Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Who's celebrity you look alike?

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 7:15 AM

People tell me I look like Miley Cyrus
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Some people say Josh Hutcherson, but I'm taller and my chin is different.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 7:18 AM

I've been told I have the same eye shape and mouth as Taylor
    Idk if that counts, but other than that, no one.
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

6.25.11~I got the chance to Speak Now

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 7:19 AM

Shailene Woodley and Belle from Beauty and the Beast! Lol.

All graphics made by me

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 7:21 AM

A bunch of my friends have this thing where they obsessivley say I look like Selena Gomez 24/7. I don't see it, but whatever. I'm not a huge fan of hers, but she's really pretty, so it's kind of flattering. (:

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 8:04 AM

I have heard that I am like Selena Gomez, and MIley Cyrus when she was normal, and Vanessa Hudgens when she was in HSM1 and 3 (I have long brown hair that can be wavy and straight, depending on the day.

Check out my graphic shop?

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 8:06 AM

Some People told me I look like a mixture between Selena Gomez and Nina Dobrev

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 1:16 PM

kathryn97 wrote:
    I don't know :( No one has ever told me I look like anyone. :(

Same - we can be unique together

~

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 1:23 PM

I've been told a lot I look like Taylor.

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Idina Menzel. At least, that's what everyone says.
    Peace, love, and Swift!
    I will be enchanted to meet Idina Menzel 7/7/12!

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Once someone said I look like Blair Waldorf I think they meant Leighton Meester, I think it's the hair...

Thanks BetterthanRevenger136 for my 2nd Sig!

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Well, I've heard from four of my friends that I look like Alyson Hannigan (Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Michelle from American Pie, etc.) but I'm not exactly sure myself. Here's a picture of her: http://poorlibrarian.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/mt1123888905.jpg?w=340&h=486 Looking at my profile picture, message me what you think. xx

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Some people say I look like Ken Bauman, don't know who that is, should I be flattered?

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I've never been told I look like any celebrity.
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I really don't think I look like a celebrity...

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 12:57 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    I really don't think I look like a celebrity...

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Me too. Some people told me that I'm similar to Emma Watson but i don't agree!!!

^thank you Lilylily13 for this beautiful signature!

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I've been told im a Taylor lookalike ;)
    I'm Taylor's OFFICIAL Twin :)

My Graphic Shop
    Beauty & Fashion Q's

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Swiftlookalike wrote:
    I've been told im a Taylor lookalike ;)
    I'm Taylor's OFFICIAL Twin :)

My Graphic Shop
    Beauty & Fashion Q's

I didn't get that from your username (; haha

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Actually some people have said my hair is similar to Miley Cyrus's when it was long - that sort of counts I suppose!
    ~

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.