1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Cats or Dogs?

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I personally like dogs better because I've grew up with them my whole life. But I love cats too! ;) I'm a pure animal person though, so I pretty much love everything. (except reptiles and bugs) What about you? You can just randomly say just dogs (or cats) or you can tell me why!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Cats or Dogs?

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I like both because I grew up with both because my sister was the president of the local Humane Society so we took in a lot of strays. But right now I only have a cat, named Abner.
    Swiftie forever!

Thanks FearlesslyEnchanted!

Thanks FearlesslyEnchanted!

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Dogs will always be my favorite. I have 2 boys. :)

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 5:18 AM

I grew up with cats and just love them! Unfortunately, though, I became allergic to them about 12 years ago, so I can't have any around me.
    Illinois Country Fan

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 5:29 AM

They say it best in the Homeward Bound movie: "Cats rule and dogs drool"
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 7:48 AM

I love both, but since I have a small apartment 4 floors up I chose to get a cat because I don't have to go out and walk him in all weather (it can be very hot and very cold where I live). Cat is quieter, no barking and he uses his cat box in the bathroom. Sometimes I'm on the elevator and I gotta rush to the bathroom when I get home and it always feels like I won't make it.

One of my aunts has an ailing mother that had him since a kitten and he's just over a year old. He is my first cat of my own.
    Jennifer

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 8:27 AM

I've grown up with both, and cats are my favorite.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Here is the thing. I adore cats so much, but I'm allergic. :( If I'm around one for too long my eyes and face get puffy. I love dogs. I have a pekingese named Gizmo, he's my baby! I still want a cat...

"Fans are my favorite thing in the world. I've never been the type of artist who has that line drawn between their friends and their fans." - Taylor Swift.

Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Cats! Dogs scare me

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 10:52 AM

BOTH
    Long live Taylor Swift!!!!

~May the odds be ever in your favour!!~

Life isn't about surviving the storm, it's about learning to dance in the rain. - Taylor swift

Thanks for believing in my weirdness!!

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 3:54 AM

Cats of course :)

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 5:38 AM

Both :)

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:29 AM

Definitely dogs. They are more outgoing and they always love you more than themselves.
    You are the best thing that's ever been mine.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:18 AM

I love them both equally I could never choose lol. I've had both growing up and each pet had it's own personality the last cat I had was really sweet and loving, but I've also had cats that hide under couches and don't want anything to do with you unless they're hungry. Dogs well in my experience most of my dogs have liked me except one, we had this toy poodle and she hated my guts for some reason lol everytime I went to pet her she'd snap at me. The dog I have no loved me to death most of the time but he hates strangers.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:24 AM

I like both but I like cats better.. I have 2

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Cats :) Im terrified of dogs - I always cross over the road when Im walking along and see one on the side Im on :/ Also, my crush has 11 cats :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:28 AM

I don't know, that's hard. I grew up with cats all my life, and they're like family. Right now I don't have any because I have a dog, and he's really small. Horses are awesome too! I take horse back riding lessons right now and I took home a red ribbon at a horse show.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I love both cats are adorable,but the litter box problem does'nt work out with my family,but i love dogs because well, my best friend /crush takes in a bunch of stray dogs,and they're all adorable

Isabella

^cloudnine

Isabella

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Both for me :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I've grown up with dogs and cats and I prefer cats so much more!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I can't choose! I love them both. D: