1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ed Sheeran

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Dude, Taylor has made me obsessed with his music!
There are so many acoustic videos of him performing lego house on youtube, and I am addicted to those lyrics. Oh, and his official video for Lego House is hilarious because it has Rupert Grint as the star.
I also love his song "you need me, I don't need you", there are some sick videos for that on youtube as well.
I think Taylor will get Ed Sheeran a lot of publicity in America and other countries besides the UK (where he is already famous). Taylor has a lot of power in the music industry, let's face it, she pretty much made the Biebs famous here in the US with one video blog.
What do you guys think?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ed Sheeran

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 11:48 PM

I actually had never heard of him until this all started.
    He's obviously a talented man, and him and Taylor obviously get along really well.
    I am very excited to see what writing collaborations they have in store.
    :)

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 11:52 PM

In England, Ed Sheeran is already pretty famous but collaborating with Taylor will get him even more fame!

RFA x

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 11:59 PM

I don't believe I had heard of him until the talk of the collaboration began. But I know he's famous in the UK

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 9:06 AM

He's been pretty famous for a while in Ireland and in the Uk:)

Credit to Songbird13 :)

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 9:11 AM

+ has been out in the UK for a while and I have been obsessed with it since the first time I heard it. Ed Sheeran is so unique and original and I really hope he gets the big fan base he deserves! I love Ed Sheeran! His website is awesome and I love the jewellery that his mother makes, it is so awesome! :)

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 9:12 AM

I've known about Ed Sheeran for about 5 months or so, since I saw a cover of Lego House by someone I subscribe to on YouTube. After hearing the original by Ed, I loved his music ever since. I love that he's finally getting more attention here in the States.
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 9:26 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if he is featured on Tay's new album! I'd love it!

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Did the two of them do a duet, or are they planning too?

Guy Swiftie who adores America's Sweetheart Taylor Allison Swift.

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Ed Has Been One Of My Favourite Artists For About A Year Now And I'm So Glad Taylors Making Him Known Now In The US. I Really Hope They Do A Duet Together:)

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 12:24 PM

He is really good and I can;t wait to hear the songs they have made together!

RFA x

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 12:33 PM

He's really well known in Ireland and the uk and he is so amazing. Small Bump and The A-Team are my FAVES :D
    my lyrics [;
    ULTIMATE songwriting contest! ;)

tswiftlover :D ^

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Never actually heard or read about his name, but I hear Lego House at least once a day when I'm at work, probably more times... perhaps I should see if the rest of the CD is any good. ^^'

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I just bought a couple of his songs this morning from the new album :) My favorite song besides, Lego House, are Grade 8 and Give Me Love.
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

RE: Ed Sheeran

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 1:20 PM

ed sheeran is going to be my husband.

it's already decided.

(but seriously his music is amazing. if you're not listening to it then you should go do that. right now.)
    Make me the happiest girl ever and vote for me? :)

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 1:24 PM

His music doesn't quite click with me, but Small Bump and A-Team are phenomenal.

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I've been a fan of Ed Sheeran ever since A-team was released, I've seen him live and he was amazing. He's really big here in the UK and I'm soo excited for his collaboration with Taylor!!:D

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Absolutely adore him

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 2:00 PM

I've known about Ed for a while, cause of him and Harry Styles being friends and how he wrote Moments on their album Up All Night, and I've loved him since then. Now Taylor loves him, they are collaborating, and Ed's new album is out!! LOVE THISSS!!
    ~lovelovelove
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

credit to Shininglikefireworks for this AMAZING graphic!

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 2:05 PM

lovedyourfromtheveryfirstday13 wrote:
    I've known about Ed for a while, cause of him and Harry Styles being friends and how he wrote Moments on their album Up All Night, and I've loved him since then. Now Taylor loves him, they are collaborating, and Ed's new album is out!! LOVE THISSS!!
    ~lovelovelove
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

credit to Shininglikefireworks for this AMAZING graphic!

Same here :)

~Hannah~

RE: Ed Sheeran

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 2:25 PM

I love him! He's voice is so amazing! I'm so happy he's getting to be known over here in America! His album, I believe, is number one on iTunes right now! :D His songwriting in so beautiful! I'd loooovvvee to hear Taylor and Ed do a song together! It would be amazing!