Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite Movie Quotes......

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Inigo Montoya: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    Count Rugen: Stop saying that!

Inigo Montoya: He's right on top of us. I wonder if he's using the same wind we are using.

XD
    "If you meet a loner, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they've tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them."

"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who tells you different is trying to sell you something."

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:02 AM

In the same vein...

Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:10 AM

How about "You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line"!"
    "If you meet a loner, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they've tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them."

"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who tells you different is trying to sell you something."

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:10 AM

Princess Bride.... alright!

The Princess Bride (1987)

Buttercup: You can die too for all I care.
    [she pushes him down a high hill]
    Man in Black: AS... YOU... WISH.
    Buttercup: Oh, my sweet Westley! What have I done?

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:15 AM

The princess Bride (1987)

Old Woman: Boo. Boo. Boo.
    Buttercup: Why do you do this?
    Old Woman: Because you had love in your hands, and you gave it up.
    Buttercup: But they would have killed Westley if I hadn't done it.
    The Ancient Booer: Your true love lives. And you marry another. True Love saved her in the Fire Swamp, and she treated it like garbage. And that's what she is, the Queen of Refuse. So bow down to her if you want, bow to her. Bow to the Queen of Slime, the Queen of Filth, the Queen of Putrescence. Boo. Boo. Rubbish. Filth. Slime. Muck. Boo. Boo. Boo.

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:18 AM

The Hunger Games

"Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor."
    If you're lucky enough to be different, never change. ~Taylor Swift

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Inigo Montoya: Offer me money.
    Count Rugen: Yes!
    Inigo Montoya: Power, too, promise me that.
    Count Rugen: All that I have and more. Please...
    Inigo Montoya: Offer me anything I ask for.
    Count Rugen: Anything you want...
    Inigo Montoya: I want my father back, you son of a b***h!

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:26 AM

She's the man (2006)

Viola: Speaking as a completely third party objective with absolutely no personal interest in the matter, I'm not really sure that you and Olivia really mesh well together.

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Mean girls : & none for gretchen Weiners

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:33 AM

Mean Girls (2004)

Cady: You know what! It's not my fault you're like, in love with me, or something!
    Janis: What?
    Damian: Oh, no, she did not!
    Janis: See? That's the thing with you plastics. You think everybody is in love with you when actually, everybody HATES you! Like, Aaron Samuels, for example, he broke up with Regina and guess what? He still doesn't want you! So why are you still messing with Regina, Cady? I'll tell you why, because you are a mean girl! You're a b***h! Here. You can have this. It won a prize.
    [Damian drives away with Janis, yelling out the window]
    Damian: And I want my pink shirt back! I want my pink shirt back!

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:18 AM

How about Avengers?

Coulson (to Cap.): I watched you while you were sleeping. (Awkward silence). I-I mean... I was present when you were unconscious from the ice.

LOL

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Hahahaha ya the avengers

Loki to Stark
    Loki: I have an army
    Stark: we have a hulk
    Loki: Oh he's back?!?!?
    Stark: Ur missing the point ...There is no version of this where you come out on top!
    Loki: ?????

Some fave quotes:

"The world will be watching! May the odds be ever in your favor"
    "For Narnia!"
    "If he asked me if I loved him I'd lie"

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Or from the avengers

Stark and Loki
    Stark: Lets do a head count ur brother... the demi-god
    Loki: (annoyed sigh)
    Stark: The Super solider who is a living legend.....a man with breathtaking anger management issues.....a couple of master assaissins... and you, big man, you have managed to p.o off every single one of them
    Loki: that was the plan
    Stark: terrible plan
    Some fave quotes:

"For Narnia!"

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Camille~Swiftie wrote:
    The Hunger Games

"Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor."
    If you're lucky enough to be different, never change. ~Taylor Swift

I love that quote! :)

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:42 AM

"All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage and I promise you, something great will come of it." ~ Matt Damon

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Avengers:

Loki: Enough! You are all of you beneath me! I am a God, you dull creature, and I shall not be bullied -
    (Smashed against the floor several times)
    Hulk: Puny God.

:D

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Ninjabreadman wrote:
    Avengers:

Loki: Enough! You are all of you beneath me! I am a God, you dull creature, and I shall not be bullied -
    (Smashed against the floor several times)
    Hulk: Puny God.

:D

haahahah luv that quote!
    Some fave quotes:

"For Narnia!"

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Probably one of the best bits of the film XD

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 1:01 PM

"Laugh it up, fuzzball!" Han Solo, to Chewbacca... He's probably the only one in the galaxy who could get away with talking to Chewie that way...
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Haunted_One54 wrote:
    "Laugh it up, fuzzball!" Han Solo, to Chewbacca... He's probably the only one in the galaxy who could get away with talking to Chewie that way...
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Life debts go a long way for a Wookie...