Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fun Quiz!

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 2:20 AM

First Name:
Fave Animal:
Pets:
Fave Food:
Fave Clothes:
Fave Movie:
Fave Song:
Fave Colour:
Worst Movie:
Worst Song:
Lucky Number:
Best TC friends:
Fave website:
Fave Sports:
Sports you play:
Twitter Account:
Place you want to visit:
Fave Taylor Swift song:
Fave songs that isnt Taylor Swift:
Hair colour:
You wish you could:
You wish you couldnt:
Unusual fact about you:
Things that annoy you:
Fave Graphic Maker:
Did you like this? :
Friend me? Lol you dont hve to, but Id love it you would! So, will you? :) :

Was Lucky enough to be Fearless on 11/02/2010 and I Spoke Now on 14/03/2012!!!

By Swiftlookalike

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Fun Quiz!

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 3:22 AM

First Name: Grecilia
    Fave Animal: Dog
    Pets: 2 dogs
    Fave Food: Ice cream
    Fave Clothes: T-Shirt with long jeans
    Fave Movie: Brave
    Fave Song: Mean and Long Live
    Fave Color: Yellow
    Worst Movie: All adult movie
    Worst Song: Korean Song
    Lucky Number: 3 or 5
    Best TC friends: Kurt, (in TC is bestofcu)
    Fave website: Taylor Connect
    Fave Sports: Badminton
    Sports you play: Right now, Nothing
    Twitter Account: My Twitter Account
    Place you want to visit: Nashville and Tokyo
    Fave Taylor Swift song: Mean and Long Live
    Fave songs that isn't Taylor Swift: Weezer - Best Friend
    Hair color: Black
    You wish you could: Meet Taylor Swift
    You wish you couldn't: Marry
    Unusual fact about you: I do not want to get marry
    Things that annoy you: My Family
    Fave Graphic Maker: Right now, nothing
    Did you like this? : of course. I this.

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 3:28 AM

First Name: Emily
    Country: I was born Worcester, England but live near Cardiff now
    Favourite Animal: Bearded dragon (type of lizard)
    Pets: An african grey parrot, two cockatiel, three frogs and one bearded dragon
    Favourite Food: Toast
    Favourite Clothes: Hoodie and jeans
    Favourite Movie: How To Train Your Dragon
    Favourite Song: Of Taylor's? Long Live
    Favourite Colour: Green
    Worst Movie: Twilight, sorry Twilight fans it's just not my thing!
    Worst Song: Of Taylor's? Probably Beautiful Eyes
    Lucky Number: Eight, but I smile when I see a thirteen
    Favourite website: YouTube!
    Favourite Sports: Figure skating
    Sports you play: Swimming, although it's not really a sport and I don't do it much anymore
    Twitter Account: @MyAutumnFirefly
    Place you want to visit: Japan!
    Favourite Taylor Swift song: Long Live
    Favourite songs that isn't Taylor Swift: You Suck At Love - Simple Plan
    Hair colour: Brown
    You wish you could: be a multi-millionaire
    Unusual fact about you: if I hadn't moved I would have gone to the same school as Harry Styles from One Direction
    Things that annoy you: people telling me I spell colour, memorise and favourite wrong
    Did you like this? : Yes!

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 5:16 AM

First Name: Michael
    Fave Animal: Dogs
    Pets: None
    Fave Food: Bacon
    Fave Clothes: chinos, hoodies, skinny jeans
    Fave Movie: The Last Samurai
    Fave Song: Of Taylor, mine
    Fave Colour: Red/Black
    Worst Movie: Don't have one
    Worst Song: Justin Bieber songs (Sorry just not my type of music)
    Lucky Number: 6
    Best TC friends: Not sure
    Fave website: Youtube
    Fave Sports: Skiing
    Sports you play: None atm
    Twitter Account: @TaylorOms
    Place you want to visit: Australia
    Fave Taylor Swift song: Mine
    Fave songs that isnt Taylor Swift: Save Tonight- The Blackout cover
    Hair colour: Blonde
    You wish you could: Change the last four or so years
    Unusual fact about you: None worth sharing
    Things that annoy you: Arrogant people, bullies
    Did you like this? : Yes

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 5:31 AM

First Name: Lou
    Fave animal: Horse and Cat
    Pets: None
    Fave Food: Chocolate ! :)
    Fave Clothes: My riding clothes or a pretty dress :)
    Fave Movie: Bring It On
    Fave Song: Love Story
    Fave Colour: Pink
    Worst Movie: Anything violent
    Worst Song: Anything Justin Bieber (sorry beliebers)
    Lucky Number: 4
    Best TC friends: They're all amazing ! :)
    Fave website: TC !
    Fave Sports: Horse riding (show jumping and dressage)
    Sports you play: Horse riding (show jumping)
    Twitter Account: personal
    Place you want to visit: USA ! :)
    Fave Taylor Swift song: Love Story
    Fave songs that isnt Taylor Swift: Storm Warning, Hunter Hayes ;)
    You wish you could: Meet Taylor someday !
    You wish you couldn't: Show people how much they hurt me
    Unusual fact about you: There are many unusual facts about me lol ! :)
    Things that annoy you: People who don't listen to other peoples opinions.
    Fave Graphic Maker: Don't have one :)
    Did you like this? : Yeah, it was fun !
    Friend me? Lol you dont hve to, but Id love it you would! So, will you? :) : Definitely ! :)

Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 1:54 AM

First Name: Linnea
    Fave Animal: Cat
    Pets: A bunny
    Fave Food: Chocolate cake
    Fave Clothes: Dresses
    Fave Movie: I don't know. There's so many good once.
    Fave Song: Enchanted
    Fave Colour: Pink or purple
    Worst Movie: Don't remember the name of it. It was sooo bad.
    Worst Song: There are so many bad song, can't pick with one that is the worst.
    Lucky Number: It was 6 a few years ago but I don't have on any more.
    Best TC friends: All of them
    Fave website: TC
    Fave Sports: Floor ball or badminton
    Sports you play: Non
    Twitter Account: Personal
    Place you want to visit: Us, Netherlands, London, Botswana and maybe Japan too.
    Fave Taylor Swift song: Enchanted
    Fave songs that isnt Taylor Swift: Why don't you love me? - Hot Chelle Rae feat Demi Lovato
    Hair colour: Blond
    You wish you could: At a Taylor Swift Concert
    You wish you couldnt: Hmm no idea
    Unusual fact about you: Can't come up with one now.
    Things that annoy you: Mean people.
    Fave Graphic Maker: Don't know any.
    Did you like this? : Most of it. Some questions were hard.

Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 2:21 AM

First Name: Travis
    Pets: 1 Dog (Golden Retriever, named Amber)
    Fave Food: Ice-cream
    Fave Clothes: I don't really know.. I want to make a SWIFT shirt!
    Fave Movie: The Wizard of Oz
    Fave Song: Too many to pick from!
    Fave Colour: Black, Red and White!
    Worst Movie: Jack and Jill (the one with Adam Sandler, it was terrible!)
    Worst Song: I don't really like Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend"
    Lucky Number: 3 and 13
    Best TC friends: I don't really have any :(
    Fave website: TC/Twitter/Facebook
    Fave Sports: I am terrible at sports!
    Sports you play: ^
    Twitter Account: Click here! :D
    Place you want to visit: LA and NYC!
    Fave Taylor Swift song: I love Haunted!
    Fave songs that isnt Taylor Swift: Safe and Sound, Eyes Open, Speak Now, You Belong With Me...
    You wish you could: Write amazing songs like Taylor
    You wish you couldnt: Screw everything up
    Unusual fact about you: Does being a Male Swiftie count?
    Things that annoy you: 1D Extreme Fan Girls. The one's that say 'AMAZAYN' and 'FABLOIUS'.
    Fave Graphic Maker: I use GIMP.
    Did you like this? : Yeah, it was pretty fun! :)
    Friend me? Lol you dont hve to, but Id love it you would! So, will you? :) : I'll add you now! :)
    Thanks so much to TAYLOR THE SWIFTIE13 who created my signature! :)

***Previously known as T-Swizzle96, my username's now simply Travis***

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 11:22 AM

First Name:Anastasia
    Favourite Animal:puppies
    Pets:I haven't got right now but I used to have a parrot
    Favourite Food: Spaghetti
    Favourite Clothes: casual
    Favourite Movie:HSM 1,2,3/Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure Show/Picture This/The Last Song
    Favourite Song:Last Kiss from Taylor and from the others What Hurts The Most by Rascal Flatts
    Favourite Colour: Green,Light Green
    Worst Movie:I don't know
    Worst Song:There are many bad songs,I can't pick
    Lucky Number: 7,13
    Favourite website:taylorswift.com/youtube.com
    Favourite Sports: tennis/basketball
    Sports you play:tennis/basketball
    Twitter Account: i haven't
    Place you want to visit:Spain
    Favourite Taylor Swift song:Last Kiss/White Horse/Fearless
    Fave songs that isn't Taylor Swift:What Hurts The Most by Rascal Flatts
    You wish you could: go to a Taylor concert
    Unusual fact about you:Even though I'm from Greece and here country music isn't popular,I like it!
    Things that annoy you:selfish and self-seeker people,an ex friend which I thought was real

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 11:42 AM

First Name: Gigi
    Pets: My dog, Toby! :)
    Fave Food: Pizza/Anything Italian
    Fave Clothes: Anything from Forever21
    Fave Movie: The Last Song or The Hunger Games or Remember The Titans
    Fave Song: Enchanted by Taylor Swift
    Fave Colour: Pink
    Worst Movie: Umm, too many to list!
    Worst Song: Way too many to list!
    Lucky Number: 8 and 13
    Best TC friends: I love everyone here!
    Fave website: TaylorConnect & YouTube
    Fave Sports: Football & Softball
    Sports you play: Field Hockey, Basketball, Softball
    Twitter Account: Don't have one!
    Place you want to visit: Italy or the UK
    Fave Taylor Swift song: Enchanted
    Fave songs that isnt Taylor Swift: Anything by Lady Antebellum!
    You wish you could: Sing well! :)
    You wish you couldnt: Cry as often
    Unusual fact about you: I have a twin sister!
    Things that annoy you: Way, way, way too many to list!
    Fave Graphic Maker: Music21, InThePouringRain, Bea, TanyaxOh, swiftconnection, KIKI
    Did you like this? : Yes! I loved it! Thank you for posting!
    Friend me?: Of course! I hope you accept!

The winner of my Graphic Contest:

^Congratulations to Bea! She is an amazing graphic maker! Please visit her shop:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1859301

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 11:55 AM

First Name: Lucy
    Fave Animal: Painted wild Dog
    Pets: My dog, Sam
    Fave Food:
    Fave Clothes:Jeans/ anything from american eagle
    Fave Movie: The Last Song and 17 again
    Fave Song: Moments- one direction
    Fave Colour: Purple
    Worst Movie: Umm a lot
    Worst Song: same as above
    Lucky Number: 14
    Best TC friends: Weather she thinks so or not, SwiftLookAlike
    Fave website: TaylorConnect
    Fave Sports: VolleyBall
    Sports you play: Same as above
    Twitter Account: Don't have one!
    Place you want to visit: Australia or UK
    Fave Taylor Swift song: atm 15
    Fave songs that isnt Taylor Swift: same as favorite song
    Hair colour: Dirty Blonde
    You wish you could: Play drums
    You wish you couldnt: Be fat
    Unusual fact about you: um im pretty plane jane
    Things that annoy you: My sister
    Fave Graphic Maker: Music21, InThePouringRain, Bea, SwiftLookAlike
    Did you like this? :Mhmmm :)
    Friend me?: Of course!
    Hey :) hope your day was swell! Leave me a comment!! Credit: ME! :) Click the graphic below!!

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 11:57 AM

First Name: Jemima
    Pets: A dog named Honey
    Fave Food: Spaghetti Bolognese
    Fave Clothes: anything from Hollister!
    Fave Movie: Vampires Suck
    Fave Song: I Heart ?
    Fave Colour: Turquoise
    Worst Movie: Twilight
    Worst Song: Baby - Justin Bieber
    Lucky Number: 13, 24
    Best TC friends: FearlessLoveStory, TaylorFanM and EnchantedSwift13
    Fave website: www.taylorswift.com
    Fave Sports: netball
    Sports you play: netball, tennis, rounders
    Twitter Account: QTGirlJ (I don't post)
    Place you want to visit: Music row, Nashville
    Fave Taylor Swift song: I Heart ?
    Fave songs that isnt Taylor Swift: Call Me Maybe
    Hair colour: brown
    You wish you could: Be singer
    You wish you couldnt: get stagefright
    Unusual fact about you:I don't have any friends cos i like Taylor
    Things that annoy you: hm. People repeating things
    Fave Graphic Maker: don't have one - yet!
    Did you like this? : YES
    Friend me?: YES!!!

Thanks so much for posting!
    I write songs (=

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1987391

To listen click this link:

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1987771

Feel free to check them out!

RE: Fun Quiz!

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 12:03 PM

First Name: Heather
    Fave Animal: Fox and Cheatea
    Pets: past: 3 guniea pigs 2 hamesters + snake Now none
    Fave Food: Chicken, Tacos, and Pasta
    Fave Clothes: brand or type??? brand idk type idk
    Fave Movie: Rock of Ages
    Fave Song: anything! by Taylor
    Fave Colour: pink
    Worst Movie: hmmm idk prob distric 9
    Worst Song: OMS! theirs lots of songs id like
    Lucky Number: 13, 11, 101
    Best TC friends: lips9100 forever2997
    Fave website: taylorswift.com
    Fave Sports: i hate sports but i do like swimming, dancing
    Sports you play: id play them but id these 4 fun: swim, dance
    Twitter Account:: none
    Place you want to visit: paris
    Fave Taylor Swift song:OMS! umm everyone! but right now im realyly listning to ptb, ssn, stay beautiful, and i

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 12:52 PM

First Name: Gabrielle (You can call me Gaby)
    Fave Animal: horses and dolphins
    Pets: a bunny named Tux
    Fave Food: ice-cream, watermelon, chicken, Subway, cheese puffs
    Fave Clothes: crazy socks, hoodie
    Fave Movie: Bridge to Terabithia
    Fave Song: Pumped Up Kicks
    Fave Colour: blue
    Worst Movie: Not sure
    Worst Song: Justin Bieber songs (Sorry Beliebers! Not my thing)
    Lucky Number: 22
    Best TC friends: They are all amazing! :)
    Fave website: this one and YouTube
    Fave Sports: soccer, basketball, surfing, swimming
    Sports you play: soccer, basketball
    Place you want to visit: Paris, France and Hawaii
    Fave Taylor Swift song: Long Live, Sparks Fly
    Fave songs that isnt Taylor Swift: Chris Tomlin songs
    Hair colour: blonde
    You wish you could: meet Taylor
    You wish you couldnt:
    Unusual fact about you: I'm a major neat-freak
    Things that annoy you: my sister, bugs
    Fave Graphic Maker: TanyaOX

Much love,
    TaylorFan013 :)

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 3:36 AM

First Name: Virga
    Fave Animal: Cats
    Pets: 2 cats
    Fave Food: Chocolates!
    Fave Movie: The Amazing Spiderman
    Fave Song: Mine
    Fave Colour: Blue
    Worst Movie: Idk
    Worst Song: Rebecca Black-Friday
    Lucky Number: 13,18,22
    Best TC friends: I love everyone!
    Fave website: TaylorConnect and Twitter
    Fave Sports: Basketball and Football
    Sports you play: Basketball
    Twitter Account: @virgashafira
    Place you want to visit: Nashville
    Fave Taylor Swift song: Mine
    Fave songs that isnt Taylor Swift: A Thousan Years
    Hair colour: Black
    You wish you could: Meet Taylor!
    You wish you couldnt: Play guitar well
    Unusual fact about you: I don't want have enemies
    Things that annoy you: My ex. Oh I hate him.
    Fave Graphic Maker: TanyaxOh

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 3:52 AM

First Name: Louise
    Fave Animal: Cute bunnies that hop and eat carrots in meadows
    Pets: Black and white kitten named Oreo
    Fave Food: Strawberries
    Fave Clothes: Sparkly dresses
    Fave Movie: The whole Twilight saga
    Fave Song: Too hard to choose!
    Fave Colour: Pink.Enough Said.
    Worst Movie: ?
    Worst Song: Anything by One Direction or Justin Bieber
    Lucky Number: 2
    Best TC friends: I love all Swifties!
    Fave website: TaylorConnect!
    Fave Sports: Gymnastics
    Sports you play: Gymnastics
    Twitter Account: Don't have one
    Fave Taylor Swift song: Too hard to choose!
    Fave songs that isnt Taylor Swift: Stop and Stare by One Republic and Apologize by One Republic (right now!)
    Hair colour: Really really blonde
    You wish you could: Meet Taylor!
    You wish you couldnt:?
    Unusual fact about you: I'm a 1R fan not a 1D fan!
    Things that annoy you: Bullies
    Fave Graphic Maker: Me? Haha, just kidding Probably TanyaxOh and swiftconnection!
    Did you like this? : Yep!
    Friend me? Lol you dont hve to, but Id love it you would! So, will you? :) : Already your friend!

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 4:24 AM

First Name: Aida
    Fave Animal: Cat
    Pets: Don't have any.
    Fave Food: Pizza
    Fave Clothes: Jeans and shirts
    Fave Movie: She's the man
    Fave Song: "Wings" by Little Mix at the moment.
    Fave Colour: Purple
    Worst Movie: Idk.
    Worst Song: Some swedish song xD
    Lucky Number: I don't have a lucky number but my favorite number is 8
    Best TC friends: Don't really have any
    Fave website: Twitter
    Fave Sports: I don't really have favorite sports, most are ok.
    Sports you play: 0.
    Twitter Account: MileyAnneTisdal
    Place you want to visit: LA!
    Fave Taylor Swift song: Sparks Fly
    Fave songs that isnt Taylor Swift: Hard question, I like a lot of songs...
    You wish you could: be more outgoing and social
    You wish you couldnt: don't know.
    Unusual fact about you: Everything about me is unusual. Haha, idk...
    Things that annoy you: Injustice, but a lot of things.
    Fave Graphic Maker: Don't have one.
    Did you like this? : It was okay.
    Friend me? Sure :)

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:04 AM

First Name: Katie
    Pets: Jack Russell Terrier (Josie), Basenji Mix (Sandy), and a Box Turtle (Hanna)
    Fave Food: Calamari
    Fave Clothes: Shorts and a T-Shirt
    Fave Movie: McKenna
    Fave Song: Sparks Fly
    Fave Color: Neon Blue
    Worst Move: ?
    Worst Song: Any Justin Beiber Song
    Lucky Number: 13 and 4
    Best TC Friends: JustAnotherWideEyedGirl13, but I love all swifties!!
    Fave Website: Taylor Connect
    Fave Sport: Basketball
    Sports You Play: None on a team
    Fave Taylor Song: Sparks Fly
    Fave Song That Isn't by Taylor Swift: WSide Awake- Katy Perry
    Hair Color: Blonde
    You Wish You Could Meet: Taylor!!!!
    You Wish You Couldn't: ?
    Unusual Fact About You: I love doing agility with my dog!!!!
    Things That Annoy You: People who hate Taylor
    Fave Graphic Maker: Hungerpottertayswift
    Did You Like This?: Yes!!
    Friend Me? Lol You Don't Have To, But I'd Love It If You Would! So, Will You? :): Ok
    "I'm captivated by you, baby, like a firework show."

Amazing signature made by Hungerpottertayswift

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:12 AM

First Name: Classified information :P
    Fave Animal: Koala
    Pets: A dog
    Fave Food: Waaaay to hard to decide
    Fave Movie: Ocean's 13
    Fave Song: All of Taylors
    Fave Colour: Yellow
    Worst Movie: Kung Fu Panda >_<
    Worst Song: Gotta Be You - One Direction and What Make You Beautiful - One Direction
    Lucky Number: 5
    Best TC friends: FROGGIRL4
    Fave website: Facebook
    Fave Sports: Soccer
    Sports you play: Dance...? (if that is a sport)
    Twitter Account: I don't have one
    Place you want to visit: Maui
    Fave Taylor Swift song: Too hard...
    Fave songs that isnt Taylor Swift: The Scientist by Coldplay, Only Hope by Switchfoot, Count on Me by Mat Kearney
    Hair colour: Brown :P
    You wish you could: Fly
    You wish you couldnt: Uhhhh
    Unusual fact about you: I don't like apple pie
    Things that annoy you: People who cough into their hands, people who chew with their mouth open, One Direction
    Fave Graphic Maker: Can't decide
    Did you like this? : Yeah, it was fun :)

Heather - Songbird13

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:21 AM

First Name: Ann
    Fave Animal: Rabbits
    Pets: 3 cats and a bearded dragon
    Fave Food: Chicken and dumplings
    Fave Clothes: My lolita outfits
    Fave Movie: Princess Diaries
    Fave Song: I have too many
    Fave Colour: Pink and purple
    Worst Movie: Too many to list
    Worst Song: Anything rap and most pop-sh*t that's on the radio
    Lucky Number: 4
    Best TC friends: None yet.
    Fave website: Tumblr.
    Fave Sports: None.
    Sports you play: None.
    Twitter Account: Littlenubnubs
    Place you want to visit: Finland and Iceland
    Fave Taylor Swift song: I have several but I love "Fearless" a lot.
    Fave songs that isnt Taylor Swift: Wasn't this asked above?
    You wish you could: Be with the guy I love
    You wish you couldnt: Be mean
    Unusual fact about you: I can wiggle my ears and nose
    Things that annoy you: LOTS of things
    Fave Graphic Maker: Don't know yet
    Did you like this? : Yes, it was fun, I love these
    Friend me? Sure. :)

Come visit. :)

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 9:07 PM

First Name: Katy
    Fave Animal: Scottish Deerhound
    Pets: One dog, one cat, and 3 fish
    Fave food: Ribs or green enchiladas
    Fave Clothes: Click Here
    Fave Movie: School of Rock
    Fave Song: 'If This Was a Movie' by Taylor, 'Love Makes Me' by Hunter Hayes, 'Dub On The Track' by Cher Lloyd, or 'UNI' by Ed Sheeran
    Fave Color: White or dark red
    Worst Movie: Twilight
    Worst Song: Anything by Soulja Boy or Nicki Minaj
    Lucky Number: 6
    Best TC Friends: How can I choose? You're all so sweet :)
    Fave Website: TAYLOR CONNECT!!!!!!
    Fave Sports: Quiddich
    Sports You Play: Quiddich
    Place You Want To Visit: Italy
    Fave Taylor Song: 'If This Was A Movie' or 'Enchanted'. There are more choices, but I can't discuss unreleased stuff on here
    Fave Non - Taylor Song: UNI by Ed Sheeran
    Hair Color: Dirty Blonde/ light brown
    Wish you could: start writing that book I have an idea for
    Wish you couldn't: Be afraid of everything involving stairs or high heels
    Unusual fact: According to a career test, I would do well as a perfumer or a video game designer
    Things that annoy me: Anti-Gays
    Fave Graphic maker: Either Bluebell or SupermanFlyAway
    Did you like this: Yeah, it was alright
    Will you add me: Why not :)
    [imghttp://i49.tinypic.com/s4786q.png
    [imghttp://25.media.tumblr.com/5b232d3c44a95cd910897c4d4b9baff4/tumblr_mfjz91xf731reqs28o1_500.gif

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 9:28 PM

First Name: Brittany
    Fave Animal: Cat, Dog, Turtle!! xD I can't choose!
    Pets: A dog named Teddy, and a cat named Jersey!
    Fave Food: Anything chocolate, or gummy bears!
    Fave Clothes: Jeans and a T-shirt, I'm so boring.
    Fave Movie: Pitch Perfect
    Fave Song: All Too Well
    Fave Colour: Purple!
    Worst Movie: Twilight. (Sorry Not Sorry)
    Worst Song: Anything by blood on the dance floor. Yuck.
    Lucky Number: 15
    Best TC friends: [= I love everyone on here ha
    Fave website: Twitter, and YouTube.
    Fave Sports: Figure Skating
    Sports you play: Figure Skating
    Twitter Account: It's a secret
    Place you want to visit: England, Australia
    Fave Taylor Swift song: All Too Well
    Fave songs that isnt Taylor Swift: Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran, or Rock Me - One Direction
    You wish you could: Grow 5 inches taller! I want to be 6"! Also to meet Taylor Swift & The Agency!
    You wish you couldnt: I wish I could eat and eat without gaining weight!
    Unusual fact about you: I have a scar on my ring finger from cutting it with a scissor well making a t-shirt for a concert xD
    Things that annoy you: When some type of foreign substance is on my hands they must be washed!!! Or if my room is messy I can't sleep in it.
    Fave Graphic Maker: Daya! I love her!!
    Did you like this? : It was fun!! [=
    Friend me? Lol you dont hve to, but Id love it you would! So, will you? :) : I sure will!! [=

Thanks Daya for the beautiful signature!!! [=

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.