1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Where have you traveled?

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I'd like to hear where Swifties have traveled to.

I live in the Chicago area and am originally from western Washington State. In the United States, it's easier for me to say which states I haven't been to than to list all of those that I have visited. I have not been to Maine, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, or Alaska.

Outside of the United States, I've been to B.C. and Alberta, Canada; England, Germany (3 times), Switzerland, Denmark, and have just put my big toe in Italy (just popped over the border when I was in the Italian speaking portion of Switzerland).

How about the rest of you?
Illinois Country Fan

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Where have you traveled?

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Let's see...

In the US:

Cities:
    Denver, Washington D.C., NYC, Seattle, Las Vegas+Reno, Chicago

States:
    California

I'm also given to understand that I've been to Florida, Maryland, and Georgia, but I don't remember those because I was too young.

Outside of the US:

Asia:
    Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan, Philippines

Europe:
    England (London, Oxford), France (Paris), Spain (Barcelona), Italy (Rome, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre), Greece (Athens, Santorini)

Other:
    Mexico (briefly over the border)

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 2:37 PM

I am from the western New York state (near niagara falls) I have been to Pennslivina, new ham, sampshire vermont, canada, and maybe a couple of other northeastern states.

I am going to disney world next march with my high schools music department. Its the first time the trip has been to disney scince 1999. It will also be my first time on a plane. My moms first time on a plane was in like 1972 when she was 11 years old they went to croatia and the former yugoslavia with my grandmother, who is from croatia herself. my grandfather, my moms father, was born in bosnia but he was afraid to go back because he was in a labour camp in WWII and that part of Europe was comminust at the time, and they thought that the people there would remember him from the labour camp.. so he just stayed home and worked at the ford plant while my mom grandma and uncle were there for like 6 weeks

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 3:07 PM

States: New Jersey (home), New York, Washington D.C. Michigan, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Louisiana, Florida, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Georgia, West Virgina,

Countries: Bermuda, England, Ireland, Mexico
    Pray for my friend Liz is going through a hardship right now

Graphic made by the talented Brooke

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 3:55 PM

When I was little my parents took me to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina but that was the only time I visited a place outside of North Carolina.
    Why can't Taylor see, she belongs with me,
    she belongs with me.

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 4:02 PM

The following states are where I can remember being at one time in my life at least.

1.) Florida (I was born there.)
    2.) Kentucky (I was raised there.)
    3.) Tennessee (I live there now.)
    4.) Texas (I was there for about four days back in 1991.)
    5.) South Carolina (I went to Myrtle Beach for three nights during the summer of 1992.)
    6.) Maryland (I have relatives there.)
    7.) Virginia (I have relatives there.)
    8.) Ohio (When I lived in Kentucky, I was just a few miles away from the state line.)
    9.) Indiana (I was in Indianapolis one time for a church competition.)
    10.) Pennsylvania (I was once in Pittsburgh for a few days.)
    11.) Missouri (I went up the Arch in St. Louis, but I don't remember much because I was only six at the time.)
    12.) West Virginia (A family reunion that I went to in 1999 was there.)
    13.) Illinois (I have gone to visit family there.)
    14.) Wisconsin (As part of a family vacation in 1993, I saw the Brewers baseball team play.)
    15.) Georgia (I visited my very first best friend there because the Atlanta area is where her family moved to.)
    16.) Iowa (As part of a family vacation in 1993, I actually saw where the Field of Dreams movie was filmed.)
    17.) Minnesota (As part of a family vacation in 1993, I've actually been in the Mall of America there.)
    18.) Michigan (As part of a family vacation in 1993, I was in Detroit for a day or so.)
    19.) North Carolina (I think I've been there because I got family there, but if I was there, I was a little kid then.)
    20.) Arkansas (I believe that I was there for a little bit once, but we turned around after crossing the state line.)

I believe that is everywhere that I have been so far. (smiles)

God bless you always!!!

Holly in East Tennessee

P.S. During my family vacation in 1993, I was actually in Canada for an hour or two. We had dinner there.

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 4:07 PM

States:

Maryland, virginia, new jersey, new york, pennsylvania, rhode island, connecticut, massachusetts, west virginia, delaware, maine, florida, new mexico, colorado, utah, california, and soon to be texas and alaska.

Abroad:

Canada, China, England, Bolivia, Argentina, Ecuador, Panama, Australia

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 4:26 PM

States in the U.S:

Wisconsin (live here)
    Minnesota
    Michigan
    Iowa
    Illinois
    Indiana
    Kentucky
    Tennessee
    Alabama
    Georgia
    California
    Arizona
    Texas
    Nebraska
    Wyoming
    Florida
    Colorado
    Montana
    North Carolina
    South Caroline
    North Dakota
    South Dakota
    New York
    New Jersey
    Ohio
    Virginia/Washington D.C.

Out of the U.S.:
    Canada
    Mexico
    Costa Rica
    Ireland
    Hong Kong
    China
    Soon to be Paris

:)

This night is sparkling....don't you let it go

xx Signe

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 4:31 PM

I'm from Eastern NY, USA, which is near Albany, and my family loveeeees to travel. I've been to Toronto and other places in Ontario, Canada. Also I've been to Florida, Massachusetts, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Minnesota, and....i think that's it :)

{^} Credit to Music21 for this ENCHANTING graphic!!!!
    {^}Allyouareismean made my AMAZING avi!!!

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I've been to North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Virginia, New Jersey, California, Washington, Montana, Wyoming, Illinois, Texas, Utah, Idaho, Colorado, and DC in the US and Alberta and British Columbia in Canda, as well at the Bahamas multiple times.

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 6:59 PM

thesethingswillchange wrote:
    I've been to North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Virginia, New Jersey, California, Washington, Montana, Wyoming, Illinois, Texas, Utah, Idaho, Colorado, and DC in the US and Alberta and British Columbia in Canda, as well at the Bahamas multiple times.

Alberta and British Columbia are the exact same areas I've been to in Canada. Strange coincidence, given that they are so far away from each other.
    Illinois Country Fan

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 7:17 PM

States in the US:
    -Alabama
    -Arkansas
    -California
    -Colorado
    -Florida
    -Kansas
    -Louisiana
    -Mississippi
    -Missouri
    -Nevada
    -Oklahoma (Live here)
    -Oregon
    -Washington
    -Texas
    -Utah

Out of the US:
    -The Bahamas
    -Paris,France (Going July 8-21)
    -Rome,Italy (Going July 8-21)
    -Venice,Italy (Going July 8-21)
    -Florence,Italy (Going July 8-21)
    -Fussen,Germany (Going July 8-21)

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 7:22 PM

In the US: California, Arizona, Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, Florida,Illinois,Nevada, Maryland,West Virginia, and Virginia.

Made by luckythirteen

made by DareToSpeakNow13

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Sadly, I've been to very few places outside of my home state, Oregon. I've been to Boise and Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, cities in Washington, and Las Vegas, Nevada. Hopefully I'll be able to travel to more places in the future

Made by kitkat13

Made by countrybumpkin4life

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Hmm okay well I live in Az...

In the US
    Arizona
    California
    Texas
    Indiana
    Massachusetts
    Pennsylvania
    New York
    Virginia
    Washington DC
    North Carolina
    South Carolina
    Colorado
    Florida

Europe
    London, England
    Cambridge, England
    Madrid, Spain

and I'm going to Italy this spring

My Graphic Shop

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Pretty much all over Europe.

IRELAND Belfast, Dublin, Sligo, Mayo, Galway, Cavan, Donegal, Waterford, Tipperary, Derry, Armagh, and probably more but i cant remember all the county names :)

REST OF EUROPE London, Edinburgh, Paris, Barcelona, Malaga, Palma, more mallorca places, Menorca, Madrid, and a lot more places in Spain but I cant remember where (its my favourite country to go), Brittany (France), Basque Region (between France and Spain), and some more:), Berlin, Italy. :D

Thats as much as I can think of. But I've never been outside of Europe. I dont mind though:)

Credit to Songbird13 :)

Credit to Tania15 :)

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 3:06 AM

I've only been to Brisbane and Melbourne in Australia.

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 6:03 AM

Holland - we go every year, I don't really know why, we just do
    Barcelona, Spain
    Berlin, Germany
    Tenerife, Canary Islands
    Paris, France
    Venice, Italy (going back next year!)
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Various places around the UK

Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 7:54 AM

I haven't travelled very much. I live in Manitoba, Canada and I have only been in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta for provinces in Canada. As for states in the US, I have been in North Dakota, and if you mean standing on the ground in a state, I was in Colorado and Minnesota too. When I was like 5, there was a special ceremony or something for firefighters that had passed away and my grandpa was in it (I never met him, he passed away the year before I was born) so we had to get on 2 flights (from Manitoba to Minnesota and then Colorado). So 3 states and 3 provinces (only 2 countries - Canada and the US).

RE: Where have you traveled?

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Let's seeeee...

For states in the US:
    Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Vermont, New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Ohio, North Carolina, Nevada, and California. There could be others I'm forgetting.

Countries:
    The US obviously, Canada, Bahamas, and England.

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 11:28 AM

I live in the Netherlands - which is close to a lot of countries I'm gonna call - and I've travelled to London, all over France (including Paris and the south), Spain (Including Barcelona), Italy (Inclusing Rome and Florence), Czech Republic, Gambia, Egypt. Think that's it :) I'm probably going to Greece next year, I've always wanted to go there.

^ the lovely graphic above is made by Songbird13