1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Today I....

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Sorry if there's already a thread on this (i say that like every time i post a thread lol..) Anyway i thought it would be cool to have a place for Swifties to say once cool thing they did/are going to do during their day :)

So tonight i'm going to an outdoor concert of some obscure band with some of my friends who i haven't seen in a while. I'm really excited because we get all dolled up and take lots of pictures when we go to the concerts (they're free) and we see a ton of people from my old school.

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Today I....

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Today I got a bracelet for free. Originally $60! I just have to pay $1 for shipping.

"I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Sounds fun!
    Today I went shopping and got a few things, then talked with my friend on the phone for a while.
    ~Hannah~

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Today I played in our wreck room with my 2-year-old, throwing a beach ball around and saying, "Up and down!" as the ball went up and came down. Toddler giggles are so much fun!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Today I made a new blog! :)

^^^^^ YES! Thank you Camryn :)

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Today I read how stupidity can lead to death real fast.

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Today I had a shower and then did papers with my friend :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"
    "I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love"

"I love each freckle on your face!"-Jump Then Fall

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Today mom bought me the second Hungergames book (Icelandic version). :)

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 2:36 PM

moonstorm5000 wrote:

O.k., I'll bite. What were you reading?
    Illinois Country Fan

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Illinois Country Fan wrote:
    moonstorm5000 wrote:

O.k., I'll bite. What were you reading?
    Illinois Country Fan

Near Little Rock 2 guys the same age as me were involved in a sparkler explosion which resulted in the death of one of them and the other in the hospital with serious injuries.

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 12:34 PM

^^ OH MY GOODNESS! That sounds terrible! I'm so sorry!

Today I haven't really done much. Just babysitting and working on summer reading :)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Well, I went to the supermarket today with my mom and brother (boring) came home, Mom made pizza for us which was amazingly yummy, working on a Taylor Fan Project (go under All Things Taylor, look for the Paper Swiftie Project and join us!), earbuds in listening to Taylor YouTube videos and interviews, Mom's going out to MNO tonight (Mom's Night Out) so it's going to be me, my Daddy and my bro. So that's about it, but tomorrow is Saturday so lots of Taylor talk to myself and you all, Taylor music, Taylor website, Taylor drawings and Taylor....everything. LOL.

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 12:41 PM

moonstorm5000 wrote:

^/\today I saw the best signature on TC!/\^

1: stayingfearless13 2:keepyoureyesopen4EVER

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 1:24 PM

speak-now wrote:
    moonstorm5000 wrote:

Which one?

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 1:30 PM

today I'm gonna finish the Cherries painting that I promised my mom for her kitchen

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 1:30 PM

i tried on like a million dresses for my moms wedding and she put makeup and stuff on. i was yelling in the store. if u havent noticed i dont like putting makeup on and i am not a dress girl i like tshirt and jeans and if someone forces me to, no matter where i am, i will scream and freak out

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Today my cousins promised me to bring Wonderstruck from Australia for me :DDDDD WOOHOOO!!! :DD ^^

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 2:05 AM

moonstorm5000 wrote:
    speak-now wrote:
    moonstorm5000 wrote:

Which one?

All of your ones! I like your avatar too!

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Was in shock after finding out my aunty suddenly passed away last night :'(
    I spoke now, March 4th South Australia.

You're beautiful, every little piece love

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 5:07 AM

^^i'm so sorry! :( I will pray for her

Today I'm going to the beach with two of my best friends in the whole world :)

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Today I went shopping and got some Taylor stuff