Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fan fictions!

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Do you guys read fan fictions? I've been really into reading One Direction fan fiction via Wattpad. I just finished a really good one called 'Forever and Always'!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Fan fictions!

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I do! I actually have a FanFiction Website at http://fanfictiontopia.proboards.com called FanFictionTopia.
    There is also a Fan Fiction website called http://FanFiction.net
    Why can't Taylor see, she belongs with me,
    she belongs with me.

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 2:51 PM

So if you want to write a Star Wars FanFiction Drama, or a FanFiction Parody of The Hobbit then FanFictionTopia would be the place for you. But if not, you might like FanFiction.net
    Why can't Taylor see, she belongs with me,
    she belongs with me.

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 3:08 PM

I LOVE One Direction fan fics.
    ~Hannah~

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 4:08 PM

hannahlovestaylor wrote:
    I LOVE One Direction fan fics.
    ~Hannah~

Me too! I read alot of them on instagram (the app)...

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I love fan-fics! I have a fanfiction.net account, so here. If you like Wicked, Phantom of the Opera, or Glee, then you'll like mine.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/~elphabamelenathropp

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 2:14 PM

i have a Fanfiction and it also has a continuation

Another Planet: http://www.wattpad.com/story/796034-another-planet-a-taysquared-love-story-completed-3

Another Spark: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1251240-another-spark-a-taylor-squared-love-story
    Ashley is the name....
    T-Swizzle is the game

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Ok I'm going to write the shortest fanfiction ever.

Louis Tomlinson comes to my door and tells me how much he loves me and then kisses me and then we get married. The end

^LAUREN MADE THAT WITH MY LYRICS!!! :)

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Whenever there's one about Louis I read it as if the girl is me. ;D

^LAUREN MADE THAT WITH MY LYRICS!!! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.