Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Interview Questions!!

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Hey Swifties!!! Here is a fun Interview

FAVORITES
Color
Song
Singer/Band
Season
Movie
Book
Music Video
Meal
Restruant
Fastfood
Different Countries Food
Weather

ONE OR THE OTHER
Computer or Laptop
Country or Pop
Unicorns or Pegasus
Toes or fingers
Boy Or Girl

OTHER
First Name
Play and instrument?
On here up to 1-2 a day?

Thanks for taking the interview! Have a swift day!!!!!!!!!!

If you like P

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Interview Questions!!

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 11:47 AM

FAVORITES
    Colour - green
    Song - of Taylor's? Long Live
    Singer/Band - Singer, Taylor Swift. Band, Simple Plan
    Season - Winter
    Movie - How To Train Your Dragon
    Book - The Harry Potter series
    Music Video - Mine, Taylor Swift
    Meal - Toast, it's a meal!
    Restruant Nandos
    Fastfood - I don't like fast food
    Different Countries Food - France, they have a lot of bread!
    Weather - Snow

ONE OR THE OTHER
    Computer or Laptop - Laptop
    Country or Pop - it depends on the song
    Unicorns or Pegasus - Pegasus
    Toes or fingers - fingers, toes are weird!
    Boy Or Girl - Girl

OTHER
    First Name - Emily
    Play and instrument? - Can't do anything musical! I'd love to play acoustic guitar though
    On here ALL THE TIME - Yeah
    What Grade are you in? - I'll be going into Year 12 (Grade 11) in September

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Whenever I reply to these things, I always hope that I'm not contradicting what I said on the last list of questions! Anyway, here goes:

FAVORITES
    Color: peach
    Song: Haunted by Taylor Swift
    Singer/Band: Taylor Swift and her band
    Season: spring (which is too bad because, in Chicago spring lasts for about 2 weeks each year!)
    Movie: either Dirty Dancing or The Bridges of Madison County
    Book: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
    Music Video: Taylor's Picture to Burn video
    Meal: traditional Thanksgiving meal with all of the trimmings
    Restaurant: Thai restaurant called The Snail in Hyde Park (a Chicago neighborhood)
    Fastfood: Chipotle Mexican Restaurant
    Different Countries Food: I love Vietnamese food, and also Thai
    Weather: sunny and warm, but not blistering hot

ONE OR THE OTHER
    Computer or Laptop: laptop
    Country or Pop: country by a hair
    Unicorns or Pegasus: Pegasus
    Sleeping or SLEEPING (sleeping Caps is bIGGER): SLEEPING
    Toes or fingers: toes (Love playing with my toddler's little baby toes! )
    Boy Or Girl: girl

OTHER
    First Name: Diane
    Play an instrument?: Nope. Nothing.
    On here ALL THE TIME: Nope, mainly first thing in the morning, at night, and maybe a little more on the weekends.
    What Grade are you in?: I'm way past being in a grade!

Illinois Country Fan

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Color - Green
    Song - Scattered - Green Day
    Singer/Band - Green Day
    Season - Winter
    Movie - Pokemon: The First Movie
    Book - To Kill A Mockingbird
    Music Video - Jesus of Suburbia - Green Day
    Meal - Tacos
    Restruant - Mexican
    Fast Food - McDonald's
    Different Countries Food - Mexican
    Weather - Sunshine

Country or Pop - Pop
    Unicorns or Pegasus - Unicorns
    Sleeping or SLEEPING - Sleeping
    Toes or Fingers - Fingers
    Boy or Girl - Boy

First Name - Oscar
    Play an instrument? Acoustic guitar (badly) and electric bass
    On here ALL THE TIME - Couple of hours
    What Grade are you in? I'm gonna enter the 11th grade in September

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 6:41 PM

FAVORITES
    Color - Pink :)
    Song - Crazy On You - Heart
    Singer/Band - Heart! (I'm obessssssed with this band! I love Heart like Taylor's fans love her! )
    Season - Winter (AKA No bugs! Yay!)
    Movie - Do concert DVDs count? - Heart Alive In Seattle
    Book - Ellen Degeneres Seriously... I'm Kidding!
    Music Video - You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
    Meal - Any kind of Mexican food (Tacos, Burritos, Nachos I love them all! With loooots of slasa!)
    Restruant - It depends on the food type :)
    Fastfood - Pizza Hut
    Different Countries Food - Mexican Food lol!
    Weather - Anything thats not hot, and thats not tornadoes!

ONE OR THE OTHER
    Computer or Laptop - Laptop lol
    Country or Pop - Um, I can't really pick... Other than Taylor I'm not really big on either.
    Unicorns or Pegasus - *passes out from pressure* Uh... uh... ummmm... um. Unicorn!!!
    Sleeping or SLEEPING (sleeping Caps is BIGGER) - Is this a trick question? lol!
    Toes or fingers - Either, I can use my toes as fingers if I needed to lol! I can turn a doorknob with my toes :D

Boy Or Girl - Wait, what I am? I'm a Girl ! :D

OTHER
    First Name - Natalie
    Play and instrument? - Guitar and a little self-taught Piano
    On here ALL THE TIME - Nope, I get emails when someone pm or comments to me :) I'm on her about 2 hours a day
    What Grade are you in? - I'm home schooled so it depends on the subject.

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 6:53 PM

FAVORITES
    Color: Pink
    Song: The Other Side of the Door
    Singer/Band: Taylor Swift
    Season: Fall/Winter
    Movie: Titanic and Sweet Home Alabama
    Book: The Last Song and Handle With Care
    Music Video: Picture to Burn
    Meal:... dont really know
    Restruant: dont have one
    Fastfood: dont eat fast food
    Different Countries Food: chinese food
    Weather:rain or shine

ONE OR THE OTHER
    Country or Pop: country
    Unicorns or Pegasus: pegasus
    Sleeping or SLEEPING (sleeping Caps is bIGGER) SLEEPING
    Toes or fingers: ..fingers
    Boy Or Girl: Girl

OTHER
    First Name: Hannah
    Play and instrument?: yup piano
    On here ALL THE TIME: not really
    What Grade are you in? going to in 11th

^credit to stayingfearless13

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 6:58 PM

FAVORITES
    Color - Red
    Song - Safe & Sound
    Singer/Band - Can I only pick one? Taylor Swift (duhh), The Civil Wars, and Chaos Chaos (formerly Smoosh) I clearly can't only pick one :)
    Season - Spring or autumn
    Movie - Pirates of the Caribbean (1-3) and Harry Potter
    Book - Harry Potter
    Music Video - I don't think it would be humanly possible to pick just one...
    Meal - Ummm I really like Mediterranean food and Middle-Eastern food so something like that.
    Restaurant - Punch Pizza
    Fastfood - Subway
    Different Countries Food - Italy, probably :)
    Weather - Sunny and cold

ONE OR THE OTHER
    Country or Pop - Ugh... neither by itself
    Unicorns or Pegasus - Haha, Pegasus
    Sleeping or SLEEPING (sleeping Caps is bIGGER) - I don't understand.
    Toes or fingers - Probably fingers...
    Boy Or Girl - Girl? lol I don't know what this is asking.

OTHER
    First Name - Haha... not happening.
    Play and instrument? - Piano, flute, drums, bagpipes (I should say I used to play these...)
    On here ALL THE TIME - Well lately it feels like it, but not like, literally.
    What Grade are you in? -College, baby :)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:11 AM

FAVORITES
    Color-Purple
    Song-Speak Now
    Singer/Band-Taylor swift!!
    Season-Summer!
    Movie-Dolphin Tale
    Book-As simple as it seems
    Music Video-Ours
    Meal-Steak
    Restruant-Zim Zari
    Fastfood-Subway
    Different Countries Food-Not sure
    Weather-sunny but not to sunny

ONE OR THE OTHER
    Computer or Laptop-Laptop
    Country or Pop-Country
    Unicorns or Pegasus-Unicorn!
    Sleeping or SLEEPING (sleeping Caps is bIGGER-???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Toes or fingers-Ummm Finger i guess
    Boy Or Girl-Girl

OTHER
    First Name-Emma
    Play and instrument?-I try put i cant
    On here ALL THE TIME-Ummmm Yeah i guess about 3 times a day lol!
    What Grade are you in?-4th
    Swifty fan13!:)

Here's the link!:)http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1955671#post_12322561

RE: Interview Questions!!

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:16 AM

FAVORITES
    Color: pink :)
    Song: i cant choose!
    Singer/Band: TAYLOR!!!!!!
    Season: summer
    Movie: rock of ages
    Book: Hunger Games
    Music Video: SSN and PTB
    Meal: chicken and permisan pasta!
    Restruant: old country buffet
    Fastfood: wendys!
    Different Countries Food: tacos!
    Weather: sunny

ONE OR THE OTHER
    Country or Pop: oms! country!
    Unicorns or Pegasus: unicorns! lol :)
    Sleeping or SLEEPING (sleeping Caps is bIGGER: sleeping
    Toes or fingers: fingers
    Boy Or Girl: girl

OTHER
    First Name: Heather
    Play and instrument?: violin and claranet
    On here ALL THE TIME: YES!
    What Grade are you in?: 7th

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:19 AM

FAVORITES
    Color~Blue, black and red

Song~Good Time~Owl CIty

Singer/Band~Taylor Swift and 1D

Season~Summer

Movie~Inception

Book~ Too many to pick

Music Video~Titanium~David Guetta

Meal~ Too hard to pick

Restruant~Red Robin's

Fastfood~In and Out

Different Countries Food~Chinese and Italian

Weather~Sunny

ONE OR THE OTHER

Computer or Laptop~ Laptop by far

Country or Pop~ Pop

Unicorns or Pegasus~ Unicorn

Sleeping or SLEEPING (sleeping Caps is bIGGER~ SLEEPING

Toes or fingers~FIngers

Boy Or Girl~ Girls

OTHER

First Name~Amy

Play and instrument?~ Yes and guitar, keyboard, bass, ukulele and singing

On here ALL THE TIME~ YES

What Grade are you in?~ 9th...freshman
    Avatar credit to Swiftielookalike

Gif credit to lilylily13

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:41 AM

FAVORITES
    Color - Green and Pink
    Song - Teardrops On My Guitar
    Singer/Band - Singer: Taylor Swift Band: Taylor Swift and The Agency ahahah
    Season - Spring
    Movie - Titanic and The Hunger Games
    Book - The Hunger Games
    Music Video - You Belong With Me, Taylor Swift
    Meal - Tacos!
    Restruant- The Outback
    Fastfood - McDonalds
    Different Countries Food - I love Chinese Food
    Weather - Snow

ONE OR THE OTHER
    Country or Pop - Country
    Unicorns or Pegasus - Unicorns
    Toes or fingers - Fingers :)
    Boy Or Girl - Girl

OTHER
    First Name - April
    Play and instrument? - Acoustic Guitar
    On here ALL THE TIME - YES! Unless I don't have the time...
    What Grade are you in? - I'm going into eighth grade
    -April

[[/signature]

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:47 AM

FAVORITES
    Color: Navy Blue
    Song: Mean :)
    Singer/Band: Taylor :)
    Season: Winter
    Movie: The Dark Knight Rises
    Book: Hunger Games
    Music Video: Both Of Us
    Meal: Spaghetti
    Restruant: Olive Garden
    Fastfood: Subway
    Different Countries Food: Chinese Food
    Weather: Warm

ONE OR THE OTHER
    Computer or Laptop: Laptop:
    Country or Pop: I like both the same
    Unicorns or Pegasus: Idk
    Sleeping or SLEEPING (sleeping Caps is bIGGER: Sleeping
    Toes or fingers: Idk
    Boy Or Girl: I'm a guy :)

OTHER
    First Name: JD
    Play and instrument? No
    On here: Alot lately
    What Grade are you in? Gonna be a senior in HS.

Thanks for taking the interview! Have a swift day!!!!!!

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:48 AM

FAVORITES
    Color: Purple/Orange
    Song: Innocent
    Singer/Band: Taylor Swift/One 1d/Bruno Mars
    Season:-
    Movie: horror/action movies
    Book: De donkere kamer van Damokles(netherlands), but english books too
    Music Video: Mine/Should've said no
    Meal: french fries
    Restruant:-
    Different Countries Food: asian food
    Weather: sunny like 30+ degrees C

ONE OR THE OTHER
    Computer or Laptop: computer
    Country or Pop: country and pop. can't choose
    Unicorns or Pegasus: Pegasus is asesome
    Sleeping or SLEEPING (sleeping Caps is bIGGER): sleepin
    Toes or fingers: fingers
    Boy Or Girl: boy

OTHER
    First Name: Pieter
    Play and instrument? no:(
    On here ALL THE TIME: sure!
    What Grade are you in?uhm 5e classe, but that's 11 grade in VS I think

"Taylor's always in my mind" If you think that as well, add me.

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 12:01 PM

FAVORITES
    Color - Lavender, Silver, Black
    Song - The one that's really stood the test of time is Good Riddance - Green Day
    Singer/Band - ...Taylor Swift. Do you even have to ask?
    Season - Winter, even though I have a love/hate relationship with it.
    Movie - The Princess Bride
    Book - Too many. I have a bookshelf of favorites.
    Music Video - You Belong With Me, probably.
    Meal - Anything involving non-mashed potatoes.
    Restaurant - Din Tai Fung
    Fast Food - Probably Chipotle? Not too sure these days.
    Different Countries' Food - Most. I like the food from large swaths of Asia, select parts of Europe, most of the Mediterranean region...
    Weather - Sunny but chilly.

ONE OR THE OTHER
    Computer or Laptop - Desktop. More power, cheaper for the same performance.
    Country or Pop - Pop
    Unicorns or Pegasus - Unicorn, though it's hard to argue with the tactical merits of a Pegasus.
    Sleeping or SLEEPING (Sleeping caps is BIGGER) - Uh...sleeping.
    Toes or fingers - Fingers.
    Boy Or Girl - Or

OTHER
    First Name - Decline to state
    Play an instrument? - Not anymore...need to start again.
    On here ALL THE TIME - Somewhat. Logged in, yes. Active, not so much.
    What Grade are you in? - Assuming linear progression and extrapolating from the existing scale, 20th?

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 12:13 PM

FAVORITES
    Color: Purple
    Song: Ahhhh! Probably "Ours" by Taylor
    Singer/Band: Taylor
    Season: Spring!
    Movie: Twilight! :) (though the hunger games is second :))
    Book: Twilight!
    Music Video: "Mine" by Taylor
    Meal: Breakfast
    Restruant: Every italian restaurant
    Fastfood: Non
    Different Countries Food: Italian
    Weather: Sunny!

ONE OR THE OTHER
    Computer or Laptop: Laptop!
    Country or Pop: Country
    Unicorns or Pegasus: Unicorns!
    Sleeping or SLEEPING: sleeping :P
    Toes or fingers: Fingers
    Boy Or Girl: Boy for the love, girl for myself haha

OTHER
    First Name: Merel
    Play and instrument? Nope
    On here ALL THE TIME: not ALL the time. Sometimes :)
    What Grade are you in? Can't tell, 'cause we don't have grades where we live :P

^ the lovely graphic above is made by Songbird13

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 12:22 PM

FAVORITES
    Color: Red
    Song: Long Live
    Singer/Band: Taylor.....duh
    Season: Summer
    Movie: All of the Harry Potter movies, and The Hunger Games
    Book: All of the Harry Potter and Hunger Games series
    Music Video: All of Taylor's
    Meal: Burritos
    Restaurant: On the Border
    Fast food: Taco Bell
    Different Countries Food: Mexican Food
    Weather: Sunny

ONE OR THE OTHER
    Computer or Laptop: Laptop
    Unicorns or Pegasus: Pegicorn......only Swifties will understand :)))))
    Sleeping or SLEEPING (sleeping Caps is bIGGER: sleeping
    Boy Or Girl: Girl :)

OTHER:
    First Name: Hillary
    Play and instrument?: Guitar
    On here ALL THE TIME: Way more then is allowed
    What Grade are you in?: Going to 7th.

Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eOyXRX3Eao

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 12:26 PM

FAVORITES
    Color: Purple
    Song: Of Taylor's- Enchanted, In General- Somewhere Only We Know by Keane
    Singer/Band: Singer- Taylor of course. Band- Paramore
    Season: Autumn
    Movie: 500 Days Of Summer
    Book: The Hunger Games Series
    Music Video: Taylor's - Mine
    Meal: I don't have one.
    Restaurant: I don't have one.
    Fast Food: McDonald's.
    Different Countries Food: Sushi.
    Weather: Rainy.

ONE OR THE OTHER
    Computer or Laptop: Computer.
    Country or Pop: Both. Depends on what mood I'm in.
    Unicorns or Pegasus: Uhh.. Pegicorn? Haha. If I really had to choose, unicorn.
    Sleeping or SLEEPING (sleeping Caps is bIGGER): Let me think about that, SLEEPING.
    Toes or fingers: Toes.
    Boy Or Girl: Girl.

OTHER
    First Name: Hannah.
    Play and instrument?: Does my voice count?
    On here ALL THE TIME: Kind of...
    What Grade are you in?: 8th.

^Made by the tumblr, hauntedbytay

~Hannah :{D

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 12:30 PM

FAVORITES
    Color - Blue and Purple!
    Song - Depends who it's by... I have way too many favorite songs!
    Singer/Band - Taylor Swift!
    Season - Right in-between fall and winter.
    Movie - High School Musical all the way!
    Book - Flipped :)
    Music Video - "Butterflies" by Alana Lee... same company that made "Friday" by Rebecca Black
    Meal - Dinner
    Restruant - Hof's Fut
    Fastfood - Wendy's
    Different Countries Food - Asia (I'm half Asian)
    Weather - Mostly sunny, but I like gloomy too sometimes.

ONE OR THE OTHER
    Computer or Laptop - Computer
    Country or Pop - Pop
    Unicorns or Pegasus - Pegasus
    Sleeping or SLEEPING (sleeping Caps is bIGGER) - SLEEPING I guess, haha
    Toes or fingers - Fingers
    Boy Or Girl - Girl

OTHER
    First Name - Hannah
    Play and instrument? - Yup! Guitar
    On here ALL THE TIME - Not all the time... but more than I need to be, haha
    What Grade are you in? - Entering 8th

Hi, I'm Hannah and I write songs. Wanna check them out? :)
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1889771

Avatar and #1: iwasascarletletter #2: Bea

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 1:19 PM

FAVORITES
    Color: Pink
    Song: At the moment Sparks Fly or Better Than Revenge
    Singer/Band: Apart from Taylor, probably Hunter Hayes ! :)
    Season: Autumn (that's Fall in american right ?) :)
    Movie: Right now, LOL
    Book: OMG that one's so hard ! Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Divergent series and anything by P.C.Cast and Lauren Kate ! :)
    Music Video: Love Story !
    Meal: Noodles and meat in chili sauce
    Restaurant: an amazing italian where I used to live in england ! :)
    Fastfood: McDonalds
    Different Countries Food: I love french (they cook their meat to perfection !), I also love Italian, Chinese, Thai and some good old english food ! (I know it said different countries, but I'm english and live in france, so I kind of feel I don't have a specific country)
    Weather: Snowing ! :)

ONE OR THE OTHER
    Computer or Laptop: Laptop
    Unicorns or Pegasus: OMG that's a hard question for a horse lover ! Probably a pegasus as they can fly, but I love unicorns too !
    Sleeping or SLEEPING (sleeping Caps is bIGGER): SLEEPING !
    Boy Or Girl: Girl

OTHER
    First Name: Louise
    Play and instrument?: Nope unfortunately
    On here ALL THE TIME: Nearly ! :)
    What Grade are you in?: I don't know how grades work, in french I'm in Terminale, my last year of high school ! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.