1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

GREAT FASHION ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Hey! So I was recently told that I have the MOST amazing style and beauty, EVER. Infact, I am asked for advice from people I don't even know! So, do you have a question that you have been wondering about?! Well, every week, I will display NEW and fun ideas for having fun with Fashion, Beauty, and Hair! If you have a question, just send me a form, (posted below) with your look, and I will send you fun links, advice, and everything inbetween!
Form!
Skin Color-
Hair Color-
Eye Color-
Basic Fashion Look-
Things that you CAN NOT do with your look-
What you WANT to do with your look-
Other-

ADVICE OF THE WEEK!
Fashion:
So, Aeropostal is REALLY cute this season, I just went shopping there, and it was soooooooo fashionable and cute and perfect! Any way, here are a few things I can sugguest!
So, this is an outfit I just bought and LOVE!
http://www.aeropostale.com/product/index.jsp?productId=16236166&cp=3534618.3534619.3534623.3541050.3536151.2038745 http://www.aeropostale.com/product/index.jsp?productId=15224286&cp=3534618.3534619.3534623.3541050.3536159.2144312
These might look GREAT too!
http://www.aeropostale.com/product/index.jsp?productId=16472346

For make up:
Okay, you can really do alot with make up. For school, you may want to stick with a basiclook, (Simple liner, eyeshadow, foundation, lip gloss) or, you can do more with it. I like to travel through the make-up section of drug stores and grocery stores, too! Bright shadow can really change a whole look!
Hair:
Okay, this may sound crazy (and reallly short) But high pony tails are sooooooooo cute right now! I swear, Every other day, my hair is in a high pony tail with a cute headband!

I really hope that this can somewhat HELP you in some way! If you ever need anything, just leave me a comment on my wall! Swiftlookalike had one of the first Fashion advice threads, so make sure to check it out!
Yours Truly,
Liz :-)
http://i48.tinypic.com/25zhwn4.jpg
http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh608/bewonderstruck13/grammys3.jpg
The funny thing about the Grammies photo is that it's SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Liz :-)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: FASHION ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Skin Color- pale.. pink undertone
    Hair Color- blonde curly
    Eye Color- blue
    Basic Fashion Look- dresses,,, anything curly
    Things that you CAN NOT do- ??????? like what? haha like yellow?

-E- xxx

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Fashion Advice of the week!
    Try layering fun pieces. I really like layering tanks with camis! You can also do, like a sun dress with a vest and a jacket. It's actully REALLY neat to see.
    Beauty Advice of the week!
    Try going a little bit more classic. Like, light brown shadow, light whisp of black mascara, and a little foundation. I compete with dance every other week, so that's how I know all of this!
    Hair Advice of the week!
    Try a Ponytail with a little bit of fun! Add a fun scrunchie, clip, or wave to your hair! It will really truly makes a difference in the amount of Personallity in your 'do!
    Liz :-)

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Skin Color- Light Brown
    Hair Color- Dark Brown
    Eye Color- Dark Brown
    Basic Fashion Look- (I would like a Vintage look)
    Things that you CAN NOT do- I don't know?? lol
    Other- (What color shades go with what and what type of shirts look better with pants,shorts or skirts)
    Swiftie For Life!

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 12:42 PM

ANYONE?!

Re: GREAT FASHION ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 3:24 PM

ANYONE?! PLEASE?!

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 3:28 PM

hello girl! Just wanted to let you know I'd like a little credit for having the first beauty and fashion thread if you wouldn't mind ;)

Graphic Shop
    Me|Bea

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Swiftlookalike wrote:
    hello girl! Just wanted to let you know I'd like a little credit for having the first beauty and fashion thread if you wouldn't mind ;)

Graphic Shop
    Me|Bea

OF. COURSE!

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Liz Loves Taylor wrote:
    Swiftlookalike wrote:

Graphic Shop
    Me|Bea

OF. COURSE!

thank you girl!

Graphic Shop
    Me|Bea

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Hey!
    What are some easy, everyday hairstyles for people with bangs?
    ~E

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Swiftlookalike wrote:
    Liz Loves Taylor wrote:
    Swiftlookalike wrote:

Graphic Shop
    Me|Bea

OF. COURSE!

thank you girl!

Graphic Shop
    Me|Bea

ANY.TIME!

Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 5:05 PM

bump

Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 11:29 AM

ADVICE OF THE WEEK!
    Wear a different color everyday of the week. Witch ever color you feel most cofident in, that is your power color!
    I know this was short.... but at least it's something!

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Skin Color: Very fair and light
    Hair Color: Brunette
    Eye Color: Green
    Basic Fashion Look: tough. I don't know. I'd say a t-shirt that fits me just right and shorts/skirts/jeans/leggings
    I CAN NOT do with my look: Sigh. Anything I like. I found this really pretty white dress and it looked HORRIBLE on me. I found this pink long sleeved casual sweater and beige tank and beautiful light pink light brown skirt. HORRIBLE. So basicly, anything pretty.
    Other: I have,uh, this thing called dermatagraphia. It's not contagious or anything but it annoys me. If I have an itch it turns all pink! So I end up having all these pink spots on me. It goes away, in like 10 mins but still. So plz, nothing itchy. :)
    Forever & Always, Danni15

Visit My Graphic Shoppe: http://taylor-swift.groundctrl.net/forum/fan_made_graphics/2011581

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 3:59 PM

skin color: pale + freckles
    hair color:brunette
    eye color:blue
    things i can not do with my look: i dont realy know i mean i look best in blue i think and i perfer darker colors because my skin is so light but some light colors will do depending on what kind of shirt or shorts or dress it is. i still like light colors though.
    basic fashon look: i normally wear just a t shirts and jean shorts but i REALLY like pretty blouses and like pretty tops that look good but doesnt look like you tried really hard. i will for special accasions wear dressses like this one time for this reading award at my school i knew basicly everyone was gonna dress casual but me and my friend wore dresses

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I believe it would be hard to determine fashion advice without actually seeing the person, their facial structure and shape, their body type, etc.
    Want an icon like mine? Want cute art to display in your signature or profile?

Come visit my artshop. :)

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Skin Color- um... it's towards the pale side of medium.
    Hair Color- light brown with super blonde highlights (NATURAL highlights, I don't dye my hair)
    Eye Color- green-hazel
    Basic Fashion Look- plain and comfy, I'd love to "upgrade" my wardrobe tho.
    Things that you CAN NOT do with your look- PINK IS MY ENEMY.

Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Skin Color~Pale, but with a light tan
    Hair Color~Light Brown/A dark dirty blond...kind of like this, maybe a TEENY bit browner
    Eye Color~Hazel
    Basic Fashion Look~Girly, but not so fancy and frilly...I LOVE sundresses and skirts but nothing too frilly. I also like skinny jeans and lace and sparkles, but not overdoing it. Something simple but pretty.
    Things I CAN NOT do~Wear makeup :( except for lip gloss and a little bit of really neutral colored eye shadow. I could probably do a REALLY REALLY natural look involving almost no makeup at all.
    Other~I LOVE to style my hair, and I'd LOVE to know an easy way to curl it. Maybe a Tay-inspired style that doesn't take more than 45 minutes to and hour to do at MOST?

-Music21
    -Me!!

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 8:47 AM

ADVICE OF THE WEEK!
    Fashion:
    Basic idea: NEVER add too many accessories!
    Description: When you are going to school, you deff want to look your best. But, when you try to hard, it can end up looking stupid. So try THIS and THIS for some ideas of what I am saying!
    Beauty:
    Basic idea: STAND OUT IN THE HALLWAY!
    Description: When you are in your bathroom, looking at your self through the mirror, you are deciding to stand out on Fridays in the Hallway at school. And it's Friday, *smile turns to a frown* but, you don't know what looks gould with what! Try THIS and THIS for a fun twist to add to your daily routine!
    Hair:
    Basic Idea: Updos are a DO!
    Description: You may think about leaving your mane down when you have the boldest makeup looks, but when you are facing your everyday life, you may like the idea of a Updo. This, http://www.pantene.com/GlobalImages/Looks/Large/41_lgThumb.jpg, and THIS are my faves,( Pantene.com!)

^ Please click!
    Visit my graphic shoppe~ http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_g

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 8:43 PM

BUMP!

^4Tay13