Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Vegetarians or Vegans?

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 1:00 PM

I'm not either, but one of my brothers and his wife are vegan. They are for a similar reason to yours. She has allergies. He cheats a little when she's not around, but follows the diet for the most part.

I love the pic, BTW, of Taylor grabbing a cake mix off of the shelf!
    Illinois Country Fan

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I wanted to become vegitarian a few years ago, but I realized I wouldn't stay healthy without meat for my size and weight. I've been considering it lately on how cruel some animals are killed, but I really enjoy seafood. I have a friend who is completely vegan. It's really intersting to see the everything-free things in her lunch!
    Avatar made by the switasticallytaylorificlywonderstruckinlyamazing and kind TSF! :)

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 1:13 PM

I can do vegetarian (I'm trying to) but i cant do vegan. I can't live without my cheddar cheese or Swiss, or mozzarella.... *starts daydreaming about cheese*.... Oh, sorry..

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 1:41 PM

I'm a sorta vegitarian… I don't most meats, but I like some forms of beef, some forms of pork, chicken, and some forms of fish. But in those few some forms they are things like pepperoni, bacon, chicken patties, chicken fingers, chicken frys, chicken nuggets, fish-sticks etc. I don't know, it's just weird.

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 2:59 PM

I could probably be vegetarian because the only meat I actually like is chicken, and saying that I like it is pushing it.

My mum wouldn't let me be vegetarian, because she doesn't want to cook a different meal for me. I feel like pointing out that I don't eat the meat part of meals anyway, and I haven't even had the same meal as my family in years. I even eat at a different time from everyone else. Half the time I even cook my own food. xD

But no, I have been toying with the idea for a couple of years now. x)

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 3:03 PM

I don't eat red meat. So not a full vegetarian, but..

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 3:10 PM

I'm a vegetarian. :D

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 3:38 PM

a little of both, i eat very little meat and dairy...but still some...so im kinda half vegan/vegetarian if that makes anysense
    xoxo

ps. feel free to add me as a friend and or message me whenever!! i'm a nice person!! haha....:)

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 3:38 PM

ahaha
    xoxo

ps. feel free to add me as a friend and or message me whenever!! i'm a nice person!! haha....:)

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I'm a Vegan :)

Please go check out my graphic shop...just click the graphic :)

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Except for pepperoni pizza (no more than 2x week) & fish, I stick to a mainly vegetarian diet. Vegan may be a bit too extreme for me since I couldn't have dairy (I enjoy ice cream too much!).

I've seen pigs & cows that are living on area farms only to become beef or pork products in the end and I just can't eat it when I look at them or remember looking at them.
    Jennifer

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 8:45 PM

I would love to try to be vegitarian/vegan... i mean i dont care if people kill cows and pigs and stuff but still im kinda "bigger" so i would love to do it as kinda a diet... any ideah on how to stick with it?
    Hey :) hope your day was swell! Leave me a comment!! Credit: ME! :)See more graphics here!

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I'm a pescetarian. I am a vegetarian except for fish, because my doctor said I needed fish hahah
    Vote for me, read my songs, and request a song review!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off-topic/1895991
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off-topic/1862851
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off-topic/1904311

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Neither, I'll eat anything but seafood :P

- graphics by TaylorSwiftFan

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 8:54 PM

...A non-breakfast meal without meat would be...rather odd to me.

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Alkanshel wrote:

ikr

- graphics by TaylorSwiftFan

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 9:27 PM

story of us is a tragedy wrote:
    I would love to try to be vegitarian/vegan... i mean i dont care if people kill cows and pigs and stuff but still im kinda "bigger" so i would love to do it as kinda a diet... any ideah on how to stick with it?
    Hey :) hope your day was swell! Leave me a comment!! Credit: ME! :)See more graphics here!

Try having a few Vegan meals to start with... you really have to be open to all sorts of veggies, fruits, and grains. Tofu is not necessary!!! Ukk!! But in the end try not to think of it as a diet but a way of life. Ohh and try quinoa! :)

Please go check out my graphic shop...just click the graphic :)

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 10:20 PM

^ thank ya :) any meals you reccomend?

RE: Re: Vegetarians or Vegans?

Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 10:29 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Alkanshel wrote:

ikr

My ex was vegetarian and one of my best friends is vegan - so even though I'm not either I've had a quite a lot of vegetarian and vegan meals. There are quite a lot of 'meat substitute' products around, I particularly like some of the recipes for vegetarian sausages. So there's no real difference when you substitute them.

But also some meals actually work quite easily without meat - if you do a really good quality stir fry for example you have a lot of different vegetables to go with the rice or pasta, and it doesn't really matter if you miss out putting any meat in it.
    ... forever the name on my lips ...

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.