Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Fearless_Hannah13's Songbook!

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Open Those Brown Eyes
    The Message: There's this guy who's his perfect symbolizes everything you want, but he's so caught up in thinking about who he thinks he loves that he doesn't notice you.

Verse 1
    I can see it in your eyes
    You have no idea who you love
    And you don't know but
    I could be someone
    You'd never let go of

Pre-Chorus
    It's like I'm fallin' when I see you smile,
    So come on, just stay for a while
    Chorus
    I wish you could hold me and never let go,
    But your eyes are still closed
    You don't know that I see you
    But baby I love you
    One day you'll open those brown eyes
    And tell me that you love me too.

Verse 2
    It's always the same routine
    You say my name, I say 'hello'
    But inside I'm screaming
    And you don't even know
    That I could be yours, and
    You would be cured, yeah
    Because I would give you all my love

Pre-Chorus
    It's like I break down when you smile,
    So come on, please stay for a while
    Repeat Chorus

Bridge
    You're complicated
    I was frustrated
    But I concentrated, and wrote
    this
    song

Chorus
    I wish you could love me and never let go
    But your eyes are still closed
    I hope now that I told you
    You'll see that I've wanted you
    One day you'll open those beautiful brown eyes,
    And you'll tell me 'I love you too.
    Outro
    I hope you say you love me too...

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Slam the Door
    Story: This girl who I thought had been my best friend for years started to change in a bad way, and we got into a fight that lasted three months. Now she thinks we're ok, but I am still really mad. So I wrote a song.

Verse 1

After what you did, do you really think

It's all over, you can laugh it off

But to me it's stained in dark black ink

You ain't never gonna be my boss

Pre-Chorus
    You tried to break me down,

Now you're tryna build me up

Think you're the queen, you've got your crown

But I'll be the one to drain the cup*
    Chorus
    I hope you're happy,

This is what you bargained for

Ya gotta realize what you did to me

Before I leave and slam the door

O-oh Yeah

Verse 2
    I used to think you were a lifelong friend,

That you'd be there for me when I need you

But I found you'd never lend a hand

You're pushing away everyone you know

Pre-Chorus
    You tried to make me drown
    Now you're tryna stack me up

But you'll trip over you're own gown

And I'll be the one to drain the cup*
    Repeat Chorus

Bridge
    What you're doing will only bite you back

It's only a matter of time before you find out

And there's no cleaning up this act

So I guess this is who you are now

Chorus
    You better be happy 

This is what you spent your money on

And now you've realized what you did to me

So I've left and slammed the door

Whoa slammed the do-or

Outro
    Ya better go, there's no comin' back to me, now

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1884071

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Stressed (Leave Me Be)
    Story: This never happened to me, but there's this guy who loves you too much and he's very possessive of you and you just want OUT.

Verse 1

No one ever said love was easy

And with you, yeah, it's true

I wanna say what I feel, but I get queasy

So until I learn how, I'm stuck with you

Pre-Chorus

You caught my eye on a Friday night, not knowing I'd regret it all

Chorus

You got me under lock-and-key,

I feel trapped and chained and all the rest, yeah

Why won't you just leave me be

I used to love you, but now all I feel is stressed

Verse 2
    Ya tried to hug me, but I pulled away

You say, 'All I want is you, baby', but

I can't get the guts to say 'I don't feel the same'

Frustration is all I know, and

I doubt I'll escape without feeling uncut

Pre-Chorus

I'm all caught up, in your love

But I regret every time I see you, babe

Repeat Chorus

Bridge

I don't know how I've lasted so long

But I know that there's something wrong,

You're so complicated,
    I'm frustrated

And so I wrote you this song (ha)

Chorus

You had me under lock-and-key,

I felt trapped and chained, and all the rest, yeah

But now I hope you'll leave me be

I used to love you, but now I'm gone, babe

Oh yeah......

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 1:55 PM

You Left

Story: About the same girl I wrote Slam the Door about. Everything in the song is true. Well she didn't really leave scars on me but she emotionally did.

Verse 1

At nine years old, you never cared

About your clothes, about your hair

But let's look at the monster you are now

You had that voice of innocence

Not afraid to give out your two cents

Now it's just five dollar's of mean remarks

Pre-Chorus
    You're descending from your podium

That I had built up for you

Don't try to get back up there

The only thing that'll hurt is you

Chorus

What happened to the days where

We'd run, laugh, and play and

All we could feel was the fresh summer air

Not the scars and marks you left on me

Verse 2

You said there ain't one good thing about me

I just sat there, hopin' nobody sees me cry

You just love to be mean, don't you?

And all i'm doin' is asking why

You tell me I did somethin' wrong

And I don't know what crime I committed

But I saw you leave, so I wrote this song

Pre-Chorus

You're crumblin' down in front of me

Can't help myself but cry

I guess this is what it's like to be free

And you're gonna say good-bye

Repeat Chorus

Bridge
    You were good and now you're bad

I was happy and now I'm mad

I swear, girl, if you're not glad

I went through this pain for nothing, nothin' at all

Chorus

I know what happened to those days, yeah

You packed them up and took 

Everything that reminded you of us

But you left those countless scars and marks on me

Ohhhh yeah...

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Oh P.S. in 'Slam the Door': * means that the lyric means like I'll have the last word.

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Please comment!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is hugely, taylor-swiftly, enchantedly, wonderstruck-ly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 1:48 PM

PLEEEEEEEEEEASE comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 1:49 PM

I like these!! You're really talented!! Would you mind checking my songbook out?

Top signature credit to KIKI bottom credit to me
    [url=http://img521.imageshack.us/im]http://img521.imageshack.us/im[/url][/signature]

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 1:57 PM

WOW! Those songs are amazing, i'm literally tearing up here. Slam the Door and You Left just really touched me. My best friend changed so much and I ended up leaving her because I couldn't cope with getting hurt anymore. This was 2 years ago and I still feel it everyday. I just wanted to let you know that those two songs really helped me, just like Taylor's songs do, they hit that same spot that I connect with. Thanks so much for that. Btw, you're so talented, they're all written so well as well! Are you planning on going into music/song writing in the future as a career? You should try it, these songs are awesome :)
    My avatar was made by TaylorHeart13 and my sig pic was made by greece.loves.taylor Thanks so much guys :D

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 1:59 PM

rawkstar498: of course i'll check out your songbook!!!!!!!! i love reading other peoples songs:)

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 2:07 PM

fearlessforeverandalways wrote:
    WOW! Those songs are amazing, i'm literally tearing up here. Slam the Door and You Left just really touched me. My best friend changed so much and I ended up leaving her because I couldn't cope with getting hurt anymore. This was 2 years ago and I still feel it everyday. I just wanted to let you know that those two songs really helped me, just like Taylor's songs do, they hit that same spot that I connect with. Thanks so much for that. Btw, you're so talented, they're all written so well as well! Are you planning on going into music/song writing in the future as a career? You should try it, these songs are awesome :)
    My avatar was made by TaylorHeart13 and my sig pic was made by greece.loves.taylor Thanks so much guys :D

I would LOVE to have a career as a musician. it's my lifelong dream:)
    I am wonderstruck that you connected me to Taylor, that is everything i've ever wanted to hear about my songs:)

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 4:43 PM

These songs are amazing!! I write songs a lot too, but I just don't show them to anyone so I think you're really brave to put these up for everyone to see!!

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 9:32 PM

omg! ur songs are amaaaaazing!!! LOVED ALL OF THEM :D
    Hi!!! Please check out my song blogs and friends me :D

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 5:22 AM

OH MY SWIFT!!! your songs are so amazing, you have a great future are waiting
    Taylor cool forever, Swifty live for ever!!!!!!!
    I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 5:49 AM

Rowan: Thank you so much! I think you should put yours up on TC, i'd love to see them! If you want, you could message a few to me so i could look them over if that would make you feel any better?

lilacflower: Thanks SOOOO much!!!!!! I appreciate it so much!!!!!!! I saw some of your songs, and they are amaaaaaaaaaazing too!!!! I love them!!!

IwishIcanmeetTaylorSwift: Oh my Swift! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for saying i could have a future in this, that's always what i've wanted to do!!!

And to everyone who posted lovely comments on here, i am enchantedly wonderstruck that you did that. Thank You!!

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Anyone want me to write about anything?? Inspire me!! I've been having writer's block for a few days....aaahhh! any topic!!!!

Please visit my songbook!!!!!

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Please! Give me ideas!!! I'm stuck....

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Bump....lol

Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I know it's been a while, so I'm so stoked to share another new song!!!!! Sorry it's been a long time, I was running out of inspiration!!! But here this is!!! Enjoy!!

Ten Months Straight

Verse One
    He flips his hair and walks my way
    I'm racking my mind for things to say
    My God, he's just so beautiful, oh babe

He says hello, and I say hey,
    Just this same cycle every day
    When will he finally notice me, come on

Pre-Chorus
    When he walks away,
    I always wish he'd stay
    Chorus
    His laugh, his smile, his everything
    I love every piece of him
    He is just so captivating
    Oh, I wish he knew
    That I love him and I want him
    And that I've been under his spell
    For ten months straight, now

Verse 2
    He sees girls at every turn
    Oh all of that just makes me burn
    Cuz none of 'em love him like me

Got so many friends, he's got it good
    I guess I'm just misunderstood
    Because I'm just that girl in the corner

Pre-Chorus
    When it's time for him to choose
    I hope I'm not the one to lose
    Repeat Chorus

Bridge
    He's so amusing
    But it's so confusing
    I'll see him, and it's like
    We're only friends
    When will you realize
    I see it in your eyes,
    You're still underwater
    When will you come up for air?

Chorus
    Your laugh, your smile, your everything
    When can it all be mine?
    You are just so captivating
    Oh, I wish you knew
    That I love you and I need you
    And that I've been under your spell
    For ten months straight, oh yeah

Outro
    When
    Will
    You
    See?

Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Bump bump bump

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.