Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: taylorswiftyimwonderstruckdancingaroundallalone song book!!!!!!

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 9:08 AM

wanna hear it

Yesterday is called the past,
    Tomorrow is called the future,
    Today is a gift
    That's why it's called the present
    Taylor Swift

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Story: Okay I realized this guy wanted me really bad. Once I got with him he seriously just broke my heart. He didn't get it. He didn't get what he was doing. So I wrote a song! I just kept on wanting more knowing that he was going to break my heart.

Hidden message: Did you think that I was dumb?

Beggin For More

Chorus
    You had me thinking is this right
    You know how to lift a girl off her feet
    You had me thinking about you all night
    I'm gonna Drop out of the games you play
    But I'm lost and not found
    I'm fallen on the ground
    BeggIn for more

Remember those Days when we knew each others secrets
    I love you for who You are
    NOt the one thinks I'm too far
    From being yoUrs

Repeat Chorus

You can laugh all you wanT
    We Had so much fun
    When you were on my sIde
    So can we please stop this fight
    Remember those days when we kNew each others secrets

You had me thinKing Is this right
    You knoW who to lift a girl off her feet
    I'm done thinking About you at night
    I'm done with the gameS you play
    I'm lost and not founD
    FlUnk a test think you are doing your best
    Fallen on the floor Beggin for More

Beggin for more
    Beggin Beggin for more
    today was a fairytale and i was enchanted to meet her on july 29, 2011

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Story: I was dating a guy I thought was perfect. Exactly I thought. Anyways he was also dating a beach blonde blondy who was really mean!

Hidden Message: We didn't know

Beach Blonde Blondy

Is it right thing to do
    To say I love you
    If we just met
    I'm caught up on What you did
    I'm caught up on what you said
    I knew you were untruE
    And I didn't have a clue that

Chorus
    That you were Dating a beach blonde blondy
    While you were dating me
    I was tryIng to forget you and how you were untrue
    But yes
    Now I guess
    We are through

Laughing like we never Dated
    You can tell that your faking it
    Now you start acting true
    TryiNg to get me to like you again
    And I didn't have a clue That

Repeat Chorus

It seems it don't matter
    You didn't thing I'd ever Know
    You took me dowN with just One single bloW
    I'm trying to fake it
    Like we never dated
    Or should I break it
    Break her heart

Should I tell the beach blonde blondy
    That you were also dating me
    I'll tell her to forget you because you were untrue
    So now we are both through with you
    And we didn't have a clue

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Story: I forgive everyone. I forgave way too many times then I should have. The first time he cheated on me with my friend. Then he lied to me that he went to Texas, but when he really went to a girl's house for 2 weeks. Then he took me out on a date the same time he took his other girlfriend on a date. I forgave him each time. Why did I do that, I have no clue, but I just thought he won't hurt me again after he did all of that stuff. So he just pulled me back in every time.

So Far

Don't even try to act like you care
    I could bet a dime
    For every time I forgave for you
    I'd be a millionaire
    Those beautiful days when you called me honey
    I used to laugh
    Now it ain't funny

Chorus
    Those days when I called you mine
    Those days when I cried cried cried
    I guess I will be okay
    I guess I will be fine
    Just leave me alone
    We were so close
    But yet so far

Calling her out
    Saying why did you do this to me
    I could bet a dime
    For every time you cheated on me
    I'd would be a billionaire
    Remember those days when you called me honey
    I used to laugh
    Now it ain't funny

Repeat Chorus

I cried cried cried
    All the time time time
    For you for you
    All those beautiful days
    Were given all away
    Because the words you said
    Were cruel

Repeat Chorus

Don't even try to act like you care
    I could bet a dime
    For every time
    I fell for you
    I'd be a millionare

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Story: Me and my best friend wanted the same guy, and she was not giving him up. She asked him because she knew I liked him and so I was like whatever not a big deal. But then she was showing him off and stuff and I hated it so I wrote this song saying you could find a better girl and the girl is me. He knows you, but he doesn't know you like him.

That's A Lie

He doesn't get
    No he doesn't get it
    He's dating her
    And not me
    Everything else is a blur
    Because all I think about
    Is you and me

Chorus
    We used to joke around
    Laugh at me
    Get me
    Like you get her
    With those big brown eyes
    Don't act like you don't know me
    Cause yes that's a lie
    Com'n say bye to her
    And come to me

We matched up
    I didn't get it
    She is a heart breaker
    It's not like she is special
    It's not like she fell for you
    Because you fell for her

Repeat Chorus

Just act like you love her
    I know you
    I really know you
    You don't because
    You laugh at me
    Then finally you came to me
    Now we joke around
    Laugh at her now
    Get me with those
    Big brown eyes
    Yes now you know me
    No it ain't a lie
    Said bye to her
    And came to me
    But you and me

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Any Comments

Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Story: You are totally hopelessly in love with a guy and he breaks up with you. Then you realize you don't need him and he's just long gone out of your mind and just with you. Period blank.

Long Gone

It's just sad for you to break
    A promise like that
    It feels like there is no going back
    You ruined it
    And you act like a kid
    Sometimes you even throw fits

Chorus
    I will go tell your friends
    That I like them
    You probably will get jealous
    You said I was useless
    But that's totally wrong
    We are long gone

Well I guess we are done then
    So how have you been since
    I haven't seen you in forever
    Well since we were together
    I've been good better than before
    You wrote a love letter
    And let me guess it's for her

Repeat chorus

I guess I was wrong to date you
    But then he said
    Remember that love letter
    It's for you

It said please take me back
    The days you said
    You loved my best friends
    I guess I was a little jealous
    I take back what I said about you being useless
    I guess I was wrong
    I'm sorry I was gone for so long

I said you have to keep a promise
    Do you promise?

Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 7:47 PM

these are very lovely!! :)

siggys by me :) visit my graphic shop maybe?

Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Wow you definitely have a talent :)

Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Thanks for the comments everyone they mean a lot to me

Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Story: I was 11 when I wrote this song. I just found it. I was young and I just wanted a boyfriend that my parents wouldn't know about. So when I did date him, he broke up with me for another girl. I thought I was too young, but he didn't. So then I just remember what it was like Back When I Was Ten and the good memories

Back When When I Was Ten

That was a long time ago
    Never gonna go back
    You stayed in your path
    You told be to forget
    About your beautiful touches

Chorus
    Back when I was ten
    You broke my heart forever
    Back when we were together
    We were better
    Back when I was ten

No I'm talking to you
    I thought we were true
    I thought we stuck like glue
    But you left me hanging there
    And I gave you that glare
    You just ignored

Repeat chorus

Just hanging there
    All alone
    I'm just a girl with brown hair and brown eyes
    You told me to forget
    About your beautiful touches
    But I never did

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 7:07 AM

Any Comments

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Story: This song is just about a guy, who used to be like amazing. Then he like turns into a totally different person. A bad person. And you just wish for him to be the way he used to be.

Way You Used To Be

You are so mean to me
    Then anyone could see
    You were mean to my family
    Why can't you just say your sorry
    But fine whatever
    I guess we are not together now now

Chorus
    You ain't the same
    Like you used to be noooo
    You should probably stay low
    And away from me
    I wish you were the way you used to be
    When you loved me

I'm taking back everything I said
    I'm taking back everything I ment
    I'm gonna date all your best friends
    And tell all your next girlfriends
    And you don't need me
    No you don't
    At least I don't think so
    I dont care about you
    So just stop making me feel blue

Repeat Chorus

I'm gonna curse you
    I just wanna hear the truth

Repeat Chorus

Ohhhhhh
    Just think about that

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Finally See

You chose her over me
    Now I can finally see
    We're not ment to be
    And I'm letting go
    Now I need you to know
    Ohhhhhhhhhh
    But let me tell you one thing one thing
    It's over

Yes I tried
    I tried so hard
    But we didn't get very far
    Were burning in a hot fire
    I didn't know you were a liar

Repeat Chorus

My life was pretty picture
    Yes now please
    Don't forget me
    Don't let go
    Don't forget how I ment everything
    I was honest

Repeat Chorus

Now I know this ain't fair
    Now I know you were a player
    Remember what I said
    Remember it was your fault
    I was the adult
    You were the boy
    Who played with me like a toy

Repeat Chorus

We're burning in hot fire
    Now I know you are a liar

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Shame Shame Shame

Everything that goes threw my mind
    Is just fine
    Everything that goes threw head
    When I'm in bed
    Is crazy
    I said this isnt fair
    But you were to busy kissing her
    I want the problems to fade away
    Oh baby

Chorus
    You should be a shame shame shame
    Playing those games
    Will get you nowhere
    And you don't care
    You may have hurt my feelings
    I wouldn't date you anyway
    So just stay away

Everything I'm saying
    Everything I'm thinking
    You think is stupid L
    You wouldn't care anyway
    I said this isn't fair
    I want the problems to fade away

Repeat Chorus (x2)

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 11:02 PM

You have the most beautiful lyrics!

(Swiftastic Siggie by Love_is_Fearless3!)

I SPOKE NOW March 2nd 2012

I met Taylor March 2nd 2012

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_

Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 12:58 AM

I love your songs!
    I write songs (=

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1987391

To listen click this link:

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1987771

It would mean the world to me

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 6:29 AM

Thanks everyone i will write another

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 6:45 AM

One To Blame

Chorus
    I could climb a thousand mountains
    I could swim in millions of fountains
    I could cry a mile worth of tears
    I could conquer four thousands fears
    I could be alive for a hundred years
    And we still would never be the same
    And your the one to blame

Are you taking me seriously
    You beat me with a bat
    Then toss me in the trash
    I remember what you said to me
    After our 6 month anniversary
    I said I love you
    And you said it too
    I could put my heart back together
    We could have been forever
    But whatever
    Don't come beggin for me
    Because 'member you don't love me

Repeat Chorus

I couldn't tell
    How you fell
    To the ground
    Was it in accident
    Did you forget how to walk
    Guess you forgot how to talk
    Because you said the wrong thing to her
    You should've said no
    You should've said i gotta go
    Before she finds out
    But guess what I saw you guys making out
    So there's no turning back now
    You already hit it foul

Repeat Chorus

We wern't like any other
    I thought we loved each other
    I thought i was your little sister
    But you treated me like a blister
    And I got twisted
    You were like my big brother
    Watching over me
    I tried to believe
    But noo
    Not again
    Not again
    Not Again
    Not this time

Repeat Chorus

You are the one
    You are the one to blame
    Isn't that a shame
    That your the one to blame
    Yes your the one to blame

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Broken Love Song

I saw it coming
    It was drumming up
    I am done with you and me
    I thought we were perfectly ment to be
    Not some thing that stings like a bee
    I could tell how you fell to the ground
    When i said goodbye
    I thought we flew like ballons
    I said hello
    When I should've said no