Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Anna's writing journal. x3

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 6:38 PM

~ Something Beautiful chapter ♥
    this is the story I'm writing about two twin teenagers with magical powers. They never knew of each other, but when their dad disappears and the boy finds his way, with a note from his dad, to his sister and Grandma. They eventually embark on an adventure to get some answers, and in result, find their father. But we'll see what happens. ;) (really, I'm not sure yet lol)

CHAPTER ONE

CHARLIE
    I'm going to do it tonight. Maybe... maybe.... well. I really don't know.

But I'm going to tell my dad.

I have to, I've been suspended from school for a few days. He's going to need an answer. And I need to tell someone the truth.

Maybe he'd say I won't have to go back.

I don't want to start fights, I don't want to hurt people, but... when they touch me or I touch them, it's not just me in my head... it's their voices, too. Their thoughts. When they all decide to be mean to the kid in black with the "people phobia", they close in and they touch me. I lose my mind and I have. to. get. away. And suddenly I'm away and I can breathe, but people are on the ground and looking at me in terror.

I mean, this isn't everyday accurance... actually the first time. I had been doing pretty good. I'd perfected my "get away or I will kill you" attire, stare and vibe included, since we got here year ago. I'm not sure what changed that day. Maybe they realized I'm just one kid and there was 50 of them. Maybe they realIzed it was all an act and they were going to call me out on it. But I have no clue anymore.

The police were called. I got in trouble. Dad picked me up. I stomped to my room.

I've been locked up here for an hour, losing my mind over and over again. Hearing the chaos in my head. The rush of feeling EVERYTHING... the thoughts of a bunch of high schoolers ain't pretty. All at once. I can't even understand any of it. Just- too much.

Maybe... maybe it's normal for my family. There has to be some reason Dad refuses to me about them.

Everyone pushing me around, everyone

Losing
    my
    mind.

"Dad!” I yelled and tore from my room.

"Dad!” I bursted into his office.

"Dad...” I gasped, falling to my knees.

I felt him run over. He puts his hands on my shoulders- he has it, oh, he has it, why didn't he say-, he thinks, panicked, and I flinch away.

"Don't touch me! Dad... Dad, I can hear you. Thoughts. Don't...” I begged, losing myself in thoughts.
    "Charlie, listen to my voice. Charlie.” my dad said, firmly. Smoothly, compelling...

And my mind cleared and there was silence. I opened my eyes and look up at him, waiting for him to speak.

"Tell me about today." I tell him every detail. How they cornered me in the hall, how they started pushing me and the thoughts of whoever was touching me echoed in my mind as each person touched got their chance to push around the weird kid and how the thoughts piled on and on until I wasn't me.

When I finished, he unclasped the chain from around his neck and took the ring off, the one that'd been on his neck since I was a kid. He slid it on my finger and my day came flooding back at me. Then he massaged my forehead and it slowly faded, till I hadn't forgotten it, but it became distant. Like it happened 10 years ago and not this afternoon.

"I will not be doing that again. Wouldn't of had to begin with, if you had just told me from the beginning.", Dad growled, livid. I can't say I'd ever seen him so mad... can't say I'd ever been so relieved.
    But my head throbbed. I shut my eyes and put it on the hardwood floor, the coolness of it making the pain just bearable.

"Dad? I'm not the only one?” I whispered, and even that pounded my head hard.

"Oh, Charlie, no...” he answered, voice soft. He touched my shoulder -silence- and my eyes got heavy., "I'll explain later." and I knew no more.
    -------------
    I'll explain later.

Famous last words.

My head didn't hurt anymore. I was on my bed, in my room. My afternoon feeling like a dream, more than anything.

How I knew it wasn't? I still had the ring on my finger when I woke up. I pulled it off and stared at it for a long time. There was scribbles and markings engraved in it, but none of them made sense to me.
    I rolled up to the side of my bed and closed my hand around it. After a couple of seconds, I released. It was still there. Hearing Dad seemed to stop when I had this on. Or was that him? Did he block his mind? He's... something. He's not human, I realized. Am I human? I couldn't breathe.

I'll ask him. There has to be something special about the ring, too. It's been around his neck for probably 16 years, I don't remember a time without it. I'm going to ask him.

I stood up. And something exploded. I heard a boom, followed by my floor shaking. I dropped. What the heck... I bent down to get it and there was another explosion, making me drop to the ground.

And screaming. Definitely screaming.

"CHARLIE!” my dad yelled., "Charlie!"

I looked for the ring. I couldn't find it. Panic bubbled up inside of me.

"Charlie, now! NOW!"
    -------------
    When I met him downstairs, I couldn't shake the feeling I made a really big mistake by leaving my ring up there. But there was only going forward now. My dad was standing by the front door and the look on his face was telling me so.

"Go to the attic. Grab the box. Leave and NEVER COME BACK.", Dad said, forceful and clear. He caught my eye to make sure I understood and ran outside.

"Wait!", I cried, followed him. But I couldn't see him. I couldn't see anything. Smoke burned my eyes and throat. Screaming pierced my ears. Attic. I turned around and ran up the steps to the door, coughing and crying and gasping for breath.

Panic really got me then. I was forbidden to go in here. The door was even locked. I frantically looked around, but there was no key. But Dad knew this; he knew this... he's not human. I grabbed the doorknob, turned, and pushed. I fell in.

On my knees, I throw up.

I can't, I can't... another explosion shook the house.

Screamingscreamingscreaming.

I forced myself up and looked around. I was really amazed to find it was just an attic. What was so forbidden about this? But I found the box, grabbed it, and was out the back door before I knew it.
    Which was no different than front. I couldn't breathe. See. Think. But I ran and ran and ran. Well, more like ran, tripped, fell, ran, fell, hit a tree... I don't think I got too far when I heard a voice that scared the stuffing out of me. I was terrified. Could. Not. Move. And it was saying my name.

"Charlie. Bruno."

I blinked and I was looking at a bunch of burning bodies. I smelled the burning skin. I heard their bloodcurling screams. I was on fire.

"This is Charlie Bruno's fault. Charlie Bruno, this is your fault."

Then they were screaming Charlie. Thinking Charlie.

The dead bodies even called to me.

Charlie's fault.

I passed out.
    ------------
    I couldn't tell whether I was awake or sleeping. It didn't matter. Each was a living hell of bodies and blood and fire. And screaming. My name. My name being screamed.

I don't know how long I laid there holding the box, curled up in a ball. I couldn't move. I deserved to die.

No.

Death appealed to me. I wanted to die. That's how I knew it wasn't what I deserved.

I deserved to live on this earth, to look people in the eye, to eat, sleep, drink with the weight of knowing I murdered a whole neighborhood. Men, women, kids. Even my dad ran from me... left because it was my fault. And he knew it.

I had to live.

I sat up and put the box on the ground next to me. I couldn’t breathe as I opened it.

I peered in and stuck my hand in it, coming back with a piece of paper.

Charlie, if you have this in your hand, it must mean I’m not around anymore. I’m so sorry. There’s so much I should have told you, but I didn’t want you involved unless you had to be. I’m always afraid I made the wrong decision deciding that.

On the back of this paper are directions to get to your grandmother’s house. She will help you and explain everything to you.

It was a note from my dad, I recognized his handwriting immediately. I pressed my palm to my forehead, so freaked out and overwhelmed and exhausted, I didn’t know what to do. I flipped the paper and studied the directions, to find it was all in riddles. For what? To ensure no one else could understand it? I shivered. What has my dad been keeping from me all my life?

CHARLOTTE

Life with my Grandma really wasn't that bad. There might never be change, but at least it's something I could count on. I lived in a tiny blue house with two rooms, a kitchen, and one bathroom. I've taken karate and fencing for many years. I left school at a young age to be homeschooled by Grandma because I'm... different than most kids. Yeah, I was the school freak, though no one could give me a reason why. I just gave off a vibe, they said. This is just as well, I suppose, for I am a freak. I wasn't always... there. Sometimes my mind was seeing things it shouldn't be seeing, things that shouldn't be possible. Like on Monday, we'd have a pop quiz or that there was going to be a fight in the hall during lunch the next day. Then even weirder stuff; I saw hurricane Irene before it even came up on the radar.

So I was pulled out of school and eventually graduated high school at the age of 15.

You may think, "Ooh smart girl" or something, but no. Not when this what your life consists of every single day: 8am- wakeup, 9am- breakfast, 9:30am- school, 1:30pm- lunch, 2pm- read/TV, 6pm- dinner, 8pm- bed, and then you repeat. But really, it wasn't so bad. Especially when you remember the girls' taunting voices in the school hall or the looks of distrust the teachers gave you. I had a good, though boring, life.

Till a boy with my face turned up at my door all battered and bruised.

It was a hot summer day, right after lunch, when I heard a knock at the door. I was curled up with a book by the bay window, sunlight warming my skin. But with that knock, I grew cold. I froze, expecting a vision, but nothing came. I realized it was because my future was so uncertain, with so many decisions, so many possibilities. It chilled me to the bone.

Grandma answered the door and I heard a gasp. I forced myself to get up and see why.

“Come in! Come in, child.” she said, ushering a boy in. He met my eyes, his hair falling from his face with a flick of his head, and I gasped. He had my blue eyes and long, pale face. The only difference was his black hair, but it looked so harsh it was obvious it was dyed.

Grandma pulled him into a hug, “Oh my, Charlie. You’ve grown so much! It’s been so long, so long.” The boy, Charlie, just stood there, stiff, and she pulled away. “I’m sorry, you must be so confused. I’m your
    Grandmother, your mom’s mother. And this is Charlotte, obviously your sister.”

“Grandma, have you… forgot to tell me something?” I demanded. How did I not see this coming?
    “Well, dear… it’s complicated-wait… Charlie, why are you here?” she asked him, eyes widening with panic. I swallowed, suddenly terrified for his answer.

His eyes glazed over, remembering, and he was silent, though his face contorted in pain.
    “Charlie?” Grandma asked, placing a hand on his shoulder.

He flinched away and into the wall, “Please. Don’t touch me.”, Charlie whispered, his voice hoarse, like he hadn’t talked for days.

“What happened?” she asked again, with a tone of urgency. She didn’t even seem to wonder about his reaction.

He looked at her, looking too overwhelmed to speak for a moment. Grandma’s face softened a bit, “Charlie, I need to know.” she persisted, but calmer this time.

“M-my neighborhood was blown up because of something I did. I don’t know what. But it was my fault.” he finally croaked, thick with agony. He covered his face with his hands, “I can still hear them. The screaming, their thoughts. All my name. All my fault.”

“Shhh.” Grandma tried to soothe, touching his arm. Charlie flinched away again, and fell to the floor.

“Please.”, he begged. Don’t touch him. Right. It was so hard, though. Protectiveness ran through my body. He looked so broken, all I wanted to do was pull him close and tell him everything was going to be all right. But I had a feeling everything wasn’t.

“Where’s your father?”, my grandmother demanded again. My father?!

“I don’t know.” Charlie whispered, voice catching, “He told me to find the box containing directions to here, then went out the door and disappeared.”

“Hold on.” I cut in, “Father? You’ve refused to say anything about him for as long as I can remember, Grandma! And I have a brother; a twin, no less, and you don’t say a WORD? What else have you not told me? What else have you lied to me about?” Angry tears filled my eyes. I felt so betrayed.

“Charlotte, there’s no time-“

“No time!”

“Right now. This is serious.”, she finished, shooting me a disappointed look. Well, she wasn’t the only one. She turned back to Charlie, though.

“What has your father told you about… everything?” Grandma asked, trying to choose her words carefully.

“Nothing… absolutely nothing.”

“You, too?” I put in, bitterly. This was just too much for me. My whole life must be a lie.

They ignored me. “He found out about my-my… thing. I mean…” he trailed off, looking nervous.

“Your thing?” Grandma prompted.

“I can read people’s minds.” Charlie admitted, very quietly. He looked down at his hands, refusing to meet our eyes. I froze, but Grandma didn’t seem fazed.

She nodded. “Okay. He found out and…?” Charlie looked up, surprised. He’d clearly not been expecting that reaction.

“He just said he could read people’s minds! Is that normal to you, Grandma?!” I exclaimed, frustrated. Who was this lady and what has she done with my Grandma?

“You do remember you can see the future, Charlotte?” she replied, drawing out the words, as if I was stupid.

“But…”, I sputtered. Charlie jerked his head to me, as if he was only seeing me for the first time. “This is too much. Too much.” I pressed the palms of my heads into my eyes, trying to think straight.

I felt Grandma’s look of pity before she turned back to Charlie. “Continue your story please.”

There was silence, then I heard him take a deep breathe. “He found out, gave me a ring, and did
    something to my head, which gave me a migraine or something. Something happened in school that day too…” he paused, trying to remember, “I’d gotten suspended in school for a fight or something, but I didn’t mean to. I can’t really remember. But he told me he’d explain later and… I fell asleep. I was about to go to him when it started.” he paused again. “I wish I knew what I did.” he said to himself.

“What makes you think you did anything?” I asked, quietly.

Charlie hesitated. “…. He told me so.”

“Who?” Grandma asked, sharply.

“I don’t know. Just suddenly he was in my head. Showing me all that I’d caused, in his point of view, I suppose. ” he answered, voice trembling.

“To what extent can you read minds?” she said, suddenly.

“Only if they touch me… normally. But no one was touching me when that happened.”

Grandma nodded. “He must be really powerful.” Before I could say something more, she started speaking again, “Okay. This is what’s going to happen. Charlotte, show him wear to get cleaned up and get him some clothes. Feed him. I’ll be back later.” She said, and walked out of the room.

Charlie and I locked eyes. That’s all we could do for a moment.

“So… you’re psychic?” he asked. I nod. “What… how….” He tries to start, but can’t seem to find what he wants to ask. So I just blab.

“It’s not definite. It changes with a decision, I suppose. Because the future isn’t set in stone. Or so Grandma tells me, but I don’t…”, I shake my head, not wanting to go there. “I can’t control it. Sometimes it’s as silly as what book I’m going to read next or as serious as a hurricane.” I said.

“Wow.” Charlie replied, looking completely speechless.

“You can… read minds?” I asked next.

He nodded. “Yes… as I’ve already said, only when I touch or am touched by someone.”

We were quiet again. And suddenly I was exhausted. All I wanted to do is get in my bed and sleep the rest of my life away, and especially since I knew what was coming wasn’t going to be good.

“Okay, let me get you some clothes and I’ll show you to the bathroom.” I said, wanting everything to end, but I knew this was only the beginning.

~ made by tswiftlover♥

I love you baby girl...
    ♥ 1996-

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:35 PM

~ I just wrote this! :) It's about a girl and guy growing up with each other, dating, then having a falling out. But they're totally meant for each other... this isn't personal for me, I just wish it haha yay for daydreaming! ♥

Growin’ Upin’
    Sometimes I feel like I’m going insane
    Is that you calling my name?
    Or is it just my imagination
    I’m trying to survive on my own
    But the world has just gone so cold
    It’s not working on my own

If I could, I’d swallow back up every word I said
    And I’d turn back time and apologize
    For every word I haven’t
    I wish I knew what I did now
    Tongues are sharper than a sword
    I didn’t know, I didn’t know
    But neither did you
    We had so much growin’ upin’ to do

The only time I see you is in my dreams
    Is that because you’re thinking of me?
    I go to our places
    But they’re just empty spaces without you
    I just hope I’d look up and there’d you be
    But no such luck for me

For every word I haven’t
    But neither did you

I replay your voice in my head
    Then mine, replyin’
    I should of shut up
    I should of let you talk
    I’m sorry
    Sorry
    Sorry
    I’m sorry

For every word I haven’t
    But neither did you

I think there’s hope for us yet
    We were young, but we’ll learn from our mistakes
    I’m not the girl I once was
    I’ve grown up a bit
    I take back my words, you’re not a freak

Oh, I know you’ll smile at that
    Because those years together weren’t a lie
    I always told the truth, and so did you
    You told me you loved me, and I still believe you

~ made by tswiftlover♥

I love you baby girl...
    ♥ 1996-

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Any suggestions?
    ~ made by tswiftlover♥

I love you baby girl...
    ♥ 1996-

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 11:16 AM

I LOVE your story so far!!! It's really amazing and my favorite genre. Could you look at my songbook?

Top signature credit to KIKI bottom credit to me
    [url=http://img521.imageshack.us/im]http://img521.imageshack.us/im[/url][/signature]

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Thank you girlie! ♥ it's mine too. :D I can't get enough of fantasy and scifi. I just started writing the second chapter, hopefully I can post it soon. :) and I just did, you're so talented!

I love you baby girl...
    ♥ 1996-2012♥

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Tomorrow's Song
    This song is inspired by The Hunger Games. ♥

I close my eyes
    I hold you tight
    Tomorrow will be a new day
    Tomorrow things will be all right

I'm singing tomorrow's song today
    Because it's the only thing that will get me through the night
    Tomorrow's song will end the war going on outside
    The hope, the promise, the sun will rise
    No matter what blood is spilled tonight

You're holding on by a thread
    Thinkin' you're going to lose your mind
    You've seen it happen many times
    But keep holding on
    There will be a change
    What goes up, comes back down

Keep singing, keep singing
    Tomorrow's song
    Keep singing, keep singing
    You'll make it through the night
    The hope, the promise, the sun will rise
    No matter what blood is spilled tonight

No matter what, no matter what
    Don't lose yourself
    The sun will rise
    No matter what blood was spilled tonight

I love you baby girl...
    ♥ 1996-2012♥

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Stronger
    this song was written to my ex best friend.

It took two years
    For me to be strong enough
    To look people in the eye
    It took two years to smile
    And not have it be fake
    It took two years to trust someone
    To be my friend
    Just because I trusted you with everything
    And you played me like a violin

Hey love
    Look at me now
    You left me beaten
    But now I’m healin’
    Doing things you never thought I’d do
    I’m stronger, stronger than you

Despite what you think
    You didn’t destroy me
    You thought I needed you
    But you were the one holding on to me
    I’m not one for games
    I know when I’m being played
    It broke my heart, but
    Look at me now
    You left me beaten
    But now I’m healin’
    Doing things you never thought I’d do
    I’m stronger, stronger than you

Stronger, stronger than you
    Stronger, stronger than you
    Stronger than you
    Stronger than you

If I ever see your face again
    Don’t try to start something
    I don’t go back to things
    That will only cause me pain

I’m stronger than you

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Tell Me Why
    another song written to my ex best friend.
    .... it was a pretty nasty fall out lol

You made me cry
    You made me want to die
    You had everyone gang up on me
    Just so you could control something

You broke my heart
    And for what?
    Just to feel something
    Well did it work?
    Did you feel my happiness you stole away
    The wholeness I just got back?
    Just... why, why?
    Tell me why!

You were someone I could trust
    I was your girl
    But when I showed my soft side
    You pulled and prodded and hit it
    And you didn't stop there
    You pulled out some new weapon
    You broke my bulletproof vest
    And destroyed all of me

You broke me
    And for what?
    Just to feel something?
    Well did it work?
    Did you feel my happiness you stole away?
    Just... why, why?
    Tell me why!

That is it
    I am done
    I am not your toy

The next time I cry
    You won't be seeing it

You broke me
    But I'm healing
    But for what?
    For what?
    Just to feel something?
    Well did it work?
    Tell me, did it work?
    Did you feel my happiness you stole away?
    Just... why, why?
    Tell me why!

Tell me why....

Hey did you ever wonder if
    If I wouldn't
    Forgive you again?

I love you baby girl...
    ♥ 1996-2012♥

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Permanent Marker
    it's about liking my crush.
    though he just got single! :D

My heart skips a beat when I see your face
    My eyes must light up
    Because you bring light to my day
    You make my soul happy
    You make me feel like I'm in love
    But how can I be
    When you're not in love with me?
    You've got an amazing girlfriend
    And I've got a tortured heart
    Torned between best for you and best for me
    I've got nothing

I'm about to burst
    I'm losing my mind
    My heart hurts
    You're like a drug
    I feel it in my veins
    You make me do things
    I can't control

I wrote 'I love you' in permanent marker on the wall
    And painted it over because it's wrong
    And so you'll never know
    I carved 'I love AV' in a tree at a park
    You never go
    You can't ever know
    I write this song and I don't say your name
    Just so you'll never know

That one time you held me
    That one time we danced
    One hand on your chest
    One hand holding yours
    It felt so perfect
    It felt so right
    How could you not of felt any of it?

You've got me writing 'I love you' in permanent marker on the wall
    And painting it over because it's wrong
    And so you'll never know
    I carved 'I love AV' in a tree at a place
    You never go
    You can't ever know
    I write this song and I don't say your name
    Just so you'll never know

But my heart will explode
    I'll move away and never say anything
    I have a year left with you
    I need something

I'm close to insanity, I know
    I walk up to you and take a permanent marker and
    Write on my arm 'I love you'
    I love you, I love you
    I close my eyes and imagine
    I start to walk away
    But you grab me...

I love you baby girl...
    ♥ 1996-2012♥

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Everything
    crush again haha
    though happy he's now single!

There's a pain in me
    No one can see
    Because that would ruin everything

(Chorus)
    Looking at her
    I know why I'm invisible
    To you
    She's everything I'm not
    Everything
    Everything I need to be

She would be a shoulder
    To cry on
    An ear that listens
    She'll pull you close
    And keep you together
    She's perfect
    She'll know you better than I ever will
    And that leaves me cold
    Cold
    I'll never be whole
    I'll never be whole with out you

(Chorus)

I'm torturing myself
    Writing this
    With luck, you'll never see it
    But you'd never know anyways
    Because that'd ruin everything
    Because

(Chorus)

I love you baby girl...
    ♥ 1996-2012♥

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Daydream
    lol
    I wrote this so long ago.

My mind is fixated on rockstars
    On people who write songs
    And play guitar
    I don't know any
    So, I daydream

And Nick Jonas says
    I wrote this song when I saw your face
    When I met you on January 6th
    I've never seen anything so beautiful
    Yeah, this is how you make me feel
    This song is for you
    Baby, this is for you

I use to follow your every move
    Then I decided that's really weird
    Gotta treat you like a normal person
    But honestly, you aint that anymore
    I don't think you ever were
    You've always been special
    Destined a rockstar

My mind is fixated on rockstars
    And play guitar
    I don't know any
    So, I daydream

And Josh Golden says
    I wrote this because I can't get
    Your voice out of my head
    And I found your picture
    So, I could put everything together
    Your laugh and smile
    How your eyes twinkle
    This song is for you
    Baby, this is for you

So, I'm learning how to treat a rockstar
    The complete opposite of what you think
    But what you really are
    You just gotta learn how to treat fan
    Who could be something more

I'm just fixated on rockstars
    And play guitar
    I don't know any
    So, I daydream

And Adam Lambert says...

I love you baby girl...
    ♥ 1996-2012♥

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Beautiful Stars
    I call this my "Owl City song"
    because of the metaphors.

Beautiful stars fall down
    Make a hole in my life
    Then they always disappear
    Couldn't one just catch me
    We could fly through the sky together

And not have a care in the world
    We'll be in the atmosphere
    Without gravity keeping us on the groudnd
    And the other stars wouldn't mind
    If you were just mine

It's the people of the earth
    Who will try to crack us apart
    But you'll always be engraved in me
    I will never let you go

You're my life now
    Because I saw you long ago
    And you're just discovering me
    But already you see

We don't have a care in the world
    Together
    We are the atmosphere
    Oblivious to anyone else
    No gravity keeping us on the ground
    Because I was never meant to be there
    Oblivious to anyone else
    Oblivious to anyone else
    You're just mine
    And I'm yours

I love you baby girl...
    ♥ 1996-2012♥

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Mine
    this was a contest entry

I'm sitting here
    I took "the box" from out of my closet
    And I'm going through it
    All our pictures are surrounding me
    Drowning me
    And in waves
    I remember you leaning into me
    And whispering in my ear,
    You're the best thing that's ever been mine
    I remember looking up at you
    And feeling so in love
    You pulled me close
    And whispered,
    I'll never leave you
    And baby, you see where we are now
    I'm sitting on the floor, alone
    And you're at your home
    Probably with that new girl
    She always had her eyes on you
    But I never worried
    Because you had whispered in my ear,
    And I remember looking up at you
    And feeling so in love
    You pulled me close
    And whispered,
    I'll never leave you
    It's another sleepless night
    So I get up and walk out into the dark
    To watch the sunrise at the park
    But... I hadn't got there first
    Sitting there in our spot
    Was you with your knees to your chest
    Watching the horizon for the breaking of dawn
    And I watched you
    Remembering the time
    You leaned in and whispered,
    I remember looking up at you
    And feeling so in love
    You pulled me close
    And whispered,
    I'll never leave you
    I shut my eyes and took a breath
    Just as the sun came up
    I heard a whisper in my ear,
    I'll never leave you

I love you baby girl...
    ♥ 1996-2012♥

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 8:13 PM

That's it for now haha now you must comment! pwease?

I love you baby girl...
    ♥ 1996-2012♥

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I'm writing more of Remember Me now :) or maybe Something Beautiful. Which ever can get something out of me right now.

I love you baby girl...
    ♥ 1996-2012♥

Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 6:55 PM

IT'S SO PRETTY. THANK YOU MAYA, I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE DOING THAT CONTEST ♥

and here's I'm In Love. T'is of course about my crush haha

I remember my heart pounded
    As you asked me my name
    My whole body shook
    As I asked you the same
    As soon as I locked eyes with you
    I knew I was a goner
    That was two years ago
    And now?
    Now I'm in love

I'm in love
    I'm in love with you
    And I wanna know
    What other people don't
    I'm staring at you now
    Trying to make you smile
    That smile that melts me to butter
    There's never been another
    ... Another like you

You play me your melodies
    You play so beautifully
    One day you're gonna be a rockstar, I know
    And I'll still be here, cheering you on
    Telling you to not give up
    Because I'm in love

I'm in love with you
    And I wanna know
    What other people don't
    I'm staring at you now
    Trying to make you smile
    That smile that turns me to butter
    ... Another like you

Slowly, you turn to me
    Look me in the eye and whisper I love you
    Yeah, that's the fantasy
    Reality
    Has me
    Frozen inside
    Longing for a touch of warmth
    Longing for someone to talk to
    Longing for... you

I'm in love with you
    And I wanna know
    What other people don't
    I'm staring at you now
    Trying to make you smile
    That smile that turns me to butter
    ... Another like you
    There's no one like you

I love you baby girl...
    ♥ 1996-2012♥

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Well, getting next to no comments is really discouraging lol

I love you baby girl...
    ♥ 1996-2012♥

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I love your stuff, it's really AMAZAYN. haha, see what I just did there, haha, Warning I am a Onedirection geek. Anyway, I think you're really talented and I want to read more of Something Beautiful

[url=http://img521.imageshack.us/im]http://img521.imageshack.us/im[/url][/signature]

Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 8:05 PM

rawkstar498 wrote:
    I love your stuff, it's really AMAZAYN. haha, see what I just did there, haha, Warning I am a Onedirection geek. Anyway, I think you're really talented and I want to read more of Something Beautiful

[url=http://img521.imageshack.us/im]http://img521.imageshack.us/im[/url][/signature][/quote]

I did see, I did see ;) Thank you so much, coming from you that means a lot!! ♥ there will be more of Something Beautiful soon. :D

[signature][i]when you've find everything you've looked for,
    [URL="http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1871151"][img="http://i45.tinypic.com/35k8vb9"]
    I hope your life leads you back to my front door, oh but if it don't, stay beautiful[

Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 10:42 PM

I JUST WON FIRST PLACE IN A SONGWRITING CONTEST. :D

I've also had inspiration to write a lot of things from tonight. Probably will get around it tomorrow, as I am completely exhausted from my awesome day. ♥ (and it didn't involve my crush at at! lol)
    ~ by TanyaxOh ♥

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.