1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TexasSwiftie13's Songbook!!!

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 1:39 PM

HELLO!! Thank you so much for clicking on this!

This is where I will be posting my songs. I've only been writing songs for a few months, so I would LOVE feedback and constructive criticism!!

Why I started: Because Taylor Swift and lots of Swifties on here write songs. It made me believe in myself that I could, too!

SO........please read and comment!! :)

(The graphic was made by GirlOnAMission19!!)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TexasSwiftie13's Songbook!!!

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 1:48 PM

This song I'm posting is about how I don't talk to many people at school. And because of that, they don't always talk to me. And I wish they did.
    This song also won a contest! yay!

So, here it is

In My Dreams

Just ignore me
    like you always do.
    I don't need you
    I have a couple friends to talk to.
    even though part of me
    wishes you'd notice me
    sometimes

Chorus:
    In my dreams
    I walk around school
    talking to everyone.
    They're all my friends
    no one is surprised
    I'm saying even a single word.
    Because that's how it always is
    in my dreams.

So I sit alone and do my work.
    like I'm supposed to.
    but even at lunch,
    when you can do whatever you want
    i don't talk to anyone.

Chorus:
    In my dreams
    I walk around school
    talking to everyone.
    They're all my friends
    no one is surprised
    in my dreams.

Sometimes I do speak
    but if the wrong people hear me
    then they start to freak out
    over a few little words.
    that I said.

Chorus:
    In my dreams
    I walk around school
    talking to everyone.
    They're all my friends
    no one is surprised
    in my dreams.
    In my dreams.
    In my dreams.

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 1:51 PM

I lovelovelove your song! It's really good!

Made by Safe & Sound

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Thank you so much!!

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 2:03 PM

This is another song!

Mistake

I don't want to feel so invisible to you
    and everyone else in the room
    I'm tired of all the tears
    that fall freely down as the end of the day nears
    flowing down
    faster and faster as they pick up their pace
    and I wish it wasn't this way

Chorus:
    But I made a mistake
    so long ago
    I wouldn't respond to you
    didn't feel like I needed to
    But now I do

Just trying to get through
    It didn't mean I hated you
    just didn't feel like talking
    but now I'm wishing I had

Chorus:
    But I made a mistake
    so long ago
    But now I do

Is it too late now?
    I hope not, I hope not
    Can I speak to you
    without making a big deal out of it?
    I hope so, I hope so
    so much.

Chorus:
    But I made a mistake
    so long ago
    But now I do

I made a mistake, mistake.

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 1:45 PM

All Alone

I'm tired of pretending that I don't care
    about the way you all ignore me
    it's getting to hard for me to bare.
    I just sit around
    and think about
    how bad I feel and don't say a word.
    But it seems to get harder every day.

Chorus:
    And now I feel
    so alone
    by myself
    with no one to rely on.
    and I feel
    like I can't trust anyone
    and no one wants to be my friend
    cuz I'm all alone.

I'm walking through the halls
    seeing groups of girls
    talking around me.
    I want to cry
    cuz I don't feel
    that happiness inside me
    like they do.

Chorus:
    And now I feel
    so alone
    by myself
    with no one to rely on.
    and I feel
    cuz I'm all alone.

So then I look down
    and hold it in
    until I get home.
    where I can cry all night
    about how bad I feel.

Chorus:
    And now I feel
    so alone
    by myself
    with no one to rely on.
    and I feel
    cuz I'm all alone.

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 1:42 PM

I'm really going to try and upload songs on here a lot!

:)
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Hypnotized

I see you there.
    I try to speak.
    my mind grows blank.
    my knees grow weak.
    Falling head over heels
    Oooooh

Chorus:
    baby tell me what's on your mind
    when I walk right by you.
    tell me what's on your mind
    when you're eyes stare into mine.
    Ooooooh
    What's on your mind?
    'Cuz I know I'm hypnotized
    every time your eyes meet mine
    Oooooh
    I'm hypnotized.

Do you see right through me?
    to that pretty girl behind me.
    Do feel how I feel?
    Every time I see your face.
    Is there a chance you feel the same?
    Please tell me you know my name.
    Please tell me
    there's a chance for a future
    for you and me.

Chorus:
    Ooooooh
    What's on your mind?
    Oooooh
    I'm hypnotized.

Ooooooh
    Tell me what's on your mind.
    Will we ever have a real conversation
    together?
    Will we ever have a chance
    to love one another?
    Will we ever?
    Oh, now it's up to you.
    Tell me what's on your mind.
    Do you feel what I feel?
    Hypnotized....

Chorus:
    Ooooooh
    What's on your mind?
    Oooooh
    I'm hypnotized.

I see you there.
    I try to speak.
    My mind grows blank.
    My knees grow weak.

-credit to AllOverAgain

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I'll upload more later......

AND PLEASE COMMENT!!

:)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 3:52 PM

:D.

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Twisted Lies

Rain.
    Falling gracefully down my window pane.
    Making squiggly lines.
    just like your lies.
    Trying to evade the truth.
    But it's staring right at you.
    Ooohh.

Why
    do you lie?
    And turn my life into a giant, twisted soft pretzel?
    Who
    really benefits from this?
    Who gains anything from this endless trench of death?
    When your twisted lies get undone
    it'll only hurt everyone.

And now I see
    what you've been doing to me.
    I turned on the light
    and finally I can see clearly.
    It's all a game that you've been playing from the start.
    I'm caught up in the middle
    even though I didn't want to start.
    You might not have meant to hurt me
    but it's way too late for an apology.
    This game has to end
    eventually.

Why
    do you lie?
    Who

And this will be
    the last time you see me
    this will be the last time.
    I'm done.

Why
    do you lie?
    Who

Ohh..
    I'm done.
    Because I'm tired of your lives.
    Fortunately
    for me.
    Because I'm tired of your twisted lies.

-First sig made by me!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 for avatar![/signature]

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Blown Away

I see you standing there
    talking to all your friends.
    Laughing.
    Having a great time.
    How I wish you and I could be.

I'm blown away
    by everything you say.
    You're in my mind
    every single day.
    So please stay.
    Don't go away.
    Not today.

I see you smile.
    So I do, too.
    If only it was because of me and you.
    Together
    Forever
    Oooohhh...
    You start to turn towards me.
    So I walk away so you can't see what I'm hiding inside.
    But just remember....

I'm blown away
    by everything you say.
    You're in my mind
    every single day.
    So please stay.
    Don't go away.
    Not today.

Maybe someday...
    someday
    you'll see me differently.
    maybe someday
    you'll be in love with me.

I'm blown away
    by everything you say.
    You're in my mind
    every single day.
    So please stay.
    Don't go away.
    Not today.

Blown away.
    Blown away today.
    So stay
    because I'm blown away.

-First sig made by me!

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Forget Me

Forget me.
    I'm fine.
    I can work by myself.
    Have fun with your other friends.
    I'm not included anymore.

Every time it happens.
    Makes me wanna scream.
    And shout.
    And leave.
    because even though i'm your friend.
    you have others in this class you like more than me.
    apparently.
    But I stay quiet.

Basically,
    If I'm the 2nd to join a group of 5.
    But they're can only be 4.
    I'm the one headed out the door.
    Every time it happens.
    Makes me wanna scream.
    And shout.
    And leave.
    apparently.
    But I stay quiet.

Every day when i walk in.
    I don't feel welcome.
    Every time we have to choose a group.
    I'm always the last one left.
    With no one.
    No friends left.

Every time it happens.
    Makes me wanna scream.
    And shout.
    And leave.
    apparently.
    But I stay quiet.

So forget me.
    I don't need you anymore.
    I'm fine by myself.
    I'm used to it.
    Now.

-First sig made by me!

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Afraid to Fly

in the faded light
    of this dreary night.
    the stars shine bright
    as i hold on tight.
    wishing everything was alright.

but you look at her
    you don't ever see me.
    why don't you notice me?
    cuz i know we're meant to be.
    but what can i do
    when i'm that shy little bird that's too afraid to fly
    and jump to the sky?

crying alone
    sitting on the floor
    trying hard to look back to a time
    when i didn't like you this much
    but it's not possible anymore.
    I'm the fish caught in the net.

but you look at her
    you don't ever see me.
    why don't you notice me?
    but what can i do
    and jump to the sky?

i need to break free
    from this enchanted spell you have on me.
    this enticing dream of fantasy.
    that makes me go insane.
    insanely in love with you
    every time our eyes meet.

but you look at her
    you don't ever see me.
    why don't you notice me?
    but what can i do
    and jump to the sky?
    too afraid...
    too afraid...
    to fly.....

-Sig made by Shannon1120![/signature]

Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Unfortunate Day

When the ocean looks too deep.
    When the sun shines too bright.
    When you're sitting by yourself staring at the fire's light.

Because the door has slammed
    and the light has dimmed
    and everything was better yesterday.
    Now it's a sad, unfortunate day.

When your shadow looms over you
    and your smile's turned around.
    When time passes quickly
    and everything is a mystery.
    And nothing feels quite right.

and the light has dimmed

Remembering the time
    when every little thing was fine.
    It feels like a lifetime ago.
    Yesterday
    seems so far away.

and the light has dimmed

Everything was better yesterday.
    Yesterday.
    Now. Ohhh.
    Now.
    It's a sad, unfortunate day.

Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 2:39 PM

They are all very good. I really like Hypnotized, Afraid To Fly & Unfortunate Day.
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 1:57 PM

^^^ Thank you SO much for saying that!!

Tue, May 21, 2013 at 6:07 PM

A new one I just entered into a songwriting contest..........

Basically it's about how the only good friends I have are each other's best friends. They are always hanging out together and going to each other's houses. All the time. And I'm never with them. So during school, they are always talking about what happened. And I feel really left out.

Another Ordinary Day

Just another ordinary day
    that pain won't go away.
    you three chatted about what you did yesterday.
    planning the future.
    What you'll do for summer break.
    Your plans don't include me.
    My mind feels all dizzy
    from the sadness I'm enduring.
    This morning.

Ooohh...
    I never feel apart of your group
    i'm just sitting here to seem less lonely and in the loop.
    The only time I ever get invited
    is when there's twenty people going.
    I try to start a nice conversation
    but goes right back to what you did last week
    like a boomerang with a sharp edge turning around, stabbing me in the back.
    It's just another ordinary day.

Now you're talking about going to ihop after school.
    So I try to act cool
    and pretend like I don't care.
    But inside lies my broken heart afraid to voice my fears.
    That eventually they'll say
    "why don't you go hang out with them
    if you're not going to really talk to us?"
    But what am I supposed to say when I don't know what they're talking about?
    I have nothing related to say.
    Nothing that can ease this pain away.

Ooohh...
    Another ordinary day....

So finally...
    I wish you could see
    this hurricane of madness swirling around my brain.
    It's drowning all of my thoughts.
    All of the ones that were still sane.
    Now... have all blown away.
    In that hurricane.
    It's just another ordinary.....day.

Ooohh...

Another ordinary day...
    ordinary...
    day...
    and the pain won't go away...

Thu, May 23, 2013 at 6:45 AM

OMS!!!I just read your whole page!!!I really like Hypnotized and and In My Dreams!!! :)

[img="[url= http://i42.tinypic.com/30shlqp.png"]