Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

how to delete account?

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 5:52 AM

I'm making a new one, can someone send the link for deleting? I cant find it :/

Credit to Songbird13 :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: how to delete account?

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 5:53 AM

Why change account?

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 5:59 AM

FlorenceDupuis wrote:
    Why change account?

Because I dont like my username and I just want a new account:) I think I might have figured it out but it wont let me do it immediately :(

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 6:34 AM

there's a way to change the user name.

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 6:41 AM

DayDreamer13 wrote:
    FlorenceDupuis wrote:
    Why change account?

Because I dont like my username and I just want a new account:) I think I might have figured it out but it wont let me do it immediately :(

There a way that you can just change your username but keep the same account if you'd like you just go on the place to edit your page, then you click on the avatar, where edit appears. There's a place where it says change dipay name, you can just change it to whatever you'd like and get a new avatar to match it after if you wish to :)

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 7:02 AM

Oh awesome:) thanks i might just do that i just realised i dont want to lose my founder badge:)

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 7:26 AM

You can change your username, so that's probably the easiest thing to do. I don't think you can easily delete your account. I believe you have to email the main site that runs Taylor's website and request for them to delete your account.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 10:27 AM

OMG THIS IS DAYDREAMER13.

I sent them the request before I changed my mind. I thought they would send me a link or something and i planned to just leave it so i didnt worry. But THEY STRAIGHT OFF DELETED ME! D;

I know I can't really complain, because it is what i asked for. But i miss it :'(

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Omg i am SO SO CONFUSED!

They just gave it back! But i tried like 50 times to get in, and they sent me an email telling me they'd deleted me, what? 0.o

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I wanna delete my account but dont know how...

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 3:25 AM

Omg I just found this again hahahaha

I forgot about this, it came up on the forum recently and I thought it was made recently and thought I'd been hacked when I saw my name lol

I didnt delete, clearly :D

RE: how to delete account?

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:07 PM

do you know how to put a picture on your avatar?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.