Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Christain Swifties

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I think that what you have sakd to her is perfect... just keep praying for her and God will take care of it :)
    Hey :) hope your day was swell! Leave me a comment!! Credit: ME! :) Click the graphic below!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Okay thanks for the advice!!

I am Christain! Message me!
    http://i48.tinypic.com/25zhwn4.jpg
    http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh608/bewonderstruck13/grammys3.jpg
    The funny thing about the Grammies photo is that it's SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Liz :-)

I'm a Christian :) and I'll pray for her :)
    I used to be Ours13 :)

RE: Christain Swifties

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 4:54 PM

First of all, I am also a Christian and I think it's great that you care so much about her! What you have been telling her is awesome and the more she hears the positivity, the better! Honestly, I would say to talk to her boyfriend about it first. Also, I would talk to one of her parents. She might be mad at you at first when she finds out, but in the long run its really going to help her. If she is dealing with eating disorders, her parents need to get involved. My youth leader at my church dealt with anorexia for several years and it had some long term affects on her, as far as the moving issue, you have to promise her that whatever happens, you both will stay in touch and that you will pray for her everyday! It's never easy to move (especially half way across the world!) but God does a reason for it. Remind her everyday that she is beautiful and God loves her. Tell her that God made her exactly the way he wants her to be. He has a plan for her life and right now it's hard to understand it all, but someday it will all make since to us. Also, the song "more beautiful you" by Johnny Diaz has really changed the way I look at myself so you may consider showing it to her. I'll be praying for both of you!! No one said being a Christian was easy, just keep doing what your doing and it will all pay off!!!

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:04 PM

InThePouringRain wrote:
    I'll pray for her :)
    I used to be Ours13 :)

Thanks so much!

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:06 PM

KyleeRose13 wrote:
    First of all, I am also a Christian and I think it's great that you care so much about her! What you have been telling her is awesome and the more she hears the positivity, the better! Honestly, I would say to talk to her boyfriend about it first. Also, I would talk to one of her parents. She might be mad at you at first when she finds out, but in the long run its really going to help her. If she is dealing with eating disorders, her parents need to get involved. My youth leader at my church dealt with anorexia for several years and it had some long term affects on her, as far as the moving issue, you have to promise her that whatever happens, you both will stay in touch and that you will pray for her everyday! It's never easy to move (especially half way across the world!) but God does a reason for it. Remind her everyday that she is beautiful and God loves her. Tell her that God made her exactly the way he wants her to be. He has a plan for her life and right now it's hard to understand it all, but someday it will all make since to us. Also, the song "more beautiful you" by Johnny Diaz has really changed the way I look at myself so you may consider showing it to her. I'll be praying for both of you!! No one said being a Christian was easy, just keep doing what your doing and it will all pay off!!!

Thanks for the advice! I will definitley take your advice! And the funny thing is my exact friend that i made this forum about showed me that song!!

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Liz Loves Taylor wrote:
    I am Christain! Message me!
    http://i48.tinypic.com/25zhwn4.jpg
    http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh608/bewonderstruck13/grammys3.jpg
    The funny thing about the Grammies photo is that it's SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Liz :-)

Okay!!

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:08 PM

I think what you told her was amazing. :) I will keep you and your friend in my prayers. :)

I was enchanted to meet you [/font ]

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Lila13 wrote:
    KyleeRose13 wrote:

Thanks for the advice! I will definitley take your advice! And the funny thing is my exact friend that i made this forum about showed me that song!!

That's so cool!!!! Funny how God works, huh!?

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:13 PM

im a christian!! wow i think this is great we have a forum!! thanks!

-E- xxx

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Please delete this thread. I am but, we are not allwowed to dicsuss this.

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:18 PM

You are giving her the best advice I can think of. Just keep telling her what you are telling her. Also maybe tell her at God made her in his image, and she is perfect just the way she is. I have found a really good account on twitter, called shehasworth, it's written by Coleen York, and she has a lot of stuff on body image and just feeling good about your self and what God has in store for you. Jarrid Willson has really good tweets about Gods plan for you also. Both of those accounts really inspire me. If it helps, maybe find some scripture to back your words up with, scripture can be really powerful. Give her a bible if she doesn't have one (maybe highlight some verses) and a journal and write about all of the stuff you are already telling her, and give it to her as a going away present. I wil lbe praying!
    Have a wonderful and blessed day :)

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:23 PM

KyleeRose13 wrote:
    Lila13 wrote:
    KyleeRose13 wrote:

That's so cool!!!! Funny how God works, huh!?

Yeah! Its amazing :)

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:24 PM

smiley333 wrote:
    You are giving her the best advice I can think of. Just keep telling her what you are telling her. Also maybe tell her at God made her in his image, and she is perfect just the way she is. I have found a really good account on twitter, called shehasworth, it's written by Coleen York, and she has a lot of stuff on body image and just feeling good about your self and what God has in store for you. Jarrid Willson has really good tweets about Gods plan for you also. Both of those accounts really inspire me. If it helps, maybe find some scripture to back your words up with, scripture can be really powerful. Give her a bible if she doesn't have one (maybe highlight some verses) and a journal and write about all of the stuff you are already telling her, and give it to her as a going away present. I wil lbe praying!
    Have a wonderful and blessed day :)

Thats a great idea, thanks!

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:25 PM

I respect that people have different relgions, but J. has a thread 3rd from the top that says no religious or political threads because things can get out of hand.

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:25 PM

xFearlessSwifty13 wrote:
    I think what you told her was amazing. :) I will keep you and your friend in my prayers. :)

I was enchanted to meet you [/font ]

Thanks so much!

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:26 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I respect that people have different relgions, but J. has a thread 3rd from the top that says no religious or political threads because things can get out of hand.

Im sorry. But why would there be any fights? I just dont want my dad to die and my friend to starve herself.

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Emily Swift Forever wrote:
    im a christian!! wow i think this is great we have a forum!! thanks!

-E- xxx

Oh no problem! Us Christains need to stick together!

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:29 PM

LongLiveSummer13 wrote:
    Please delete this thread. I am but, we are not allwowed to dicsuss this.

Since when did TC have rules?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.