i have heaps! hah i dont know half of them! i do know queen latifa and amos!!!!

March 18th? Adam Levine too! Wow I never knew so many stars were born in March!

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Wow!! I share birthday with Andrew Johnson - 17th U.S. President (1865-1869)

Siggie by -KatnissE-

--==Taylor Swift Forever and Always==--

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 9:24 PM

The only one I know is Michael Phelps (Olympic Swimmer)
    TayFan13...
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1998931#post_12942291[url
    [/signature]

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 9:26 PM

I got Adam Sandler and Hugh Grant! They didn't put Hunter Hayes.....

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.